Any dirty professors out there?

Littlekittenn

Really Experienced
Lately I've been getting extremely horny and wet at the thought of hooking up with a professor. Perhaps dropping into his office hours just to tease him a little through his pants.. Give him a peak up my dress during lectures ;) this dirty fantasy just gets me soaking wet! Any horny professors, student teachers, etc out there fantasize or have hooked up with their students? Because I'm a student that volunteers! Please PM me and add me on yahoo messenger! (;

Where were students like you when I was a TA. Brutal.

Where were students like you when I was a TA. Brutal.

They were there...but you didn't fit their criterion, sadly.
'Twas ever thus.

I had a friend who was a TA and got more tail than anyone I ever knew, but me? Alas, I couldn't even get a girl to smile at me. I'd have passed out A's left and right for blowjobs, but none were ever offered.

As Vonnegut says, "And so it goes..."

Would love to offer some extra credit or tutoring to dirty coeds...

"They were there...but you didn't fit their criterion, sadly.
'Twas ever thus."

I fear that you may be right. I'm generally pretty clueless when it comes to noticing women who are interested in me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Older Professor

Although I am now a teacher, I have had the pleasure of being with a professor who has taken on the role as our school's vice principal. He is older, married, and skilled at having me experience earth shattering climaxes.

have you passed on these experiences to your pupils. Good life lessons to be taught here. I'd be a pupil of yours for sure :)

I had the hots for one of our technicians - he had keys to lots of store rooms and cupboards :)

Lab techs don't count, Jane; it has to be an Assistant Prof, at least. She can try me, after all, I'm Full and close to Emeritus.

I'm not a professor, but do get dirty:) Pm me if you want to know more.

I have assisted a professor - does that count for anything? :(

Hiya Tio :kiss:

Hi Jane! :rose::kiss:

Depends on what you assisted her/him with. ;)

When I was an undergrad I assisted my Classics Prof in her research verifying that all the sexual positions portrayed on both red- and black- figured calyces/kraters were physically possible.:D

I'm finishing my master's and getting a teacher's certificate in the hopes of swaying a few minds in the future ;)

Please girls no more, I need to rest and regain, my composure:D Its hard work receiving favours

Back