Because it will be my birthday ... again

In addition to the new audio, here are more pics!

Last edited:
Lol. Excellent choices, my friend! ;)
I am going to have to change my shorts before I go work out... There's a cum stain on the front of them now, from over excitement. Hell, I am going to listen again an get them as filthy as I want to make you right now! :D Tease 12 & 13 will be helping this time!
:devil::kiss:

Last edited:
In addition to the new audio, here are more pics!

Wow, wonderful pictures, Sam, I don't think I could pick a favorite in that set. Can't wait to see if there are even more pictures still to come!

Also looking forward to my ride home from work. Sounds like your new audio file is the perfect duration. It will be tough trying to restrain myself, but I'll have to make sure I keep both hands on the wheel. I don't want to find out the hard way that you can't completely remove cum stains from the dashboard and the leather car seats! ;)

:heart: :kiss: :rose:

Please.....don't

Loving #10 on the new pictures. LBD never looked so good

Ha - well, we'll see what my next audio endeavor brings. Glad you like it, and the dress. ;)

Nah.

And more pics? Trying to hurt people on a Wednesday, huh? That ain't right.

I do what I have to do. :kiss:

The pics combined with the audio are a perfect match

Thank you, Glitter!! :heart:

New pics are great! Can't wait to listen to the audio

Enjoy!

I'm partial to 12 but 10 is good too

Ha - I'll take it!

I am going to have to change my shorts before I go work out... There's a cum stain on the front of them now, from over excitement. Hell, I am going to listen again an get them as filthy as I want to make you right now! :D Tease 12 & 13 will be helping this time!
:devil::kiss:

You're filthy. ;)

This tease just keeps getting better. I love the way you peel the top half of the dress open in the second one in particular. Beautiful shots

Thank you! ;)

What lovely visuals.

And if you can believe it, I still have more from this set!

Amazing legs made to stand out by those stalkings

Thank you! I also thought they came out quite nicely. lol

Wow, wonderful pictures, Sam, I don't think I could pick a favorite in that set. Can't wait to see if there are even more pictures still to come!

Also looking forward to my ride home from work. Sounds like your new audio file is the perfect duration. It will be tough trying to restrain myself, but I'll have to make sure I keep both hands on the wheel. I don't want to find out the hard way that you can't completely remove cum stains from the dashboard and the leather car seats!

First: There are absolutely more in this set. Enough to fill out the rest of the week's posts. :cattail:

Second: Don't worry. I know for a fact that cum doesn't stain leather. :eek:

Ha - well, we'll see what my next audio endeavor brings. Glad you like it, and the dress. ;)
First: There are absolutely more in this set. Enough to fill out the rest of the week's posts. :cattail:

Second: Don't worry. I know for a fact that cum doesn't stain leather. :eek:
MMMM....can't wait to see more sexy one

I think your name is wrong on here Sam...it should be SwettSexySensualSam...yeah it's a bit long, but I'm sure that is exactly what you do to all of the guys here...make them long for you :devil:

I know that was cheesy as hell, but you really are gorgeous and if you don't think so, I am going to keep saying it until you believe me

MMMM....can't wait to see more sexy one

Thanks. ;)

I think your name is wrong on here Sam...it should be SwettSexySensualSam...yeah it's a bit long, but I'm sure that is exactly what you do to all of the guys here...make them long for you :devil:

I know that was cheesy as hell, but you really are gorgeous and if you don't think so, I am going to keep saying it until you believe me

Well, you're on to something. I do in fact want you all to long for me. ;)

And keep on saying it - I don't quite believe it just yet... :cool:

New audio up today! You'll need 13 minutes of alone time to fully enjoy it. And look out - it's kinda dirty. ;)

If you want to give it 5 stars, please feel free! If not, please just don't vote! :D

Wow!!!! What asexy voice to go with your hot body. That clip left me feeling more than a little naughty.

Well, you're on to something. I do in fact want you all to long for me. ;)

And keep on saying it - I don't quite believe it just yet... :cool:

The way you take pictures is gorgeous! You are so sexy, so very lovely. I would do all kinds of things to you and that wonderful body of yours. Longing doesn't even come close to what I want...I am unlucky you are not closer... :kiss:

Just had to have a second look, but even that was not enough.

ha - thank you!

Wow!!!! What asexy voice to go with your hot body. That clip left me feeling more than a little naughty.

As intended! ;)

The way you take pictures is gorgeous! You are so sexy, so very lovely. I would do all kinds of things to you and that wonderful body of yours. Longing doesn't even come close to what I want...I am unlucky you are not closer... :kiss:

Haha - thank you for humoring me. ;)

Please don't take this the wrong. All your pics are hot. 12 is just really hot. ;)

lol - thank you! :)

Back