Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

Area code 920 Zip 54115

Hi, single gay man of 50 years offering very private sexual service for an adult man. I am 5'10" 285 lbs, drug/disease free, HIV neg and VERY private and discreet. Would like to meet a man who doesn't get enough at home, who needs quiet, private servicing from a cock worshipper. You must be drug/disease free and HIV as I am and willing to give me the discretion I will give you. I'm ready to drop to my knees and service you and think only of your pleasure. Mmmmmmmm.......

cocks

the 325 area has a shortage of both kinds of people those willing to be sucked and those willing to suck. There are no cute t girls either.:D

cocks

325/79601 I am a 53 year old male with kinky desires i would noenjoy giving a bj to father son and servicing as a sex servant to a group.

AREA CODE 760

Wouldn't it be nice to have your greatest fantasy fullfilled? As we get older time goes by so much faster, and sometimes I feel that time will run out before I live my fantasy. Here's the deal, you bring to life YOUR fantasy with me..........and then it's my turn !! I would try and make you feel better than you have EVER felt before, sexually. Gently restrained so that I could give you hours of attention and pleasure.
The wife is out of town for a few days.............the timing is perfect. Just once would I like to see what's in my head, play out, and everybody goes home happy.

Mmmmmm

989, 48867.....MI.....looking for BJ and/or JO bud......pm me and lets see what happens......have cam and mic ......I am a little on the chub side....

Dad

717 - harrisburg 9/7-9/13

MWM, 43, 5-10, 210 lbs, decent shape, 6" cut. Bi. Discreet professional will be in Harrisburg / Hershey Sept. 7-13. More top than bottom, but willing to try. Looking for younger than 50, and decent shape. PM me.

Hey fellas

I'm looking! Bi curious guy in the Boston, MA area...40 yrs old, a bit overweight but clean, good looking, and trying to find an easy, simple BJ/FB situation with a similar married man in the Boston area who can host!

Area code: 617, 781, 978, 508

Back