Are you aware how awesome you are?

Is this some sort of cruel joke? Kids, if you are listening, whatever you do, do not openly display how good you feel about being so awesome. Insecure people will hate you for it. You must be secretly happy and confident while pretending to be humble and gullible.

My awesomeness was on full display this a.m.

I ushered some baby ducks across a busy highway, pushed an old lady out of the way of a falling piano, and applied a bandage to a bicycle accident victim.

What a way to start the week! 🤣

Seriously though, nice post and I hope all find their inner AWSOME, even if it’s just fantasy!

Because I’m The Miz and I’m awwwesome!
(I Came to Play, starts in the background)

1000 points to those that get this obscure pop culture reference.

I am really good at some things, but not that many. I don’t consider myself awesome.

I am a transwoman. I am awesomely beautiful as may be seen from my pic. I have a fantastic sex life. People respect me. The police protect me. Writing on Lit is saving me. Thanks to all of you for being there.

( . )( . )
When I lived as male people said I was awesome. It meant nothing to me. Now with my great hair, boobs, tight cumdump, clothes, nails, jewelry etc. I know I am awesome. And the eyes of tricks when they see me proves it.

Today I will dump my b.f. I hope to find at least two tricks before sundown. Yeah, I'm awesome.

( . )( . )

Is this some sort of cruel joke? Kids, if you are listening, whatever you do, do not openly display how good you feel about being so awesome. Insecure people will hate you for it. You must be secretly happy and confident while pretending to be humble and gullible.
I agree about kids. Dropping my b.f. because of his loud bragging.

( . )( . )

I certainly hope not. We all have a life to live but it doesn't mean we can't share in the journey together. Life isn't fair and it shouldn't be. Steel is only strong after it's quenched in the oil of struggle and victory.
Great analogy, I like it. And like steel a person can only take so much before becoming weak and broken. Life has tried to break me in many ways, but with a steel resolve I didn't let it.

That's no problem. There was a time in my career as a ho when a lot of railroad men had me. They used to mention Roseville CA. Never there myself. Is it nice?

( . )( . )
Roseville is a major rail yard about 20 miles east of the state capitol.

It's not bad. I don't live there anymore but kept the screen name.

Back