Ask Me A Question v.1.29.24

Lord of the rings should be the one.

Fav audiobook?
I don't usually do audiobooks because I have trouble retaining things when I hear them and I get distracted anyway. Love the concept though.

How do you best learn: visually, mechanically, through hearing, etc?

I don't usually do audiobooks because I have trouble retaining things when I hear them and I get distracted anyway. Love the concept though.

How do you best learn: visually, mechanically, through hearing, etc?
Visually & manually

Have you ever had a job instructing/teaching a skill?

Do you wish you could re-do your virginity loss over again? You'd be with the same person, the same age, but you'd know everything you know now about sex, sexuality, technique, birth control... everything. What would you change, if you chose to have a re-do?????

Its not something I've wished for but I'd spend a lot more time on foreplay and convince her to let me go down on her and give her orgasms from my tongue.
Do you wish you could re-do your virginity loss over again? You'd be with the same person, the same age, but you'd know everything you know now about sex, sexuality, technique, birth control... everything. What would you change, if you chose to have a re-do?????

What sexual memory do you replay most often?

Its not something I've wished for but I'd spend a lot more time on foreplay and convince her to let me go down on her and give her orgasms from my tongue.

What sexual memory do you replay most often?
Hmmmm, that's a really good question! There are a few "first times" I definitely remember well.. and some more naughty scenarios, too... often involving me being tied up! :)

United States Marine

What do you want done with your remains after you pass?
Closest veterans cemetery columbarium. But my ashes could end up in a used McDonald’s bag tossed in a dumpster behind the crematorium. It’s the same either way, I’ll still be dead.

Where would you like to go on vacation?

If my 'first-time' scenario had to be repeated with current wisdom, I'd change my nervousness into the calm of an old pro.

Whatis the longest you've gone between orgasms so far in 2024?

If my 'first-time' scenario had to be repeated with current wisdom, I'd change my nervousness into the calm of an old pro.

About a week (so, six or seven days).

What is your favorite technical gadget?

Um... 2 days?

Currently single. I tend to like edging occasionally. Orgasms feel more satisfying for me if I hold back for a week or two. Longest would be two weeks at the most.

Is there any taboo, sexual act that you’d enjoy performing if you were 100% clear of consequences, after the fact. For instance, you’re given a magic, crystal sphere. Once the words are spoken you can do any erotic action within twelve hours. You toss to shatter the sphere before the twelve hours mark. You go right back in time before you said the words. Only you retain the memory and feelings of what happened.

Currently single. I tend to like edging occasionally. Orgasms feel more satisfying for me if I hold back for a week or two. Longest would be two weeks at the most.

Is there any taboo, sexual act that you’d enjoy performing if you were 100% clear of consequences, after the fact. For instance, you’re given a magic, crystal sphere. Once the words are spoken you can do any erotic action within twelve hours. You toss to shatter the sphere before the twelve hours mark. You go right back in time before you said the words. Only you retain the memory and feelings of what happened.
Absolutely. But since only I retain the memory and feelings of what happened it wouldn't be appropriate to discuss details here.

Where were you the last time you saw an accidental upskirt, panty flash, or nip slip of someone you did not know?

Where were you the last time you saw an accidental upskirt, panty flash, or nip slip of someone you did not know?
I was at a party in a friend's backyard last Labor Day weekend. A young woman I didn't know well beyond introductions was nearby and happened to drop something. She sort of panicked and bent over to get it, and I couldn't help but notice that I could see right down her top for a second or two. I simply thought, "Um, okay..." but the guy standing next to me clearly got a glimpse, too. He and I had been chatting, and soon after this, he seemed...distracted. Guys like nipples...who knew?

Approximately how long was the longest you've been on the receiving end of oral sex without achieving orgasm?

I was at a party in a friend's backyard last Labor Day weekend. A young woman I didn't know well beyond introductions was nearby and happened to drop something. She sort of panicked and bent over to get it, and I couldn't help but notice that I could see right down her top for a second or two. I simply thought, "Um, okay..." but the guy standing next to me clearly got a glimpse, too. He and I had been chatting, and soon after this, he seemed...distracted. Guys like nipples...who knew?

Approximately how long was the longest you've been on the receiving end of oral sex without achieving orgasm?
Probably no longer than 10 minutes.

You can only do one sex act for the rest of your life, what would it be?

You can only do one sex act for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Thinking long-term and strategically, I would have to choose masturbation. Acts involving others require that others are eager. I am not going to miss out on orgasms if there are no folks interested in fooling around with an old lady.

What is an odd means you've used to try to increase the intensity of an orgasm?

Prostate massage.

What is the most powerful orgasm you can remember?
I've had some good ones, but nothing stands out on it's own as a single event.

If you had to abandon your life and you could only take one person with you, who would you take and why?

I've had some good ones, but nothing stands out on it's own as a single event.

If you had to abandon your life and you could only take one person with you, who would you take and why?
Mr Shady. He's put up with me for such a long time.

Above question but WHERE WOULD YOU GO?

Nope.

Would you hook up with a friend’s spouse if the opportunity arose?

Back