Beach Bum

On the way home Vince started thinking about the proposition from the greasy looking guy in the restaurant and asked Kimberly if she would consider adult modelling, when he explained it meant being fucked on camera Kimberly wasn't sure but Vince said,

"It'll mean extra money coming in and sometimes they do boyfriend/girlfriend shoots so I could fuck you and the only difference would be someone filming us, lets give the guy a call and ask."

The thought of fucking Kimberly in front of a camera really turned him on and he fucked her three or four times that night. In the morning he rang the number on the card and spoke to the guy with Kimberly listening in with the phone on speaker.

"Hi you gave us your card last night at the restaurant and............."

"Yeah I remember, the chick with the great ass who got fucked up on the balcony."

"That's right, well we've talked it over and we wanna do it but the boyfriend/girlfriend scenario, you do that?"

"Well we do but only for the right couple and the money's not so good for you."

"What sort of money are we talking about? We an't gonna do it for peanuts."

"Depends on what sort of show you put on for top money we'll need BJ's, anal, missionary, doggy, and as many others that you can manage, if you want top dollar a bit of rough sex always goes down well, say two and a half grand less ten percent commission for expenses."

Vince looked at Kimberly who nodded her head in agreement,

"OK When can we do it?"

"This afternoon if you like, we have a free hour."

"Great see you then about four o'clock."

Vince ended the call and grinned at Kimberly, "This afternoon you're gonna have the fucking of your life babe."

I'm not sure about the whole sex on camera thing and knowing you you have ulterior motives but I ignore that with your charm which I seem, to my detriment, a sucker for. After arriving at the place for the initial shoot I'm handed an outfit for the first scene called "girl next door". Moments later I come out in the following..

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/u...1/963c5184499019b8a07160b7791823ca.jpg.cf.jpg

The scene begins as I kneel down in like a backyard garden area as you whip out your huge cock Md I kiss the head and slowly tease just the tip as I'm supposed to play a introvert with a seductive side for teasing as I, inch by inch take you further into my mouth.

Back