any other cumsluts?

I loved being fucked by a group of men and having them cum in me or in my mouth. More of a submissive than a cum slut, I think.
Do you swallow each one, or do you let the cum accumulate in your mouth, and then swallow after they all use you?

Once I had a luscious BBW lover........after spilling my candy in her steaming cooze we would settle into a luxurious 69......she would lick it off and I would suck it out.......mmmmmm

A Word From Our Sponsor

Nine-out-of-ten Health & Well-Being Professionals agree that a daily morning blowjob can be mutually beneficial to both participants, the guy being sucked is de-stressed in preparation for the rigours of the day ahead while the cock-sucker gets the protein bonus of ingesting fresh semen. There is absolutely no down-side to this equation.
Fresh cum makes for a fine facial rejuvenation cream, with properties that make it the ideal moisturiser and therapy massage for tired and day-worn skin.
The ancient Roman ladies were well aware of the health and beauty benefits of regularly massaging fresh semen into the skin of their faces, and had convenient slaves ready to produce the desired amount of cum on demand. Particularly potent slaves were prized for their ability to produce copious amounts of seminal fluid, which the ladies could then smear and massage into each others faces.
This is a practice that I would recommend for all ladies caught up in this dilemma...
Nine-Out-Of-Ten Dermatologists Agree That
Regular Facial Applications Of Freshly-Sucked Semen
Can Also Prove Effective In The Treatment Of
Zits, Acne and Teenage Spots!!!
Make Spunk Part Of Your Daily Beauty Regime!
Ask Your Husband, Partner, Boyfriend Or Simply
The Guy Who Lives Next Door To Help You Out...
You Know It Makes Sense
wow!

couldn't agree more

you use your mouth better than a $20 whore

(quote attributable to Slim Pickens, Blazing Saddles)

If you’re a woman, and this looks as amazing to you as it does to me, you should slide your sexy self into my PM’s….

https://www.sex.com/pin/54861089-lick-that-cum-up/

I. Have. The. Man.

If you’re a dude, and you want to tell me all about how much you like that gif, I’d prefer that conversation take place publicly in the thread.

If you’re a dude and you want me to join you and some other woman, that’s not an option for me at this point of my life.

If you are a dude and want to tell me how lucky my man is, I know.

If you’re a dude and want to replace my man in this threesome, hard no. I’ve already found the best dick on lit, and I’m not looking.

Thank you in advance for not blowing up my inbox.
let's keep it public then 😉 as a trans girl, I have had this experience, and it was mind blowing!!

Back