Area and Zip Code Suck Hunters

good suck

352 area code 32162 zip central Florida. I have loved sucking cock since I started with my brother long ago. Not interested in kissing or hugging a man, just sucking his cock and maybe he fucking me.

I am in the villages and would love to hear from you again if you can host. I would love to find a cock to suck that is just a golf cart ride away.

David

in the villages not far from Ocala. Let me know if you can host, I will find time to suck your cock

David

Mwm,65,bicurious,231 area.

Really want to find a like minded horny mwm looking for something new.200 lb range, 5'8 balding(seriously)Would love to have a hard cock to play with.

Aching For Cum

Hi there, Zip code 27502 (Apex, NC just south of Raleigh). MWM here, 65, 6'1", 215, gray/blue, considered easy on the eyes. Can't host, but I LOVE sucking, especially that warm reward at the end. If you have dribbling precum and a mega-load I want to meet you!

Ex-pat in Mexico

Central Mexico
36000 473

Would love some discreet playtime.
Mature, I live alone and in a nice neighborhood.
Hablo Espanol.

Dfw 214 972

Hey, I could make some time to play this weekend. It has been a long time since I have and really would like to have some fun.

I am xloxe to 55 energetic and fun. looking for the same, Maybe share each other a bit,

maybe a friend with benefits a bit type of deal.

Back