Status
Not open for further replies.
Great list, Karen!
Favorite cartoon was the Roadrunner.

What was your first car?

pea green, 4 door, 1972 Ford LTD with a 429 :D

Underdog.

Do you give/donate blood?

I was told I can't because I went through chemo a few years ago. I do have my donor card signed in case they can use anything & I'd love if I could help someone in that way!

If you see a homeless person standing outside a restaurant do you invite them in for a hot meal?

pea green, 4 door, 1972 Ford LTD with a 429 :D

I was told I can't because I went through chemo a few years ago. I do have my donor card signed in case they can use anything & I'd love if I could help someone in that way!

If you see a homeless person standing outside a restaurant do you invite them in for a hot meal?

It's much more likely that I'll hand them some cash.

What's in your wallet?

It's much more likely that I'll hand them some cash.

What's in your wallet?

I don't carry one ;)

My purse contains my keys, phone, a pen, cash, gum, debit/credit cards, meds, glasses & lipstick

If you had one day to do anything you wanted, what would you do? (you have no responsibilities or morals on that day & you won't have to worry about consequences of your actions)

I don't carry one ;)

My purse contains my keys, phone, a pen, cash, gum, debit/credit cards, meds, glasses & lipstick

If you had one day to do anything you wanted, what would you do? (you have no responsibilities or morals on that day & you won't have to worry about consequences of your actions)

Find a beautiful woman. Hang out at the beach. Lots of PDA followed by no holds barred sex in a hotel. Steak dinner and then we go to a Bruce Springsteen concert.

Where is the strangest place you have had sex?

Find a beautiful woman. Hang out at the beach. Lots of PDA followed by no holds barred sex in a hotel. Steak dinner and then we go to a Bruce Springsteen concert.

Where is the strangest place you have had sex?

A telephone booth (dating myself!) located in the corridor of a crowded bar. (sounds right up your alley! :D)

same question ;)

A telephone booth (dating myself!) located in the corridor of a crowded bar. (sounds right up your alley! :D)

same question ;)

Probably the kids' trampoline in the back yard, with no fence to hide us, although it was always at night. You could get a good rhythm going with the bouncing around!

How was your second time to have sex better or worse than your first time?

Probably the kids' trampoline in the back yard, with no fence to hide us, although it was always at night. You could get a good rhythm going with the bouncing around!

How was your second time to have sex better or worse than your first time?

The first was horrible. We were both virgins & I was so tight he couldn't get it. Does that even count? He ended up telling all his friends & I was teased about it for years.

Loads of foreplay with the second guy, he was an amazing lover. I was the one telling all their friends after that one! ;)

While bragging to a friend about a recent purchase you've made would you find it more impressive to tell them how much you spent or how much you saved?

While bragging to a friend about a recent purchase you've made would you find it more impressive to tell them how much you spent or how much you saved?

I don't try to impress. I buy what's practical or what I want.

What is the one thing you have to do today that you want to skip?

I don't try to impress. I buy what's practical or what I want.

What is the one thing you have to do today that you want to skip?

I need a new bra and I hate to shop for bra's. I might just skip that today but then I'd have to do it tomorrow.

Soft, cuddly lovers? Or someone tougher than you are?

I need a new bra and I hate to shop for bra's. I might just skip that today but then I'd have to do it tomorrow.

Soft, cuddly lovers? Or someone tougher than you are?

Soft and cuddly, please.

What would you change about the last sexual encounter you had?

Oh, and a belated, "Welcome to Lit!" :rose:

Soft and cuddly, please.

What would you change about the last sexual encounter you had?

Oh, and a belated, "Welcome to Lit!" :rose:

I have a cold. Coughing and snuffling are not particularly sexy or romantic...:rolleyes:
I would not have a cold. Basically, actually, I'd change that about the whole last three days....:D

What was the worst sex you've ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back