Ants in Your Pants?

hmm, maybe a stupid question to ask, but what happens to those hypothetical ants once youre done with them, do they die from whatever it is one would have to do to get rid of them?

ewewewewew!!!

i am afraid of ants and other small insects. i have a fear of them crawling into my ears and nose and other orfices. it's sad, i know.

hurtme said:
hmm, maybe a stupid question to ask, but what happens to those hypothetical ants once youre done with them, do they die from whatever it is one would have to do to get rid of them?

That's right... even if it's safe, is it also consentual?

And about the sane part... to me, this falls in the category of beastiality, which I always have had ethical doubts about...

A Desert Rose said:
My third scorpian sting.

The first two were around my belly button.

ouch.. Were they big? There are a few here but they are pretty rare. Only about an inch long or smaller.

WriterDom said:
ouch.. Were they big? There are a few here but they are pretty rare. Only about an inch long or smaller.

No, they were very small ones. The first time I was stung, believe it or not, was in a motel in Rock Springs, Wyoming at 8:10 in the morning. He was in my bed and stung me twice... around my belly button. I had flu-like symptoms for 3 days and it took 6 weeks for those to finally go away. Necrosing tissue sloughed off for a long time. That scorpian was captured in a glass (he was about an inch long, too) and taken to the ER with me. (The motel paid all.) Being a nurse and a person who breaks out in hives on occassion, I carry benadryl cream with me all the time, so I covered my stomach with it and by the time I got to the ER, the 2 stings didn't look bad at all.

The sting in the picture occured one night around 1 a.m. I was having my usual insomina so I sat down on the floor to clean out my magazine basket. They love living in things like magazines, cupboards, matteresses... I was wearing only a t-shirt. I felt something under my leg and it felt like maybe a scratch so I brushed it aside, and then... holy cow, that familiar burn all of a sudden. I jumped up and there he was, crawling away. That one was little too and had no real physiological effect on me, aside from the ugly sting it left.

We have great big ones here. And by big I mean, 4+ inches long from tail to head. My son captured one of those in the driveway one night and took to his biology teacher. He lived in an aquarium at the high school for a long time.

Scorpians.... ugly bastards!

A Desert Rose said:

Is it true you can freeze one for 3 months in water, and when they thaw out, they just walk away?

There is a lot of clover around these parts which attracts honeybees. I stepped on one once and he got me right on the 4th toe. Awful pain for 5 minutes. All I could do was hop inside, get on the floor, hold my foot, rock back and forth cussing like a sailor.

WriterDom said:
Is it true you can freeze one for 3 months in water, and when they thaw out, they just walk away?

There is a lot of clover around these parts which attracts honeybees. I stepped on one once and he got me right on the 4th toe. Awful pain for 5 minutes. All I could do was hop inside, get on the floor, hold my foot, rock back and forth cussing like a sailor.

I have never heard that before... but I would bet it's true. They are extremely resiliant creatures.

Oh bee stings... I've not had one of those in years. And they do hurt like hell. But we now have those killer bees here and they have become a real scary issue.

There is an area outside of Las Vegas, about 40 miles, where tarantulas migrate. I've never seen it, but I hear it's an amazing site when they do cross the highway.

A Desert Rose said:

is this why you have a STING qoute in your sig, Ms :rose: ?

You, secretly like to be STUNG? Come on, this is the right place to come clean!

yessmiss said:
is this why you have a STING qoute in your sig, Ms :rose: ?

You, secretly like to be STUNG? Come on, this is the right place to come clean!

alright, okay... you have outed me. I looooooove being stung! ;-)

A Desert Rose said:
alright, okay... you have outed me. I looooooove being stung! ;-)

See, didn't that make you feel sooo much better?!

Now, that you have come out, i'd like to be the first one to STING you. Although i am afraid i am one of those great big 4+ inches long from head to tail...

yessmiss said:
See, didn't that make you feel sooo much better?!

Now, that you have come out, i'd like to be the first one to STING you. Although i am afraid i am one of those great big 4+ inches long from head to tail...

LOL... we are definately our own worst critics. I bet your sting is more than adequate. ;-)

I love scorpions...I have never been stung by one, but even if i was i would still love them, I think they are amazingly beautiful...and not just because it is my sign...so much so that i got one tattoed on my breast...

hurtme said:
I love scorpions...I have never been stung by one, but even if i was i would still love them, I think they are amazingly beautiful...and not just because it is my sign...so much so that i got one tattoed on my breast...

would you care to post a pic of that tattoo, so that i can learn to love'm too? please?

I've never used, nor even thought about ants in my plays. I have, however, used fleas. We used to have a big flea problem here and one time I took a cushion that was infested and after strapping my girlfriend down, I pushed it underneath her butt and they jumped all over her.

I am rushing out the door right this second, but as soon as I get a chance, i will post a picture for you...

thickspear said:
i walked across a recently watered lawn one summer afternoon...a friend wanted to see a fountain I had installed...I felt a tickle on my upper inside thigh and brushed at it through my drawstring pants...the burn was no fun at all

A big yellow and brown sore the size of a grapefruit developed...I was stupid for not being more vigilant around the wasps and damned lucky the wasp hadn't crawled onto my balls or wang...

fuck a bunch of bugs, snakes, animals and etc...give me a warm body and I'm set

Yes, me too. I am not into bugs. Give me lizards and snakes anyday. They keep the bug and rodent population at bay. I don't even want to entertain the idea of bugs in any of my orifices.

Bites, ouch.No thanks. I had a spider bite me several times, from the crack of my ass, R) groin & leg down to my foot.Think he had crawled into my work pants on the clothes line...They came up, blistered, healed came up again,blistered again, drove me crazy itching. The one on my foot went necrotic and I had it debrided.I had to put lignocaine gel on to sleep.I was paranoid the one in my crack would go like the one on my foot and it gave me nightmares. I finally healed them with vitamin e oil topically and 2000mg orally a day, for 2 months. the antibiotics didnt help at all. I still take vitamin e.
The best thing for bee stings is lavender oil neat asap, I used to walk barefoot everywhere when I lived feral and kept a tiny bottle in my pocket.Works immediately.
Scorpions..sigh.. Its part of my masters sig. and an ex's sign, I have the glyph in one of my tattoos.I have a toy one that sits on my pc.Its the only constellation I can recognise in the night sky.

hurtme said:

Hypothetically, i would go for an ant-eater. Those mothers are guaranteed to get every single ant out, no matter how far up they stray...

wolf2002 said:
That's right... even if it's safe, is it also consentual?

It's a JUNGLE out there! Eat or be eaten! Better learn to love it!

I am just an animal lover to the nth degree....fuzzy and cuddly or creepy and crawly, i can't stand to harm or hinder anything, I won't even kill a fly...I won't harm any animal, bug, or otherwise unless it is posing a direct threat to myself, or someone/something important to me. In fact, i get odd looks at work when i carry a paper cup around wiith me so that i can catch any stray moth, spider, etc that may have wandered in and let them go outside. If there was one creature i had to say that i detested though, it would be maggots...I can't even think about them without repressing a shudder, talking about them makes me involuntarily brush off my skin...ever see the movie where they drop form the ceiling? Used to have a cat, he was rather old, 18...and couldn't clean himself anymore...but I was in college, and my family was gone for several days at a time, so we couldn't always be there, well, after one absence, we came home, and he had an open wound on his back, near his butt, and maggots had infested it, it was so heartbreaking, we immediately took him to the animal hospital, and the vet was saying that it is not uncommon, it happens reguarly to barn cats, and he has seen dogs come in with infestations of maggots literally covering their entire legs...regardless, they freak me out, i think i have to go shower now just talking about them...

Back