Ass Licking...Do You Like it Ladies?

NjoyIt

Really Experienced
Nothing makes my cock as hard as an ass up in the air arched in front of me. And I don't know why but a wine buzz, for me, makes it all the better. Especially when it isn't rushed and the owner of the ass just lays there and enjoys the feelings running through her body. I love the aroma, the texture of a puckered ass, the feel on my tongue, the beauty of the ass, the slowly building moans in my ears, the taste and the moisture that seeps out of a swollen aroused clit.

Ladies?

Thank you.

you won't regret it...I hope you have the opportunity soonest. Enjoy.

Also haven't had the pleasure of having my arse tended to ... though your description does indeed make it sound quite pleasurable! I'd be very self conscious someone playing with me or tasting me 'back there'

Last edited:
Yes, your feelings of being "self conscious" is a normal one I've heard it expressed more than one time. The art of enjoying another's rear is to not start there. But to ensure the pump is well primed before heading south. Then settle in for a soothing and relaxing experience. Mouthfuls of warmness.

Yes, your feelings of being "self conscious" is a normal one I've heard it expressed more than one time. The art of enjoying another's rear is to not start there. But to ensure the pump is well primed before heading south. Then settle in for a soothing and relaxing experience. Mouthfuls of warmness.

Me thinks this chicky would need quite a bit of encouragement to allow access!

but edge of the bed legs open and knees drawn up tight to your chest a tongue slowly teasing with longer and longer strokes,,,,, going lower and lower,,,,, as they say timing is everything.........:)

This kind of hard work .... for starters at least :)

You got it buddy!!! Free access to my arse is going to take a bit of work on someone else's part. Haha

I would gladly take as long as you needed (and as much wine) to gain access to your lovely arse. You are worth it my lady.

You got it buddy!!! Free access to my arse is going to take a bit of work on someone else's part. Haha

Oh, I'm sure that you have lots of offers to work your sweet arse ;) hehe....sorry, I just couldn't resist that one :D

But you don't really know if it'd be worth it...Or if indeed my arse is lovely!

You're right. But I do know me and I simply like most women and their lovely bodies. And I define lovely in many shapes and sizes. I have learned over the years that woman generally think less of their bodies than those of us that love them. I wish I had a pill I could give women to see themselves through my eyes. It would be transforming.

P.S. I should have clarified in my original post...a showered ass. Some do not make a distinction, I do.

Last edited:
I know that I absolutely adore my wife's ass and spend as much time as she will let me between those beautiful cheeks. She has to be in the right mood for it, but when she is it really gets her pussy dripping wet. I love to have my tongue deep in her little pucker. When I eat her pussy when she is on all fours I usually have my nose buried in her little ass as well.
She has never reciprocated, but that is no matter. Im addicted to eating her, both her pussy and ass!

Back