Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

mwm Oakland

mwm in Oakland Ca 48 open to chat about anything fun and legal ! Maybe even a meet if ll goes well !

Haven't been on LIT in a while and could not log on using old name so here I am under a new name saying HI

72908 ac479 fort smith ark here looking to feed this cock to someone, hmu on kik @ phpizzaguyfs or at phpizzaguyfs at the gmail

65583 Looking

I am looking for cocks to suck NSA, you show I blow you cum on my face you go, no questions, every site I go to is nothing but fakes or no shows, looking for real cocks to suck

I am looking for cocks to suck NSA, you show I blow you cum on my face you go, no questions, every site I go to is nothing but fakes or no shows, looking for real cocks to suck

If you are seriously looking for m2m then perhaps you might want to make a few positive changes. Starting with your profile. Add some details about yourself and what you are looking for. Using nothing but a fake birth date does nothing to make you sound as if you are real or serious about your intentions. Also setting your account to receive private messages or some kind of e-mail address might improve your chances.

Back