Ask Me A Question v.1.29.24

Assuming all approved, yes.

How much of our politician's/political leader's personal lives do we really need to know?
Their private lives should be separate from their public lives...

Have you ever hooked up with a friend's spouse?

No.
What’s the sudden fascination with a friends spouse?
I would opine that some draw their question topics from recently asked questions. (Definitely better than the "same question" copout.)

What genre of erotic writings are you surprised you yourself enjoy?

Less surprised now, but originally I was surprised that cuckold stories got me going.
What's your favourite specific type of lit story?

Less surprised now, but originally I was surprised that cuckold stories got me going.
What's your favourite specific type of lit story?
Brother-sister, followed closely by cousins.

What’s more important, the quality of sex or the frequency of sex?

Since a severe case of ED prevents penetrative sex, receiving oral would rank as the current favorite.

Do you collect anything?
Yes. Souls, broken hearts, mugs from countries I visit, dick pics, and, inadvertently, books that I cannot bear to part with unless it was really bad.

Are you sentimental? Do you keep tokens from previous relationships or wipe them all out to make space for new?

Yes. Souls, broken hearts, mugs from countries I visit, dick pics, and, inadvertently, books that I cannot bear to part with unless it was really bad.

Are you sentimental? Do you keep tokens from previous relationships or wipe them all out to make space for new?
I am a sentimental person and I almost always keep a token of some sort from past relationships, usually in the form of some gift that was given during the course of the relationship, often unusual and practical things.

Do you put a lot of thought into gift-giving?

I am a sentimental person and I almost always keep a token of some sort from past relationships, usually in the form of some gift that was given during the course of the relationship, often unusual and practical things.

Do you put a lot of thought into gift-giving?
For people whom I care about, yes. Whether I get it right or not I'm not sure. I hope so.

Are you superstitious?

Oh heck yeah, both big superstitions and small ones.

What is your favorite ritual?
My mind genuinely went to alters and blood and whatnot, and I thought, geez, I don't do stuff like that. Am I boring? But then, maybe, just maybe, you'd accept non goat sacrifice type rituals? If so, please accept my response of skincare! Since I was a young teen, I committed myself to morning and night of cleanse, tone, moisturise. Anything beyond that is pampering, but yeah. This is probably the only consistent ritual I keep.

Have you ever partaken in any kind of group rite of passage or initiation?

My mind genuinely went to alters and blood and whatnot, and I thought, geez, I don't do stuff like that. Am I boring? But then, maybe, just maybe, you'd accept non goat sacrifice type rituals? If so, please accept my response of skincare! Since I was a young teen, I committed myself to morning and night of cleanse, tone, moisturise. Anything beyond that is pampering, but yeah. This is probably the only consistent ritual I keep.

Have you ever partaken in any kind of group rite of passage or initiation?

A fraternity initiation (which looking back on it now seems so dumb and unnecessary to have ritual around it)

Have you ever taken park in a sexual rite or ceremony?

Yes.

HYE been seen naked by someone who should not have seen you naked?

Children of Dune, by Frank Herbert

If you could fuck any actor/actress, musician or sports star, who are you taking to bed?

Jennifer

Would you make a personal masturbation video of yourself if requested?

There would have to be an established trust but yes.

Have you ever thought about a stranger doing something filthy to you, whilst being near that stranger

Have you ever thought about a stranger doing something filthy to you, whilst being near that stranger
Many, many times.

What was the most erotic scene you've seen on a major network television broadcast? (Like ABC or CBS, not HBO.)

Many, many times.

What was the most erotic scene you've seen on a major network television broadcast? (Like ABC or CBS, not HBO.)
There was an episode of the old Sonny and Cher show, where Cher was singing/dancing with four male dancers and at the end of the routine they wrapped her in a net and carried her off. That scene is seared into my brain.

What is the most erotic thing you've personally seen or experienced?

The first time I watch my wife masturbate and have an orgasm.

Same question...

The first time I watch my wife masturbate and have an orgasm.

Same question...
I arrived at her house not long after her kids had left for school. We were standing by the kitchen window sharing kisses and sips of coffee when she said,
“I want you in my mouth.”
Seconds later, I was exactly that, in her mouth.
We left a trail of clothes to a sofa in the adjoining room, where we coupled in a traditional manner.

Then, this is where the most erotic memory occurs.

She has me sit upright on the sofa, and staring into my eyes, mounts me in a squat position. Slowly, as she descends and I enter, her long blond hair cascades around my head, enshrouding me in a semi-darkness. Her head is slightly above mine, with my mouth at her ear and neck level. I take in her essence as she works her pelvic magic below in a painfully and exquisitely deliberate manner. No words are spoken and we take all the time necessary to relish the moment.

Will you have taco Tuesday? 🌮 🌮

Back