Authors! Sign in here!

MissTaken said:
I thought a thread wherein the authors that post or lurk at the board introduce themselves and their preferred story categories, it would be helpful to those seeking story writers.

What say you, sexy lit authors?

:D

Within this, my first post to this thread, you will find a link to my first story. I invite anyone and everyone to read it and, if so inclined, vote on it.

Thank you.

Owlz

Badboy here....

A sicilian italian livin' in Houston, Texas (born n bred)....what's that about huh? No, not a cowboy but I got the wranglers and the boots and seem to pull it off!
As some of you already know I'm basically a goofball but can be very wicked when the mood strikes, hence the name. Don't write often because I don't like to stop once I start, but I'll try to block my time in the future!
If you need pics, music or generally ANYTHING especially goofy or off the wall, I'm your man ;)

Oh, and I'm now bald with a goatee, tattoo and piercings. Don't blame mom!!!

:devil: :D

Norwegian

I'm writing in norwegian, so far for Cupido magazine. I'm into trans stuff, threesomes (MMF) and gay stories. The sexual borderlines here intrests me a lot!

MissTaken said:
I thought a thread wherein the authors that post or lurk at the board introduce themselves and their preferred story categories, it would be helpful to those seeking story writers.

We are the husband and wife team of "soupwarsproject". The husband is anti-social and the wife is the prude who does most of the posting and email wrangling.

The husband enjoys stories containing barely legal or humor.

The wife enjoys religious themes and creepy kinks that no one else wants to touch.

We are happy and snuggly. We hope you are too.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Authors! Sign in here!

soupwarsproject said:
The wife enjoys religious themes and creepy kinks that no one else wants to touch.

We are happy and snuggly. We hope you are too.

oh goody...an excuse to plug my story Nun is Better , which is a bit religious and a tad kinky

Re: Re: Re: Authors! Sign in here!

sirhugs said:
oh goody...an excuse to plug my story Nun is Better , which is a bit religious and a tad kinky

Okay SirHugs,

You have a nun story with kink, slapping AND the influence of the female SWP's favorite storyteller in all of Literotica (Perdita of "Elevator Girl" fame.) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: You just made me very happy chick-a-doo.

NEE!
Vas of SWP

Hi

My name is well Dthera. I'm a recently single 18 tear old from LA. I enjoy writing stories in which girls are getting dominated. Who knows one day it's gonna be the guys turn :devil:

I'm a 6'0 person of Irish back ground with Blond hair and blue eyes that change to green and grey depending on my mood. I'm currently working on the second part of my little series in which i'm seeking advice from fellow writers. I didn't like how my last stroy came out, so i'm hoping to correct myself with Part 2. If there are any Bi 18-22 year old babes out there PM and not for cyber either, I just want some cute friends.

Re: Hi

Dthera said:
My name is well Dthera. I'm a recently single 18 tear old from LA. I enjoy writing stories in which girls are getting dominated. Who knows one day it's gonna be the guys turn :devil:

I'm a 6'0 person of Irish back ground with Blond hair and blue eyes that change to green and grey depending on my mood. I'm currently working on the second part of my little series in which i'm seeking advice from fellow writers. I didn't like how my last stroy came out, so i'm hoping to correct myself with Part 2. If there are any Bi 18-22 year old babes out there PM and not for cyber either, I just want some cute friends.

Hi there hope you have a good time on Story Ideas we dont all bite unless you want use to

Love Linnet

Hi there, sorry I haven't been in here for ages. Been busy getting things working on the Snip Project and other things.

I've just read the sticky at the top. I need to ask, do you mind people just dropping in here and sharing ideas? I have ideas constantly and simply not enough time to write them all.

wso

wildsweetone said:
Hi there, sorry I haven't been in here for ages. Been busy getting things working on the Snip Project and other things.

I've just read the sticky at the top. I need to ask, do you mind people just dropping in here and sharing ideas? I have ideas constantly and simply not enough time to write them all.

wso

Nope there is no problem with that at all

love Lin

MissTaken said:

Sorry Dear, I forgot to sign in..... Is there a spanking involved now????
Ok, who do I spank??????

Re: Re: Authors! Sign in here!

EKVITKAR said:
Sorry Dear, I forgot to sign in..... Is there a spanking involved now????
Ok, who do I spank??????

Hmmmm
Or is that "Whom do I spank???"

*sigh*

(Probably just end up spanking the monkey)

Re: Re: Re: Authors! Sign in here!

EKVITKAR said:
Hmmmm
Or is that "Whom do I spank???"

*sigh*

(Probably just end up spanking the monkey)

sorry- no beastiality allowed :D

Can I play, too?

Hello all. How do I get into this? Or more importantly, how do I make it remotely interesting?

I've read pretty much everyone's bios on this thread, and I've gotta say, some people's stories would make fabulous books. Nay, not so for me.

Legendary? Yes, in the theater of my mind. Otherwise, I'm just another guy on the street you'd pass by without giving a second glance or thought.

I don't say this to solicit sympathy. I think I tell you this to rationalize in some way (perhaps even asauge some lingering Catholic guilt) why I write erotica. Let's face it, MALE erotic writers are a dime a dozen. In the end, I write because if I didn't have an outlet of some form for my dark half, I probably couldn't continue this charade of pretending to be conservative and normal and God-fearing.....

I digress.

I'm a 29-year-old male living in Georgia. Most of my life was spent wondering why I couldn't fit in with different groups of peers. I was too clumsy and easily tired for sports; I played the piano for 13 years, but could barely peck my way through a simplified Bach prelude; Girls became my trusted friend, and rarely ever a lover; and I was too scared to explore the areas of my life that I really liked -- the weird, the essentric, the dye your hair purple and go to school high phases that smarter people than I go through.

Eventually, I became middle-of-the-road. Boring. White male, if you will. There were brief moments in my life: A summer here, a trip away from home there where I let my true essence free to roam and play. And only a close circle of trusted friends knew another side of me, the side that liked the aspects of eroticism that make people blush.

Now, many pounds heavier, with less hair, and a loving, but critical and worldly-frightened wife, those moments in my life I fear are gone forever. Perhaps if I were to be honest, these are just crutches to help me hobble in fear.

So I write.

It didn't start out as erotica. In 8th grade, I wanted to be Stephen King. I loved his books, finding inspiration particularly in The Stand and Salem's Lot that unfurled my imagination. Then I discovered other authors, other genres. By college, I minored in Shakespearean studies (fun, but a waste) and Journalism (a complete waste).

Now, I'm a reporter by day, and a writer at night. Which is better? Who knows. I love reporting, and certainly my aggressive nature plays well into my career. Plus it pays the bills.

But letting myself be that person I always envied in others. Well, that comes out in writing. So far, I've posted one story. I've written a lot, but very little erotica that I think is worth anything. The one story I have on the system is perhaps the only full-fledged story that doesn't sound like an Edgar Rice Burroughs novel on speed (with lots of sex).

Bare with me, though. As you can tell, I'm long winded. So other stories will be on soon.

I just need some more time to play with my darkside.

Just men???

Hey Mr. Reporter, I know it's mostly guys who write, but I do, too. I'm 23 and I like to think I'm attractive and I have never had a problem finding a date. So why do I write?

Writing is free.

Therapy runs to $500 an hour.

I'll write.

Not all questions are so "complicated" as you seem to find it.

While it's true that mostly men write erotica or so it would seem there are plenty of women who write and write well. this site is a tribute to that. Women sometimes tend to take an alias when it comes to writing though because for years it was totally unacceptable for women to write such stories. Some women may still feel this way, although I'm not one of them. Sometimes we must remember that not everyone is of the same generations or upbringings that permit such free thinking I think. Sometiems women have trouble admitting that they write erotica.

Attachments

• openingrose.gif
    openingrose.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 100
Re: Just men???

Christie052780 said:
Hey Mr. Reporter, I know it's mostly guys who write, but I do, too. I'm 23 and I like to think I'm attractive and I have never had a problem finding a date. So why do I write?

Writing is free.

I'll write.

welcome christy. I agree writing beats therapy.

Re: Just men???

In my defense, I never meant to imply that women don't write erotica. I think what I meant to say, but failed to convey, is that it's acceptable for women to write erotica, while men who aspire to be serious erotic writers tend to be deemed lecherous or perverted.

Let's face it, you don't see too many romance or erotica novels written by males on store shelves. That's because publishers don't know how to market a male erotica writer; same reason why techno-fiction or espionage books are dominated by male authors.

I do agree with you, Christie, that writing is cheaper than therapy. And more fun: I can fuck my buxom blond therapist in my imagination.

Christie052780 said:

Writing is free.

I'll write.

Re: Re: Just men???

cheesy80s said:
In my defense, I never meant to imply that women don't write erotica. I think what I meant to say, but failed to convey, is that it's acceptable for women to write erotica, while men who aspire to be serious erotic writers tend to be deemed lecherous or perverted.

Let's face it, you don't see too many romance or erotica novels written by males on store shelves. That's because publishers don't know how to market a male erotica writer; same reason why techno-fiction or espionage books are dominated by male authors.

I do agree with you, Christie, that writing is cheaper than therapy. And more fun: I can fuck my buxom blond therapist in my imagination.

Welllllll... Just for the record... I AM lecherous, and perverted too. And fairly good at it....
So....
Does this mean I'm re-deemed?????????

And damned near ANYTHING is cheaper than therapy.

Of course this from a guy with the pickles sig. yah know most of it is pretty run of the mill, put the pickles thing may indeed be a tad sick. And if so..... Congrats!!!!

Hi! i am new to Literotica and once i found this board i thought it would be perfect for me! i'm what you'd call somewhat of a writer. ;) It's a hobby more than anything else right now, though.

i love most of the topics Lit has to offer (and have been a reader here for a few months now). i think the only ones i wouldn't tackle are non erotic and non English since English is the only language i know!

i look forward to getting to know ya'll soon! :)

Xtreme :heart:

Xtrememasochist said:
Thank you Foxxy! i'll be sure to inform the appropriate board when i have an accepted story. ;)

Xtreme :heart:
i will look forward to seeing your work and i hope you enjoy your time on this board
sg

Back