Ass Appreciation Thread

A certain litster told me this thread was worth popping into it. He was right. So beautiful (and love all the ruffles). :rose:

And then another flattered me and asked if I would share as well.

*poof*

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever this thread gets updated I always know it's going to be good, but...

Dayum!

Those are some grabbin', smackin', bitin', bangin' asses.

D’oh!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words.

And for the sexy funniness, Aglo. :rose:

I'd hit it.

All of them. :cool:

Careful. You will have someone coming in and accusing you of assault!

At the moment the only thing I’m hitting is my bed. 5:30 comes way too early - every day this week :mad:

Careful. You will have someone coming in and accusing you of assault!

At the moment the only thing I’m hitting is my bed. 5:30 comes way too early - every day this week :mad:

If hitting fine ass is sexual assault then call me Harvey.

Ha! You gals exude sexiness, I’m more silliness. :rose:

I was trying to show yours to the fella, but you poofed it before I could.

I will send it to you via PM this evening when I get home. The comment about needing a “quick right clicker” is exactly the reason I leave nothing up too long. Gone are the days you can post even mildly revealing photos and not have it be copied or used against you later. And after little Lace’s veiled threat regarding my personal life I just rarely share. But the person who asked me to is a complete sweetheart and has never been inappropriate toward me or anyone else so far as I’ve seen so I couldn’t help but to participate at their request.

And I know SpaceKowboy was teasing about the right clicking. But he jokingly imitated some of the more unsavory folks here.

Alright - back to the grind.

I will send it to you via PM this evening when I get home. The comment about needing a “quick right clicker” is exactly the reason I leave nothing up too long. Gone are the days you can post even mildly revealing photos and not have it be copied or used against you later. And after little Lace’s veiled threat regarding my personal life I just rarely share. But the person who asked me to is a complete sweetheart and has never been inappropriate toward me or anyone else so far as I’ve seen so I couldn’t help but to participate at their request.

Alright - back to the grind.

Timing is everything! Completely understandable posting protocol. Sorry to miss it, but I like the closing thought....

Ah! I love this thread! Rainy you are cutesexy. It’s a thing. Trust me.

Aglao, I love all your sides, including the simpsons bootay:heart:

Carry on! Lovely ladies!

See my profile pic of the week! :D

It would be nice to see some fine gentleman's behinds too! ;);)

Last edited:
Back