Any straight guys ever sucked a cock out of curiosity?

I'm another straight guy who always wanted to suck a cock, but have never found men attractive. So I went and did just that. 3 times. The first couple were a little exciting as it was completely new, the third I hand picked a guy with a great mushroom headed cock that I found appealing. We met, I sucked him off, even let him have my ass............but honestly it wasn't anything as exciting as a woman is for me, I never got hard thru the whole experience. So while I'm glad I found out, satisfied my curiosity, it ain't for me. I'm straight. I suspect many of you would find out the same.

I think it is strange to start out by saying I am straight and then following it up with I want to suck a cock. IMHO if a guy sucks another guys cock he is gay. Not that being gay is bad but dont try and fool yourself by saying your straight.

Being open to sexual experiences does not make you homosexual. It makes you open minded.

I've been talking to a guy on tumblr that just had his first experience of this ... He had a great time and will do it again but it hasn't stopped him from wanting pussy.

There's homosexual, heterosexual and then the rest of us kinky fuckers enjoying sex however it comes.

Being open to sexual experiences does not make you homosexual. It makes you open minded.

I've been talking to a guy on tumblr that just had his first experience of this ... He had a great time and will do it again but it hasn't stopped him from wanting pussy.

There's homosexual, heterosexual and then the rest of us kinky fuckers enjoying sex however it comes.

I always figured you for a kinky fucker! :D

Nope...I gag brushing my teeth...have no desire to have a cock in there

tried it a couple times

I am straight, but I have sucked a guy's dick about three times.

It was the same guy each time, and it was very nice. I really enjoyed it.

I'd been wanting to try it with someone for a long time, and even had many fantasies about it. When I got the chance to do it, I went for it and have no regrets about it. I would do it again if I had the chance.

However, I do prefer cut guys. If it's at least 8 inches, that's even better.
Although, I wouldn't be agreeable to eating the load or even having it in my face.
I do find that aspect quite disgusting.

Last edited:
I've tried. Took a long time to find someone I was comfortable with enough to meet up. I was nervous as hell the entire time I was doing it. I want to try again some day. Just need to find the right person/situation.

If any man sucks a dick he's gay no such thing as a straight cocksucker

If any man sucks a dick he's gay no such thing as a straight cocksucker

Any man that eats a woman out has to be a sissy cuck ~ what do you think about that?! He has to be right?! After all he's subjugating himself to a physically weaker human ... He must be a sissy

That makes sense doesn't it?! :mad: (sarcasm in case it wasn't clear)

From your other posts you seem like the type of person that goes out of his way to instigate fights / arguments to get a reaction out of people - after all why are you here?

I'm just calling you out on it here so that no one else falls into the trap of paying you any attention

It's a joke! Lighten up Francis! :rolleyes:

I was agreeing with you Shadow ~ sorry maybe I should have worded my comment better

I was referring to that other guy not you ~ he's the one not past the 4th grade

Apologies for the mix up

I was agreeing with you Shadow ~ sorry maybe I should have worded my comment better

I was referring to that other guy not you ~ he's the one not past the 4th grade

Apologies for the mix up

Oh didn't even read the posts before that!

No harm, no foul! :D

Sucking one's own cock would be monosexual, no?

What would it be if one wanted to try with a toy just to understand what women do for us?

I may have worded it harshly but the fact remains the same. Look you don't have to feel ashamed if you fantasize and enjoy both that's your life but don't kid yourself if you do no way are you straight. I know my words are abrasive but the premise of this thread is a lie. Except what your sexual preferences are and stop lying to yourselves.

I may have worded it harshly but the fact remains the same. Look you don't have to feel ashamed if you fantasize and enjoy both that's your life but don't kid yourself if you do no way are you straight. I know my words are abrasive but the premise of this thread is a lie. Except what your sexual preferences are and stop lying to yourselves.

Totally agree, this thread is ridiculous, I've rarely laughed so hard.

I had an opportunity with a reasonably well off, absurdly handsome guy, all he wanted was to suck MY dick, I'd get free rent and we had always gotten along fine otherwise, he was fun to hang out with. Psst... guys don't do it for me, at all. So I said no.

If you're thinking about this, then you're Bi-curious, if you've done it, and liked it, then you're bi- if not gay.

Meop79 I definitely with you on that. It is laughable.

Iceprincess lmao you are freaky lol.

Totally agree, this thread is ridiculous, I've rarely laughed so hard.

I had an opportunity with a reasonably well off, absurdly handsome guy, all he wanted was to suck MY dick, I'd get free rent and we had always gotten along fine otherwise, he was fun to hang out with. Psst... guys don't do it for me, at all. So I said no.

If you're thinking about this, then you're Bi-curious, if you've done it, and liked it, then you're bi- if not gay.

Meop79 I definitely with you on that. It is laughable.

Iceprincess lmao you are freaky lol.

People like you 2 are why the word "troll" was repurposed for the Internet

A bunch of assholes who have no reason opening their mouths, yet because of the opportunities at the Internet provides they find (sadly) an opportunity to spout out some unsolicited BS for absolutely no reason other than to be assholes

Thankfully you admit that your wording was harsh – but that's not even really the bad part, the worst part is you're taking time to comment on something you absolutely have no idea about and being a bully at the same time

If this topic doesn't concern you personally, why are you even here? No one asked for or sought either of your shitty opinions - Leave people the fuck alone - on top of that you take the time to call the thread laughable / ridiculous thereby essentially discounting other people's opinions in one fell swoop

Who died and made you the heirs to Freud?!

What difference to you does it make how people identify ?

Unless you're adding something positive to the discussion – I recommend you f-off

No one needs your negative attitude

Back