Because it will be my birthday ... again

Loved your audio!! It was so good I got myself in a little trouble from listening to it!! Haha!! :devil: ;)

Loved your audio!! It was so good I got myself in a little trouble from listening to it!! Haha!! :devil: ;)
Ha!!! I told you to come here and listen, I can't help it if you don't follow my orders properly :caning:

Haha Sam! We both loved the audio! :kiss:

I simply cannot say it enough, I think you are absolutely gorgeous and so beautiful. I want you. I need you.

Very hot audio-check it out..

Any fans of this sexy woman need to head over to the audio section and check this one out, very hot. Love your pics Sam but this adds a whole new dimension to your erotic persona!!!!

New audio up today! You'll need 13 minutes of alone time to fully enjoy it. And look out - it's kinda dirty. ;)

If you want to give it 5 stars, please feel free! If not, please just don't vote! :D

That Audio was amazing. Out of this world. Pure eroticism and cock-hardeningly sexy. Thank you!

Popping in quickly to drop these off...

Black and white, anyone? I should call this my "thighs" series.

Last edited:
That audio was nasty and delicious!

I love those curvy sexy thighs of yours, I would do anything to get my hands on them. :kiss:

Just voted to give your audio 5 stars, wish I could give it more. Too bad there isn't a way to vote on your pictures too, five stars all the way. You could easily win the sexiness MVP. :rose:

Call it black and white, thighs, or penguins in the dark. Doesn't matter. Much sexy. Very yum.:D

Back