Anyone jacking off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Hard. Help me

Okay, man. I'm going to try to talk you down. First of all, just relax. This hardness you're experiencing is a perfectly natural phenomenon; it happens to every creature with a penis. Don't be ashamed. What you want to do--and I know this might take some getting used to, but go with me here--is grab that sucker in whichever of your hands you're most comfortable using and tug it up and down. Yes, this sounds like a totally bizarre idea. But trust me, after a few minutes, you'll feel much better. Now, you may need a napkin or paper towel afterwards, but I'm sure you can figure that out on your own. Hope this helps!

I am sitting here watching this video wishing that i wash in her place.

http://xhamster.com/movies/2008642/belladonna_ir_3some.html

Favorite part is at 19:40 ish

i'm just edging myself, I imagine my wife sitting there watching them use me telling me that if i want to cum this is the only chance i get till next time they use me.
(I have to get off without touching myself)

I only release when the wife lets me, and she is getting into the habit of letting go just a bit too soon, crazy bitch.

I have to be careful though, somtimes i will stop and i wont even be close and it will go off anyway and just ooze out. That sucks.

pumpin....

I have been horny all day and yesterday and I know I am going to be super horny all week.....naked....wishing I had some ladies here to play with but would stroke with guys too now....so horny...pmme if u want to join!

Again

I'm super horny again today and it's such a good thing I work from home....I'm naked and wishing I had some people here to join me :p

Still going

I've already cummed once but I'm still naked and still horny and planning on cumming multiple times!!

We should all go out on nakedboaters boat for a fun naked day in the sun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back