Another category question- Interracial or I/T?

AchtungNight

Lech Master
I haven't posted anything in Interracial yet and I'm currently penning a five girl lesbian orgy between college students. Redhead, blonde, Hispanic, black, and Arab women. There will be oral play and toys involved, also some female masturbation but it's minor. An Asian girl will join the Hispanic girl in a couple flashbacks but not be part of the end orgy. The black and Arab girls are adopted foster twin sisters, so I'm guessing Incest/Taboo is the category I have to pick. My redhead has a lot of sexual thoughts about her own blood sister also- they've kissed but not yet spooned with each other onscreen. I have no real interest in the Interracial category and this is obviously kinkier than mere Lesbian or Group Sex. Can I put it in Interracial to check that box or should I just go with I/T and leave it at that? I will be doing a story with just the two adopted sisters (who in fact very likely have the same birth mother and different fathers but it will not be revealed till their origin story) in the near future. All original characters, no fantasy/sci-fi elements. Thoughts?

Blood relations: I/T

Interacial rewards black male/white female pairings. Black bulls and white cucks and all that.

Yeah, that's the main reason I'm not into interracial. Humans are humans to me, their skin color isn't a big fetish or a reason to push circumstance. I'm more about the content of character, as a dreaming champion of interracial relations once said. Maybe I'll just stay out of that category and let the fans enjoy it. I'm already doing that for BDSM and probably NC too.

I/T it is. I'll concentrate on the Taboo part.

I haven't posted anything in Interracial yet and I'm currently penning a five girl lesbian orgy between college students
There's your answer, surely? Your primary emphasis appears to be girl on girl action. That the erotic focus, isn't it? All the rest is characterisation.

Blood relations: I/T

Interacial rewards black male/white female pairings. Black bulls and white cucks and all that.
Step and adopted is also incest/taboo.

Where is the focus of the story, though? Is it interacial, lesbians, the orgy? That's where it goes, to the biggest theme.

That's group sex to me. While you may creep out some people with the adopted siblings angle, and even more if you reveal they have actual blood relation, the rest is straight-up group sex.

Unless you're hammering that sibling relationship like a blacksmith on meth early on, it's going to get ignored at best in I/T. The number of eyeballs that fall on it don't mean squat if most of them back-click.

Step and adopted is also incest/taboo.
True, but the denizens there can be just as particular about what it posted there as other categories. They just aren't as mean about it as LW for example.

Most people completely ignore that taboo is part of it.

Maybe I'll just do Group Sex then, that's the main focus of my action. It's a planned and executed orgy, also featuring two lesbian flashbacks for the most reluctant of the FMCs. Shauna and Tara's relationship is not pushed, their blood relations not revealed yet. Lisa's sister is not a direct participant in the story. But the reluctant FMC does consider what's going on Taboo... ugh, I'll just do Group Sex and let the dice fall where they may.

I/T:

Claims they go the hardest.

Pillow soft.
Ain't that the truth! Seems to me those guys are the most easily squicked of anyone. I guess it's because they've always had their mommy to hold their hand as they navigate through this big awful world...

Maybe I'll just do Group Sex then, that's the main focus of my action. It's a planned and executed orgy, also featuring two lesbian flashbacks for the most reluctant of the FMCs. Shauna and Tara's relationship is not pushed, their blood relations not revealed yet. Lisa's sister is not a direct participant in the story. But the reluctant FMC does consider what's going on Taboo... ugh, I'll just do Group Sex and let the dice fall where they may.
You do know that Group is a spectacularly unresponsive category? They might like your story, but you'll never know. The Vote/View ratio is the lowest of all categories, in my experience; and forget about comments, they're rare as hen's teeth.

True, but the denizens there can be just as particular about what it posted there as other categories. They just aren't as mean about it as LW for example.

Most people completely ignore that taboo is part of it.
True. I do write for that catagory.

You do know that Group is a spectacularly unresponsive category? They might like your story, but you'll never know. The Vote/View ratio is the lowest of all categories, in my experience; and forget about comments, they're rare as hen's teeth.
I turn off ratings and deal with low responses from all but a few dedicated fans anyway. No big deal. I thought the category system was for organization, not popularity.

He keeps commenting and voting dissabled, anyway. So it's mainly views he's probably looking for.

I turn off ratings and deal with low responses from all but a few dedicated fans anyway. No big deal. I thought the category system was for organization, not popularity.
It is, but you know people are looking for their best bang for their buck.

He keeps commenting and voting dissabled, anyway. So it's mainly views he's probably looking for.
That's a point. He might as well print copies out and leave it on a bench in the street. Category seems to be a moot point, I'd have thought, if he doesn't want to know what readers think.

If readers would comment rather than shame based on kink or lack thereof, I would keep ratings on. But the system is flawed. :{

If readers would comment rather than shame based on kink or lack thereof, I would keep ratings on. But the system is flawed. :{
It's your readers, or it's what you write or how you write, not the system. The system works fine, it's what you put into it that matters.

It's your readers, or it's what you write or how you write, not the system. The system works fine, it's what you put into it that matters.
I guess you're right, but since I'm not the only or even the main influence on the system, my system stands too. Thanks for your words.

I've had nothing resembling that experience in Group. It may be technically poor as far as view to vote ratio, but I've always pulled in a decent number of votes, favorites, and comments there.

My most recent one is the lowest, and that's because it has elements of femdom and humiliation, which we know do so well here :rolleyes: Even then it's sitting at 46 Favs, 21.4k hits, 9 comments, 379 votes.

I've had nothing resembling that experience in Group. It may be technically poor as far as view to vote ratio, but I've always pulled in a decent number of votes, favorites, and comments there.

My most recent one is the lowest, and that's because it has elements of femdom and humiliation, which we know do so well here :rolleyes: Even then it's sitting at 46 Favs, 21.4k hits, 9 comments, 379 votes.
I suspect mine was miscast (mild BDSM) but enough of a tumbleweeds response that I'll never go there again. I've written across a bunch of categories, and it's by a long shot the outlier.

The system ain't flawed. You could argue it's the people that's flawed, but it's them expressing the same freedom you are by dissabling votes and comments, throwing out the baby with the bathwater.8ayauy.jpg

Ain't that the truth! Seems to me those guys are the most easily squicked of anyone. I guess it's because they've always had their mommy to hold their hand as they navigate through this big awful world...
The regular "A mother wouldn't do that" comments are particularly special.

She'll throw off a decades established biological bond no problem but express her own individual sexual needs? Blasphemy!

I wonder if a significant number of the readership still drink from only sippy cups. :ROFLMAO:

The regular "A mother wouldn't do that" comments are particularly special.

She'll throw off a decades established biological bond no problem but express her own individual sexual needs? Blasphemy!

I wonder if a significant number of the readership still drink from only sippy cups. :ROFLMAO:
I mean... there's just no damn way that a fictional mother would want her fictional son to bend her over and fill her pussy full of his seed, the way the plot demands of these imaginary people in this written fabricated story. It's just not reality I tell ya!

Back