ASSHAT AWARDS: Best of the Worst PMs and Emails Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
FurryFury said:
LOL!

Feeling the need for more "entertainment" of this sort eh?

Fury :rose:
I got the account for this kind of enternainment, and so far those doms over there have been quite disappointing. :catroar:

Actually I received another PM asking if I had ever been hanged by my breasts. Without anything else. Strange people...

chris9 said:
I got the account for this kind of enternainment, and so far those doms over there have been quite disappointing. :catroar:

Actually I received another PM asking if I had ever been hanged by my breasts. Without anything else. Strange people...

You said it. Not that there is anything wrong with that kink I'm sure.

Originally Posted by Chris
There are certain things about your message that puzzle me exceedingly. First, I'm pretty sure I have not posted any pictures of me, so where it the sense of asking to send 'more'? Second, the only line on my profile says that I'm looking for friends only. Being anyone's slave most certainly isn't on my agenda for this century.
Feel free to rephrase your request of contact if you want to, but don't approach me in this way ever again!
Chris

I must comment about his excellent manners. They are sure to impress a potential partner.

NOT!

The asshat read my message, but hasn't answered. So either he is ignoring me because I'm a disobedient (why should I be anything else to him) and impolite slave (which I'm not -slave I mean), or he is still thinking on a fitting reply.

chris9 said:
The asshat read my message, but hasn't answered. So either he is ignoring me because I'm a disobedient (why should I be anything else to him) and impolite slave (which I'm not -slave I mean), or he is still thinking on a fitting reply.

Damn Asshat! Why won't he let you enjoy his asshat-ness a little more. *shakes head*

If he's unbalanced you could call him The Mad AssHatter.

Yep, I'm a Lewis Carroll fan.

The Asshat from a million years ago that I requested never to address me again greeted me with 'hello Babe' yesterday as if we were old friends. The silly monkey thinks he is a Dominant still...lol.......so cute .......ohhh well....smiles

Now if 'Hunter' needs a clue/map how does this up measure please ?

assssssssssshat.jpg

I figure after doing a save, then adding his name in 'paint' we sort of have it covered. Opinions *fear and trepidation* puhleaseeee.​

jadefirefly said:
Oh, likely not. Because it's okay for him to be half-illiterate, but his sub's gotta be perfect, right? :p

Unless he can't make up his mind, which it sounds like, and then it might just be okay for him to sound like an idiot because he's the sub? It's so hard to tell these days. :p

seems to me, English was not his first language. That being said, it made my eyes bleed to read it :D

Here's one:

Sender: Him
> > To: Me
> > Date: Feb 18, 2006 2:13 AM EST
> >
> > can we have onenight stand?

> Sender: Me
> To: Him
> Date: Feb 18, 2006 102 AM EST
>
> Sure! Come on over, RIGHT NOW. Call me 913 867 5309 But it has to be quick, no foreplay, ok? And you have to leave right away, I'd prefer if you didn't talk, and you need to cum inside me, and don't use a condom, ok??
>
>
>
To: me
> >

where is ur home addr.?

(at this point, I had quit answering him, a few days later...)

To: Me

Hey, you gave me the wrong ph nmbr

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I also love it when they write back after you've told them off and say something like: "Fuck off you ugly bitch" :rolleyes: Yeah, I'm so ugly that's why 5 minutes ago you were stumbling all over the place to get in my pants

@}-}rebecca---- said:
The Asshat from a million years ago that I requested never to address me again greeted me with 'hello Babe' yesterday as if we were old friends. The silly monkey thinks he is a Dominant still...lol.......so cute .......ohhh well....smiles

Now if 'Hunter' needs a clue/map how does this up measure please ?

assssssssssshat.jpg

I figure after doing a save, then adding his name in 'paint' we sort of have it covered. Opinions *fear and trepidation* puhleaseeee.​

LOVE this too!!!

Five gold stars Miss R!

I received this lovely PM today at Collarme, where, yes, it does say in my profile that I'm submissive and only that :rolleyes:

Hi, my name is xxx. I am a swm 30 years old,very submissive. I crave humiliation under a woman's feet, i am very oral, and i love to please a demanding woman. My job is as a finance manager for a car dealership, so i have a lot of stress at work, that's why i love to be humiliated in my private time. I need a woman that knows what she needs, wants, and has to have. I would love to meet you to see if we click, i have aol, and yahoo so we can chat to get to see if we are compatible. I don't have a pic, but i do have a web cam, so you can see what i look like if your interested. I hope to hear back from you at your earliest convenience.

ETA: I just received another PM. All it said was:
Daddy Doms girl?

Last edited:
fieryjen said:
I received this lovely PM today at Collarme, where, yes, it does say in my profile that I'm submissive and only that :rolleyes:

ETA: I just received another PM. All it said was:

You are getting some "good" ones now. Leave it to collarme to bring out the best and the brightest.

FurryFury said:
You are getting some "good" ones now. Leave it to collarme to bring out the best and the brightest.

Hee, yes I am. :D

To the second, short one, I just replied:

Hi, it's nice to meet you too! I was wondering if you would mind rephrasing your question as I'm not quite sure what you are implying. Best regards,

~Jen

fieryjen said:
Hee, yes I am. :D

To the second, short one, I just replied:

Hi, it's nice to meet you too! I was wondering if you would mind rephrasing your question as I'm not quite sure what you are implying. Best regards,

~Jen

That was a good way of handling it.

*smiles*

I am not sure what I've done lately, or where I've posted that I haven't been posting before, but within the last 4 days or so, I've received PM's on this site from three males I've never even seen on here before, much less have a clue who they are.

One of them stopped messaging me after a brief conversation; the last one I got from him, he'd asked if I was single. I replied, and haven't heard from him since. The second one, I replied politely to his query of what I was up to that night, and again... haven't heard from since.

I wonder what I'm doing wrong....?

This one, though, is my official contribution for the month. I feel obligated to point out that I received it at 7:51pm tonight. I also feel obligated to point out that I was not yet home at 7:51pm tonight, and didn't log on to Lit until 10:30 this evening.

Hi

<name removed> here - also online - you seem to be here as well.

What brings you here tonite? come talk?
PM, email, camera/ whatever.

I have blue eyes and black hair, 6'1'' tall and I do professional work.

Love to read and travel, to dance and swim and work out, and enjoy hanging out, and friends and more. AND I love to kiss and to tease, love love giving oral sex and giving pleasure generally.

Say hi

Talk by email or camera live,
by yahoo (name on yahoo is icuiicamera),
or whatever

Can we say, template PM?

Am tempted to reply and tell him I prefer redheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back