Anonymous Secrets Thread

Okay I have gotten a few questions since I've been back about who I am and I figured it would be good to clear them up for everyone. My theory is that if one person asks, several want to know.

Okay, my screen name is Neruda, I choose it because I am a fan of Pablo Neruda.

My email address and the name I go by online is Paul Odom. Nope! That's not my real name. I value my anonymity.

I'm 34 years young. I work as a security consultant. I am single without kids and I am very dedicated to my family and my friends.

I started this thread a few weeks ago as a way to pass a boring afternoon. It has blossomed since.

I was curious about a few of those things, but bits an pieces have been shared during the postings already :)

You seem far more mature then 34 though, I had guessed 50+ for sure.
Some people just have an "old soul" though.

something naughty and hot about getting fucked in a walk in.

Sort of a hot & cold thing going on in the walk in :D

I did always like the crisp clean and cold air on my skin in those things!

So i'm wondering if you reviewed the videos to see who, if anyone, was eating at your desk while you were away Neruda?

Way back when I worked at a restaurant, I accidentally locked myself in a walk in freezer. I was supposed to leave the door propped, but it didn't stay propped open and I was trapped. It was a slow night with not many employees working. It took over 45 for some one to find me. :(

Maybe a walk in fridge is sexy, but after my freezer incident, I'll have to pass.

Way back when I worked at a restaurant, I accidentally locked myself in a walk in freezer. I was supposed to leave the door propped, but it didn't stay propped open and I was trapped. It was a slow night with not many employees working. It took over 45 for some one to find me. :(

Maybe a walk in fridge is sexy, but after my freezer incident, I'll have to pass.

Yikes. I was always afraid that would happen to me. I worked in a restaurant for five years.

I did make out with a guy in the walk in fridge once. If I was on the closing shift some of us would smoke weed in there too.

Yikes. I was always afraid that would happen to me. I worked in a restaurant for five years.

I did make out with a guy in the walk in fridge once. If I was on the closing shift some of us would smoke weed in there too.

Yeah, it was not a fun experience. :(

I'm feeling left out with all the fridge action through! I never got any action in a fridge or freezer. *pouts* :p :D

I have a question for people, I hope that is okay? :eek:

What about getting some action in the rain, snow, or just outside? I'm in the mood for a nice romantic and sexy story... hopefully someone out there has something to share. :rose:

I have a question for people, I hope that is okay? :eek:

What about getting some action in the rain, snow, or just outside? I'm in the mood for a nice romantic and sexy story... hopefully someone out there has something to share. :rose:

I did once play beach volleyball in a pouring rain with several attractive young women (I was young myself, at the time). When the one girl's jeans became too wet and sodden to keep playing, she just stripped them off and kept playing in a wet t-shirt and a rather fetching pair of white bikini panties. Never did end up with any action with her, but her friend...that's another story. :devil:

-LCN

that's why exclusivity is not anything i'd ever do around here... and seriously ... this place is NOT a dating site... it's about fun and flirting and playing!!!! Let the good times roll!

Well said!!!

That post also reminded me how much I still believe in everyone being good.
Sigh..Nastiness is too nasty for me.

Also, I wonder, how does one know here who is who's favourite?? I can only be certain of my own preferences and seriously, I'd probably never tell anyone.
Ehm, I mean, I love everyone!! :D

38 F - I met a woman this week that I would love to seduce. I won't, but I would really love to.

-Female, No age- "I think a wellknown and well liked litster is a total slut, so I stole her favorite playmate. She has no idea"

I was considering coming back and posting more but this is the kind of immaturity and stupidity that made me grow tired of it in the first place.

I do lurk and read this and one other thread because they are so wonderful. I'm glad you started it.

I was considering coming back and posting more but this is the kind of immaturity and stupidity that made me grow tired of it in the first place.

I do lurk and read this and one other thread because they are so wonderful. I'm glad you started it.
Agreed. I mean, I'm all for sharing, but this one is a little mean spirited. Sluts need love too :D

Speaking of walk-ins, when I was new at work one of the guys spent a good fourty minutes in the walk in with me pretending to panic about the fact that we were locked in. Being brand new, I didn't question it, but joined in with the panicking. He waited until I was properly wound up about whether or not anyone would find us before showing me the handle on the inside. Welcome to the crew.

Yikes! I've fallen behind! I'm going to have to delicate some time to catching up on this thread. :)

There are people who don't wallow in the immaturity and stupidity.

Agreed. I mean, I'm all for sharing, but this one is a little mean spirited. Sluts need love too :D

I love sluts.

Neruda glad to see you're back & OK & have some new followers!

I agree with Sweetness that everyone has a right to find whoever they like attractive - for me I like a really short haircut if a guy is loosing his hair - not neccesarily shaved but just a good clipper cut.

I don't get the whole 'stealing' someone idea - but then maybe that's cause I'm a slut who likes to talk to as many people as possible - I love hearing from new people, if you limit yourself you might miss someone really interesting!

Neruda glad to see you're back & OK & have some new followers!

I agree with Sweetness that everyone has a right to find whoever they like attractive - for me I like a really short haircut if a guy is loosing his hair - not neccesarily shaved but just a good clipper cut.

I don't get the whole 'stealing' someone idea - but then maybe that's cause I'm a slut who likes to talk to as many people as possible - I love hearing from new people, if you limit yourself you might miss someone really interesting!

This might just be a newer concept here. There seems to be some that think that this is the place to find their soulmates. Um...it's a horny site and this is the Playground.

Awwwww- thank you :rose:

You are so welcome. :D

This might just be a newer concept here. There seems to be some that think that this is the place to find their soulmates. Um...it's a horny site and this is the Playground.

Ah maybe that's the difference - I have my soulmate - he's sitting next to me on the sofa! I'm just after the opportunity to let my inner slut out! I will also admit to being a Slattern - sex before housework everytime!

Ah maybe that's the difference - I have my soulmate - he's sitting next to me on the sofa! I'm just after the opportunity to let my inner slut out! I will also admit to being a Slattern - sex before housework everytime!

Some folks don't have what you have. They may be seeking them out. They find them (allegedly) but the feeling is not mutual and that's when the fit hits that shan.

Sex before housework is a great motto.

Very well said Belle.
*hugz*

Back