Ask Me a Question v. 4.28.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a cold. Coughing and snuffling are not particularly sexy or romantic...:rolleyes:
I would not have a cold. Basically, actually, I'd change that about the whole last three days....:D

What was the worst sex you've ever had?
it involved my head being shoved down to perform oral and no foreplay for me before the act was consummated as well as no big moment to follow.. not fun.. and memorable not in a good way

What was your best sexual encounter?

it involved my head being shoved down to perform oral and no foreplay for me before the act was consummated as well as no big moment to follow.. not fun.. and memorable not in a good way

What was your best sexual encounter?

That's tough. There was a weekend where we were away, in a nice hotel. We had lots of sex and it was really good for both of us. It's so much more fun when she cums too....:eek:

If you could go out on a date with any movie star, who would pick?

That's tough. There was a weekend where we were away, in a nice hotel. We had lots of sex and it was really good for both of us. It's so much more fun when she cums too....:eek:

If you could go out on a date with any movie star, who would pick?
oh geez, Sam Elliott

What has been the most treasured gift you have received?

Hmmm...good question. Another tough one.
I'll go with the picture of my father and I on my graduation day.

What was the most memorable day of your life?
smiles.. very sweet

The Christmas I had my son.... followed very closely by the day my granddaughter was born. I'm not sure, honestly, which one moved me more.

What is your favorite accent to hear?

smiles.. very sweet

The Christmas I had my son.... followed very closely by the day my granddaughter was born. I'm not sure, honestly, which one moved me more.

What is your favorite accent to hear?

You're just full of tough ones tonight!

OK, Irish...:D Or maybe southern, but the softer "buttery" one, not the twangy "hills" one. (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

What have you learned at Literotica?

You're just full of tough ones tonight!

OK, Irish...:D Or maybe southern, but the softer "buttery" one, not the twangy "hills" one. (not that there's anything wrong with that...)

What have you learned at Literotica?
ahhh.. so now you're giving it back to me! lol

One of the first things I remember realizing was that I was not alone in my circumstances. There are many who live with the same kind of loneliness that I do. It was an eye opener in the sense that you always think you are the only one... you know, that dramatic poor me feeling. lol But I have learned very much and my mind has been very expanded over the many years.

What breed of dog do you favor?

ahhh.. so now you're giving it back to me! lol

One of the first things I remember realizing was that I was not alone in my circumstances. There are many who live with the same kind of loneliness that I do. It was an eye opener in the sense that you always think you are the only one... you know, that dramatic poor me feeling. lol But I have learned very much and my mind has been very expanded over the many years.

What breed of dog do you favor?

Mutt. or maybe Newfoundland or possibly Golden.

Who do you admire?

Mutt. or maybe Newfoundland or possibly Golden.

Who do you admire?
oh I hate questions like that... lol. Mostly because I honestly don't know who I admire in whole. I tend to admire certain attributes about a person, such as kindness, witty and cleverness, sense of humor, intelligence, patience, a giving spirit, etc.

If you had it to do all over again, would you elope vs. having a wedding shindig or have a big shindig vs. eloping?

oh I hate questions like that... lol. Mostly because I honestly don't know who I admire in whole. I tend to admire certain attributes about a person, such as kindness, witty and cleverness, sense of humor, intelligence, patience, a giving spirit, etc.

If you had it to do all over again, would you elope vs. having a wedding shindig or have a big shindig vs. eloping?

The whole shebang.

Traditional wedding gown or something sexy?

I would do the party. I might do a few things differently, but basically, it was a good party!

The whole shebang.

Traditional wedding gown or something sexy?

There is nothing sexier than a traditional wedding gown.

When was the last time you were in a wedding?

I would do the party. I might do a few things differently, but basically, it was a good party!

There is nothing sexier than a traditional wedding gown.

When was the last time you were in a wedding?

About 10 years ago

What is your favorite type of dessert?

When was the last time you were in a wedding?[/QUOTE]

December 31, 1999. Really, my sister's wedding.

Write your own or traditional vows?

Nope, never have, don't think I could either.

What's the best kiss you've had?

Hmmm....probably my first kiss with my girlfriend senior year. It had been a long time coming and there was a lot tension built up. It was kind of magical.

Do you remember your first romantic kiss?

Hmmm....probably my first kiss with my girlfriend senior year. It had been a long time coming and there was a lot tension built up. It was kind of magical.

Do you remember your first romantic kiss?

Well, when it's your 8th birthday, and the boy you likes kisses you on the cheek and tells you you're pretty...that's pretty romantic. :)

Was your last kiss a romantic one?

Well, when it's your 8th birthday, and the boy you likes kisses you on the cheek and tells you you're pretty...that's pretty romantic. :)

Was your last kiss a romantic one?

No.....I'm pretty sure it was from my mother :rolleyes:

Have you ever had a 1-night stand?

No.....I'm pretty sure it was from my mother :rolleyes:

Have you ever had a 1-night stand?

Yep! Best sex I've ever had in my life... *sigh*

Where did you go on your first date (like first date ever that you went on)?

Yep! Best sex I've ever had in my life... *sigh*

Where did you go on your first date (like first date ever that you went on)?

I have no idea. It was years ago. My brother and I were set up on a double blind date. I must have been 14 or 15. There is nothing I remember about the evening other than neither of USC really had that much fun.

What was your best date ever?

I have no idea. It was years ago. My brother and I were set up on a double blind date. I must have been 14 or 15. There is nothing I remember about the evening other than neither of USC really had that much fun.

What was your best date ever?

It was a few years ago, a first date. A simple movie then dinner (smart- gave us something to talk about at dinner). It was filled with "Me, too!"'s- we really connected.

Favorite meal to cook for a date?

It was a few years ago, a first date. A simple movie then dinner (smart- gave us something to talk about at dinner). It was filled with "Me, too!"'s- we really connected.

Favorite meal to cook for a date?

If it has to be a meal, cumin crusted chicken wraps with corn and black bean salsa...mainly because I've made it more than other things. But I like to make bruschetta and guacamole the most. Simple enough to talk while doing it and so good.

Do you like it when a big deal is made of your birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back