ASSHAT AWARDS: Best of the Worst PMs and Emails Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else getting these today pretty sure it's spam

They keep sending it

Hey, how are you?
Today, 08:58 PM
Hey, how are you?
Hi, handsome ! U wanna hookup tonight? Text me and let's...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, that one's doing the rounds ATM - I've had it twice today. Luckily I also received a lovely PM complimenting me on the insightfulness (his word, not mine) of my posts/threads, so it all balances out. :)

They keep sending it

Hey, how are you?
Virgin

Hey, how are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, that one's doing the rounds ATM - I've had it twice today. Luckily I also received a lovely PM complimenting me on the insightfulness (his word, not mine) of my posts/threads, so it all balances out. :)

Glad I'm not the only one lol by the way I love your avatar pic:rose:

Glad I'm not the only one lol by the way I love your avatar pic:rose:

Thanks - it's actually Madonna, not me. (And a very young Madonna.) And also the cover of and album from a band in which the person who originally had my screen name played bass. So it was an obvious choice. :)

They keep sending it

Hey, how are you?
Hey, how are you?

Hey, I edited out the username and spam url from the post, but I did PM Laurel to alert her of the spammer. If either of you still have one of the PMs from this person, would you please forward it to Laurel so she can see the spam PM? Thanks!

So I guess the weird PM I got a few months go was indeed somebody fishing for responses.
Sent by the same person. Marital inconsistencies bolded.

12-06-2016
question
"is it ok to ask a question its after 4 am drank alot tired and i cant ask any of my friends I dont mean to be a obther but its about soem thng here and i am getting a divorce dont need me stupid ex wife being annoying about it"
Me: 'Sure'
Response:
"thanks we have a 24 year old wh is getting married in a few weeks I am not sure what tumbler is but ther is a bikini photo that looks a lot like anna even the hat is one like she has, but i am sure it cant be her but if it is , am i better not to say anything My ex wife would freak out, she gets married the last saturday this month"

12-06-2016
RE: question
" sorry if i bothered you"

19-03-2017
"question
is it possible to ask you a question i feel wierd asking to every one
fighting with my husband who is away on his ship but just still argue when we talk sorry to bother you"

I would rather spend time with somebody who would hit me over the head with a photo album of their genitals than be in a room with whoever sent these. A little too freaky for my liking.

Last edited:
do u want hot,dirty,hardcore,erotic chat?i wanna fuck your evry hole and gonna loose your mouth,throat,pussy n assh0le!I want you to suck my 8" long and fat dick and wanna fuck your mouth and throat harder while you suck it...

Well, I could only think of one answer:

Awee, that's so sweet of you to say. :kiss:

And I thought I couldn't find an outlet for my malevolent personality today.

Actually no, I don't really want to ask you questions til I can guess which historical American city you live in... Possibly the oddest pm request I've ever had!

Actually no, I don't really want to ask you questions til I can guess which historical American city you live in... Possibly the oddest pm request I've ever had!

Maybe they could play 20 questions all by themselves until they figure out what historical region of the UK YOU live in. Sheesh. Silly people.

Maybe they could play 20 questions all by themselves until they figure out what historical region of the UK YOU live in. Sheesh. Silly people.

People are very odd!

Dear pmer, referring to it as my "snatch" is guaranteed to get you ignored.

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back