Ask Me A Question v.1.29.24

I arrived at her house not long after her kids had left for school. We were standing by the kitchen window sharing kisses and sips of coffee when she said,
“I want you in my mouth.”
Seconds later, I was exactly that, in her mouth.
We left a trail of clothes to a sofa in the adjoining room, where we coupled in a traditional manner.

Then, this is where the most erotic memory occurs.

She has me sit upright on the sofa, and staring into my eyes, mounts me in a squat position. Slowly, as she descends and I enter, her long blond hair cascades around my head, enshrouding me in a semi-darkness. Her head is slightly above mine, with my mouth at her ear and neck level. I take in her essence as she works her pelvic magic below in a painfully and exquisitely deliberate manner. No words are spoken and we take all the time necessary to relish the moment.

Will you have taco Tuesday? 🌮 🌮
I will not! I refuse! Taco's are the Devil's Dinner.

What was the last thing you ate for dinner that made you go "Holy crap, that's good."

Stir fried eggplant with garlic sauce.

What are your summer vaca plans, if any?

My record is 14 when I was younger. tho the last few were weak.

HYE went direcetly to a second orgasm?

Steamed lobster tails

If you had guests over, what would be your signature cocktail?

If it’s dudes, no cocktails! Single malts! If they bring their ladies, most likely old fashioned?

What comfort food that - you prepare are - you most well known for?

Mac n cheese, it’s the best!

What is your fav meal you don’t make yourself?

What is your fav meal you don’t make yourself?
A Cuban sandwich. I should start.

What is the pettiest dealbreaker you have? (As in, "It doesn't seem like a big deal to most people, but I'll never fuck anyone who....?")

Climbing in a GF's window in the middle of the night. I coud have been shot!

What is you favorite time of day to orgasm?

Back