Beach Bum

I out on the following choice.

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/200832464615619356/

And paired it with 2” strappy white heels. I blush a bit at how low the drape front style came down, but still covered me a bit so I dealt with it. We head to one of the fancier night spots on the beach and you are impressed that when I show my ID, thst even thoygh my attire gains a bit of a disapproving frown from the guy seating us, thst we are led to a VIP section. I giggle “ perks of my bank job”. With that we sit across from one another for a moment and order wine. Moments later two very attractive blondes, both in their early 40’s approach and, both witg big grins look at me saying “ hey aren’t you the “beach tigress” we read about. We thank tou for standing up to the pigs on this beach.” One flashes a dirty look toward you like the reference was aimed at you, your reputation and all I guess.
They ask to join us and as we talk a minute , I am shocked to feel, unseen by your position at the table, the hand of the woman next to me running up my thigh, just under the hem of my short dress.
The one sitting bext to you talks to distracting you in chat as I feel her foot being used under the table to soread my long legs apart a bit. Shocked I say nothing and try to act normal.

Last edited:
Vince was as proud as a peacock as they were shown to their table, every man in the restaurant stopped eating to openly stare at what was easily the most beautiful and sexiest woman there and most certainly the one displaying the most skin. Kimberly's braless tits bounced and jiggled threatening to bounce right out of her dress with every man hoping they would. Her long legs also attracted a great deal of attention as the slit in the short skirt did little to hide the fact that, (at Vince's insistence) she was wearing nothing underneath. Vince had his hand on Kimberly's cute round ass but no one could see that his middle finger was pressing into her rack between her jiggling cheeks.

They had hardly sat down when they were approached by two beautiful blonde women in their early forties, obviously twins.

"Hey aren’t you the “beach tigress” we read about. We thank you for standing up to the pigs on this beach.”

One flashed a dirty look at Vince the remark obviously aimed at him. The other sat down next to Kimberly while the other sat next to Vince and started chatting to him and displaying her generous cleavage to keep his attention while Kimberly was struggling to keep the hand of the twin next to her from going any further than it already had but she could do nothing about the leg of the other twin pushing her leg apart and then her bare toes rubbing along her slit which was becoming damp even with the unwanted attention.
Suddenly the twin next to her forced the issue and pushed her hand onto Kimberly's mound covering her clit and grinding the heel of her hand onto Kimberly's sex button as if she knew that Kimberly would be dripping and aching for release within minutes.

"We're just going to the powder room Kimberly, you should come too we have something for you."

Kimberly couldn't help herself as she went to the powder room flanked by the twins who linked arms with her so she couldn't get away without causing a scene.

Vince sat there alone and dumbfounded, one minute he had been looking forward to meal with the sexiest woman on the beach and the next she had been whisked away by two sexy blondes he was convinced by lesbians.

Once inside the powder room. They wisk me in a stall and one covers my mouth as the othee kneels down and shoves her head under my little dress and begins licking me. The one covering my mouth holds me still saying “shhhh hun just want some fun with a “celebrity” such as yourself. Her free hand snakea into the top of my dress as she compliments my firm perky boobs. my eyes grow wiide, mind racing as i dont know how to react to their groping and the tongue now darting in and out of my pussy.

Vince sat alone in the restaurant for a full fifteen minutes before he began to get anxious and wonder where Kimberly and the two blondes had gone and what they were up to so he went in search of them. they had said they were going to the lady's powder room so he went there first and listened at the door. All he could hear was a low moaning sound then he heard Kimberly's voice

"Pleeeese, oh pleese, Oh fuck!"

Vince knew what that meant, he had heard it hundreds of times while he had been with Kimberly, she had just cum, there was no doubt in his mind as he looked around to make sure no one was looking and he slipped into the powder room. One stall was open and he could hear the low whimpering moans coming from behind the partially open door. He pushed it open and there was Kimberly sat on the john with her legs open and a blonde head between her thighs, her tits had been pulled from her dress and the other blonde was sucking on a hard brown nipple, while Kimberly's fingers were tangled in the blonde's hair, pulling her onto her nipple.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Vince demanded, his cock suddenly hardening in his pants.

"Just having a little fun with the tigress," came a voice from between Kimberly's legs, "She's got the sweetest cunt I've ever tasted, you lucky guy."

"Uh, yeah, I know." was all he could muster in reply.

"You can join in if you like, we're not full blown lesbians we like a bit of cock as much as the next girl."

She flipped the back of her skirt up and waggled her bare ass invitingly,

"Whichever hole you want babe."

For Vince this was a chance he couldn't turn down, with a bit of luck he'd end up in bed with all three of them.

You tell them to folliw us back to your pad since it is very close, giving them the address. As we drive back i give you a look of “cant believe you did that”. You can also see the wheels clicking in my head as I am unsure of what to expect. After they arrive one takes you by the hand and without a word pulls you toward your bedroom as the other guides me the same way. After prety much stripping us. I am tossed to the bed and arms pinned above head. One sucks my breasts as the other gets between my thighs and says to you
“Hey stud while i eat your girl out. Screw me from behind with that big cock ta hot there”. They are a bit more forward than you like in a girl but your not about to pass up two naked attractive blondes and your girl all in one bed.

Vince couldn't believe his luck three gorgeous girls and him all ready to play. He could only fuck one at a time so he took the one offering herself to him as she licked Kimberly's cunt and the other blonde sucked on her tits. He rammed his rampant cock into her ass and heard her squeal into Kimberly's cunt which sent Kimberly into paroxysms of jerks, jiggling her tits against the second blonde's face. He heard his blonde chuckle at him,

"Do that again and I'll squeeze your cock flat like a tube of toothpaste." Vince liked the sound of that and pushed harder and sank deeper into her ass and sure enough the blonde's response was electrifying as she used all her ass muscles to squeeze him and hold his cock in a vice like grip.

"Oh fuck, you meant that didn't you?" he asked painfully and she took her tongue out of Kimberly's dripping snatch and laughed over her shoulder,

"You better believe it Vince and my cunt is even tighter, but we'll get to that later after you've fucked my sister." she then buried her tongue in Kimberly's twat again making slurping noises as she brought Kimberly screaming to orgasm.

Kimberly lay helpless on the bed as the two sisters seized a nipple each in their teeth and pulled her tits apart motioning to Vince to climb aboard and fuck between her tits, when he was in position they pushed Kimberly's tits together and began kissing each other while keeping both her nipples between their lips and Vince rocked back and forth with his cock between her soft fleshy tits.

It wasn't long before all four of them did their own thing and the odour of cum and cunt juice filled the room.

"Time for a break, anyone want a beer?" Vince offered.

They say they cannot stay and say “later beach “tigress”. Just the way they say it makes me a bit uneasy but i try to shake it off. You tease me about liking girls too but can tell by my expressions that I just got carried away and was a bit embarrassed i acted in such a manner. I say “fine vince I will prove it” with that I lead you to the bed, still naked, and lie you down on the bed. I bind your hands to the headboard with a necktie and after stroking you you grow rock hard. I climb on top and begin to ride you. After about 10 minutes you cum. I climb off, leaving you bound and grab a drink. About 10 minutes i come back and get you gard again and once again climb atop you and rock my hips slowly. Saying “ cock only, your cock babe. Believe me now?”

I can tell that you are a little upset at my suggestion that you like girls as much as boys, but I don't complain as you lead me to the bed but begin to wonder what you are up to as you tie me to the bed and smile at me with a naughty look in your eye saying,

'Fine Vince I will prove it'

It feels really good as you stroke my cock, your naked tits jiggling as you lean over me. The blood rushes to my cock bringing it hard and erect as you tease my cock head with one hand and scratch the underside of my ball sac with the other, your long nails teasing my balls.

When I am on the edge of cumming you climb on top of me and straddle me, slowly lowering your hot wet pussy onto my throbbing cock,

"Yeah babe, that's good, I need your cunt round my cock."

Gasping as your hot hole descends, gripping my shaft as you push down taking every throbbing inch inside you, swivelling and gyrating your hips you ride me for ten minutes or so until I cum, blasting my spunk deep inside you.

It is something of a relief as you climb off me, your pussy clinging to my cock until the very last moment and finally with a loud SLURP you disengage, with strands of my jizz dangling from your pussy.

I manage to turn my head and watch as you take a drink and then I close my eyes in ecstasy as you grab my cock and begin again. you ride me harder and faster this time, throwing your head back and pulling on your nipples until we both cum in one mutual, gigantic orgasm, spraying my cum and your juices over each other.

'Cock only, your cock babe. Believe me now?' You crow sitting on top of me, panting.

"Sure babe but if you wanna prove it to me again, go ahead."

The way you said that seemed like you didn’t believe me so i get defensive and get upset by that remark and roll off of you, and fall asleep. The next morning you awake and usually am still in bed. You notice im gone with just a note. “Went for drive then to work early see you after work” you can tell by the note, i was really upset by your teasing that I must’ve taken the wrong way. You ponder now whether to just wait till I get home from bank job or pay me a visit at work.

Vince knew that he had to put things right with Kimberly straightaway else she would stew all day and come home in a foul mood so he jumped in his car and drove to the bank where Kimberly worked. He spotted Kimberly at her paying in desk with a queue of excited young studs all wanting to get a look at her tits which were on display with the top two buttons of her white blouse undone some tried it on with her, angling for a date. She spotted Vince as he stood in line and half smiled and half frowned as she saw the growing bulge in his shorts. Finally he stood in front of her his cock tenting his shorts. Kimberly's desk was just the right height for him to lay his tenting cock on the desk in front of her.

"Hi Miss," he grinned at her pretending he didn't know her, "I desperately need to make a large deposit, can you help me?"

With no one about he let the tip of his cock slip out through his flies and precum oozed from the tip onto the desk.

"There's a lot more where that came from, I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with the amount I have to deposit in the right ACCUNT." He smirked as he rubbed his finger in the creamy puddle on her desk and pressed his fingers to her lips.

"C'mon babe there's gotta be somewhere we can fuck."

Im the only one tgat can see your cock head and i flash you a dirty look since I am at work but your proposal seems intriguing. I say “right this way to the private security boxes”. We head to a room in the back of bank nextbto vault where the high end customers keep their valuables. So only one bank worker and one customer allowed at a time. I sit up on the table himing my little skirt up as I do saying “well sir i think i have good “box” for your valuables “lets try this one”.
With that I poke a hole in my own pantyhose to show you my bald slit which glistens in the low lighting and seemingly that way from your potential deposit.

Vince followed Kimberly to the secure room and grinned when she hiked her skirt up and poked a hole in her pantyhose, he would have preferred it if she had taken her pantyhose off but she'd still got half the day left at her desk and no pantyhose might raise some awkward questions so he pushed her legs open and stood between her long legs and rubbed his cock head along her wet slit and tapped her clit.

"Are you sure it will be damp enough inside your 'box' to keep my deposit fresh?" he smirked opening her blouse and pulling her bra down so her tits hung over the top. He jerked his hips forward and slid easily into her slippery hole and fucked her hard watching as her tits bounced with each thrust.

"I think I like this way of making a deposit, I think one a day will be acceptable don't you? If there's any interest you can pay me when you get home."

He filled her tight pink hole and then zipped up and left saying over his shoulder, " I never thought you were into women, you love cock too much."

I fix my clothing and am headed back to my desk when the bank manager walks by and sees me asking me to come to his office he has a possible promotion to duscuss with me. Relieved because he dudnt see any of our “activities” in the private vault, I head to his office. Once there he says he needs a new personal assistant as his had just quit. Working side by side witg him and accompaning him on bank meetings and local conferences. He says the pay will increase a bit, which I think to myself is good since you have been mooching some and costing me more money.
I tell him I would love the offer. I ask him what do I need. To do first, fill out internal resume or bring up past work reviews to show qualifications. I am taken a back when he says “ No Miss Cumstrom first please strip down to your high heels and pantyhose”. Thknking I miss heard him i say “what was that sir?!”
He once again says...

The bank manager looked at Kimberly sternly and said in a voice that she couldn't ignore,

"If you want this promotion then you will do exactly what I say, I won't repeat my self again after this so kindly strip down to your heels and pantyhose then bend over my desk and spread your legs."

Kimberly hurriedly did as she was told and positioned herself over his desk a slightly apprehensive look on her face.

"I suppose you have heard about the size of my cock, well let me assure you all the stories are true."

He stood behind her between her spread legs and made a large hole in her pantyhose and pulled out ten inches of thick veined cock with a large plum sized helmet and swiped the head of it between her legs, spreading his oozing precum over the soft pink lips of her pink wet cunt.

"My, oh my, You are wet already Kimberly, you must be needing this real bad, didn't your boyfriend satisfy you in the vault? Not to worry I'll make sure you're satisfied before you leave."

He pressed her head down on the desk so her tits were squashed against the polished wood and the tip of his cock pushed her cunt lips apart and began its entry into her now eager excited hole. He grunted as he stretched her hole enough to get his thick cock inside her.

"That's it I'm in, now get ready for the fucking of your life, if I am satisfied with you then the promotion is yours and you can have this each morning before we start work."

He then pumped his hips back and forth making her slide backwards and forwards on the polished desktop her hard nipples rubbing along the polished top. Intermittently he gave her ass a resounding smack gradually turning her butt a rosy pink.

"I do hope you're going to cum for me Kimberly, there's no better feeling than having a woman orgasm over your cock." He whispered in her ear as he pulled her head back by her hair, making her back arch as he deposited his creamy spunk inside her.

Last edited:
My body betrays me as I cum hard in the huge cock buried inside me. He pulls out cleaning himself with a hankerchief he had and says “ excellent Miss Cumstrom, I think this position will suit all parties involved very well. I will finish the internal paperwork and put your raise in immediately.
I clean up and after fixing my clothes I head home. You ask how day went and I say” fine got a promotion”. Not telling you “how” I got it. You didnt really care about the day you just heard “raise” and figured more of my money You could get me to blow on you and more to mooch off of. So you say we should celebrate at the local itallian restaurant by the beach front. You rush in my room laying out two outfits for me to choose from...

Vince hummed and ahhed over which dress to leave out for Kimberly to wear when they went out for dinner. He was proud of having such a beautiful girl with him and loved to show her off in her sexy dresses but sometimes she attracted lowlifes who would come on to her even when he was there, all with the hope of getting in her panties. At times in the past, she had allowed herself to be used by these lowlifes but she had always come back to him and he had forgiven her.

He was determined it wouldn't happen this time though, he was the one with sole access to her sweet, tight, wet cunt and he was going to stay there, so he left out a sexy but safe summer dress, and a more risque silver dress that hugged her figure and showed her curves.

"I've left a couple of things out for ya babe, choose whichever one ya wanna get laid in, so long I'm the one who fucks ya."

I choose the silver dress and we head out to eat. While waiting for the meal, we are sipping wine when a guy comes over and says “yo Vince nice piece ya got here, akways good with the ladies huh?” It was an old friend of yours, and by his tone a chauvinist pig like you. He boldly rwaches into my dress and feels my left breast. “Nice tits babe”. You are about to get up when I nod signaling i got this. I elbow him not just in the crotch but more toward the balls and scrotum area which is more sensitive for a guy. He drops to a knee in pain.
“You need to leave and dont spoil my dinner out!” As the restaurant laughs at me turning the tables, he flashes me a look like “gonna ger even with ya” before taking off in pain and red faced from the laughter at the restaurant.

Vince groaned as an old schoolmate appeared and made a beeline for their table and then he ignored Vince and hit on Kimberly, pushing his hand inside her dress, maybe hoping that would turn her on and she'd beg him to fuck her.
Kimberly gave him that 'I've got this.' look and he winced as the moron had his balls sent into his stomach by Kimberly's elbow.

The whole restaurant crowd saw what had happened and laughed him out on to the street. After that, we were celebrities for the night and it ended up a free night although some guys hit on Kimberly but without trying to grope her, which would have been quite difficult as Vince was doing some groping of his own and had the sticky fingers to prove it.

You are basking the “celebrity” part. Free meal at the high wnd restaurant snd all as we leave and head home. You say you want to “take advantage” of our status and want to see if we can get into the new high end bistro that just opened up on the beach. I say “we will see”. I get dressed for work in the morning for my bank job, pink blouse black pleated skirt 3” above the knees, nude pantyhose and 2” pink strappy heels and head to work. About 2 hours into my shift i head out to my car in the parking lot for something when a car pulls up behind my car and a van next to it. one guy gets out. I gasp as it is the guy I elbowed last night.
He sarcastically says “thats no way for a lady to ask, he slugs me in the stomach as “Lets see about your” customer service” skills bank bitch”. Just then two guys open the van’s side door and get out and come towards me.

Between the three of them, they get a struggling Kimberly into the back of the van where she is pinned to the floor while the guy with the aching balls sits astride her and rips her blouse off and then her skimpy little bra which only just covered her nipples, he shifted up a little and placed his cock between her tits while Kimberly was whimpering, her pantyhose was tugged down so her hot little pussy was exposed and three stiff fingers fucked into her. Blue balls fucked her tits and spurted his creamy spunk over her tits and face.

"Shall we show the rest of the guys what a high-class slut she is?" asks one of them and they all cackle and nod their agreement, but instead of being kept out sight in the back of the van the side doors are opened and Kimberly is tied framed in the open doorway with her legs an arms spread while they drive through the centre of the city with one of the guys fucking her tight round ass as they drive, blowing the horn so as to attract attention so practically everyone looks and sees her apparently displaying herself to all and sundry.

Blue balls shouted over his shoulder,

"Bet you never thought of yourself as an exhibitionist slut before have you, babe?"

We pull into the square and there is a rap dance cintest going on. The group “enters” me as a late entry and all are shocked when “the masked red head” is announced as next contestant as im led to the square in just my strappy heels and a mask to hide any identity.

https://indulgy.com/post/Jwh7mTKVe1/wwe-rey-mysterio-prograde-kids-white-simulate

I stand frozen a second and boos reign then I dance a bit using the music to escape mentally my current situation as I did like to dance. Since i was last entrant. After I finish i stand there more or less on display and am announced the winner. This didn’t sit well with a pair of brothers who thought they won the competition. They both approach me angry that a white girl won a rap dance off. They look at me ticked off thinking the judges were racist and to me they say...

"Ya reckon ya won that fair'n'square d'ya? Well we got news for ya white bitch, ya may have let the judges have a finger or two in your sloppy white cunt but that don't help us, so we're wanting compensation, ya know what we mean?"

They grabbed Kimberly by the arms and led her down behind the stage and made her stand naked in front of a jeering crowd of their supporters.

"Now we're gonna make ya dance, dance on our cocks that is, bend over 'n' spread ya legs Whitey."

They place a chair in front of her so she is facing the crowd of supporters and make her bend over holding onto the chair for support, With her legs spread wide they take turns in slapping her bare ass until it is a bright, glowing red. Having to use her arms to support herself, Kimberly can't prevent several of the crowd from coming up to her and grasping her tits and one forcing her mouth open as he fucks her face. Meanwhile, behind her, the two brothers are arguing as to who should fuck her first and also whether to fuck her pussy or her ass. All this took place so Kimberly could hear and her legs began to tremble as she knew she was gonna be fucked but she didn't know which hole.

The first brother steps forward and slaps her ass several times with his thick black cock, "Ah'm gonna be good to ya white bitch, you choose which hole ya want fillin' first."

One says we should take off the mask. But another says no leave it on as he thinks the mystery is good plus he says. “Dont care about this white ho’s who must’ve cheated to win face just these mile long legs and this tight bald pussy. I try to protest but one of their fans shoves his cock in my mouth to silence that. The guy behind me says “check deez moves out bitch I cal it “in out in out”. With those words his big black hands engulf my petite hips as he slides inside my pussy. I grip the chair hard and arch my back stiffening up as I wince abit as he is a big size. He begins slowly pumping me as one of their supporters fucks my mouth. A few chant “fuck her.. fuck her” as I try to think of a way to escape and still hide my identity.

Kimberly was helpless as she was fucked from both ends. She was thankful that she still had her mask on as if the guys saw her face she knew they would never leave her alone but the guy fucking her pussy was good, so good that she couldn't stop herself from cumming over his big thick cock, how she wished Vince was here.

My body shudders in orgasm as the one inside me pulls out saying. “Guess this leggy white ho likes black! She did win the dance off I guess so maybe we should give her her prize”. My eyes grow wide wondering what they mean. Then im pulled from the chairand taken over to a bass speaker that is laying down. They pin me on top of it and turn it on. I writhe on it but cant break the grip of the ones holding me down as the soundwaves drive my already sensitive pussy nuts. I whimper as my body again shakes in orgasm as they laugh saying “ guess white girls cant handle deep bass!” As I fall in a heap next to the speaker. The next thing I remember is at leadt 6 of the dance group’s supporters running hands over me, wrapping my small hand around their cocks and one forcing his big black cock past my pale pink lips as two argue about my mask again. One wanting to reveal me, the other wants to keep it a mystery as I am fondled, facefucked and my pussy feeling aftershocks from the bass speaker sound waves a few moments ago.

Back