Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

good head for men, ladies, in 60660, 312

50-ish. Host on Chicago's north side (red line). Reciprocation fun (8", thick) but can live without it. Paired bi ladies a special treat (no straight women, please). Soft spot (or rather, a hard one -GRIN-) for bi married men, like I used to be. Prefer people who have gone beyond 'curious', who know what they want. Tall athletic build, hairy-chested, mullet.

Hello

I am in the 602 area as well. I was wondering if you might be interested in getting together?

AC 603 zip 03801

First post. Looking for FWBs, both genders & singles or couples or mores. Am mid sixties here and still quite active.

Bobby, it's too bad I ain't back down in my family's homeland (S.A., Crystal City.)
I'd like to have the opportunity to check out these skills of your's.

Well, if you are ever around the Houston area shoot me a pm and we can see if we can arrange a meet.

messy bj

if there's anyone in the norcal area that has a big fat dick they want sucked, please pm me

Me, I am in the Lehigh Valley area of Northeastern Pennsylvania. 610 area code 18017 zip. I am looking for another married curious guy between 40 and 60 years of age. I am 52, 6-2, 250. Non Smoker, no drugs (except an occasional joint), clean, no stds. I enjoy a stiff drink and good beer. Not going to be anyone's 'Daddy".

Open to PMs, don't be disappointed if replies take a few days, I love LIT, but I have a life!

curious, have only sucked one time, but I'm a bit picky as I prefer to do covered only and looking for hung 8" or more as I'm only 5".

Back