Anyone Wanna FAWC?

Can it be a loose spinoff of a story series that we are already writing? ie. Can we use characters from our previous stories?

Can it be a loose spinoff of a story series that we are already writing? ie. Can we use characters from our previous stories?

That's pretty much been addressed on this thread already. Think as long as it's a fully standalone story that doesn't require any knowledge from other works to be understood, it's OK.

That's pretty much been addressed on this thread already. Think as long as it's a fully standalone story that doesn't require any knowledge from other works to be understood, it's OK.

You have free reign. Characters from other stories are fine. You might not want to go too far though; otherwise it might be easy to figure out which story you wrote. ;)

8,500 words and still writing. I'm hoping to finish and cut and edit by Wednesday. Then I can finish the first story I started, maybe.

This is kind of fun, writing with a deadline!

8,500 words and still writing. I'm hoping to finish and cut and edit by Wednesday. Then I can finish the first story I started, maybe.

This is kind of fun, writing with a deadline!

I feel ya. I'm at 8900 words myself. I just don't want it to end! :p

I feel ya. I'm at 8900 words myself. I just don't want it to end! :p

mine capped out at 8502 but that will go up or down a bit in the edit.

Am I right that about 3000-3500 words, double spaced between paragraphs and dialog, is about a Lit page?

Damn you FAWCkers!! I'm barely 3000 words and can already see the finish line. No way I'll make it anywhere near 8k.

mine capped out at 8502 but that will go up or down a bit in the edit.

Am I right that about 3000-3500 words, double spaced between paragraphs and dialog, is about a Lit page?

Mine average out to 3,750 words per Lit. page, so you might estimate on the high end of the range you give.

I reached the 4k mark last night, and I think I'm just about 35% done. I'm just not 100% sure on how it'll end.

Damn you FAWCkers!! I'm barely 3000 words and can already see the finish line. No way I'll make it anywhere near 8k.

Don't worry; this is the part about writing erotica in which size does not matter. :p

Mine average out to 3,750 words per Lit. page, so you might estimate on the high end of the range you give.

3750 seems to be the popular consensus. It might vary a bit depending on font style, but not much.

I reached the 4k mark last night, and I think I'm just about 35% done. I'm just not 100% sure on how it'll end.

Some of my favorite stories were like that. Sometimes, the ending surprises the writer as much as the reader. ;)

I get surprised by whole story ideas that drop and I wonder whether I can make 1,500 words out of them--and they go to 6,000.

I get surprised by whole story ideas that drop and I wonder whether I can make 1,500 words out of them--and they go to 6,000.

:D I was trying to hold it to 3500 words and the characters refuse to lay down, well actually they lay about but never sleep!:devil:

Well, I've got the beginning and the ending, just have to find time to fill in the middle.

I get surprised if I can make a story stay under 6k :p

:D I was trying to hold it to 3500 words and the characters refuse to lay down, well actually they lay about but never sleep!:devil:

Damn horny characters . . . never let ya get any writing done . . . .

Well, I've got the beginning and the ending, just have to find time to fill in the middle.

Well, you got the easy parts finished ;)

I was worried I was going over a limit after I passed the 6K mark, but now it seems as if a bunch of us will all be in the same general ballpark. Hopefully it'll be like a good ol' fashioned gangbang with lots of good variety, length-wise.

I was worried I was going over a limit after I passed the 6K mark, but now it seems as if a bunch of us will all be in the same general ballpark. Hopefully it'll be like a good ol' fashioned gangbang with lots of good variety, length-wise.

I've never been in an old-fashioned gangbang. I think I'd need a handlebar moustache first. :p

A new angle towards an ending struck me earlier that will add 14 more pages to what I have planned. This could end up being a 6 or 7 lit page venture.

I've never been in an old-fashioned gangbang. I think I'd need a handlebar moustache first. :p

I just pictured six or seven guys in bowler hats and handlebar mustaches with monocles lining up to bang a broad holding up a skirt and several petticoats. I'm gettin strange looks for laughing like an idiot.

Damn, I haven't started yet! I'd better get a move-on. It's outlined, but not ... um ... written yet.

Back