Anonymous Secrets Thread

Okay send me your work secrets. Did you do something and get away with it at work? Play a prank on someone? Do you know of a coworker that did something and got away with it? Or maybe they didn't.

Let me know.

Don't forget you can either PM me or you can send them directly to my email. Paulodom2012@gmail.com

Now that I'm back lets get this thread rolling again!

42, m - Right now, I'm having my first gay crush, and on top of it, it's a celebrity crush. Since the pictures of Prince Harry has come out, he's all I can think about. I always thought I was a little cock curious, but this is complete homoerotic fascination. If I'm this infatuated with him, maybr im completely bi. I'm so hard just thinking about him right now. (So sorry to the guys who are squicky about guy/guy stuff.)

I still don't understand why guys don't just shave their heads. It seems like such an easy solution.

Women, sound off please. What do you prefer, naturally balding, toupee or shaved head?

shaved head... mmmmm so sexy ... grrrr!!!

I still don't understand why guys don't just shave their heads. It seems like such an easy solution.

Women, sound off please. What do you prefer, naturally balding, toupee or shaved head?

NEVER EVER a toupee. Then again some guys can't pull off a shaved head so in that case naturally balding othewise shave it.

42, m - Right now, I'm having my first gay crush, and on top of it, it's a celebrity crush. Since the pictures of Prince Harry has come out, he's all I can think about. I always thought I was a little cock curious, but this is complete homoerotic fascination. If I'm this infatuated with him, maybr im completely bi. I'm so hard just thinking about him right now. (So sorry to the guys who are squicky about guy/guy stuff.)

I'm now having guy/guy fantasies on behalf of whoever sent that in... is that weird? :devil:

I think everyone should dress and style themselves for themselves, not to please someone else.

So, if that comb over or toupee or being bald or having long hair or any combination there of, is what you like or it gives you confidence or makes you feel good about yourself, then by all means, you rock on with your bad self. :heart:

tumblr_m5dh3qscaF1r5e522o1_500.jpg

/endrant :eek:

I don't have any regrets either.

You know it's interesting. The only people I know that have had regrets are the ones that started too early. Not the ones that started later than they thought they should.

I think everyone should dress and style themselves for themselves, not to please someone else.

So, if that comb over or toupee or being bald or having long hair or any combination there of, is what you like or it gives you confidence or makes you feel good about yourself, then by all means, you rock on with your bad self. :heart:

tumblr_m5dh3qscaF1r5e522o1_500.jpg

/endrant :eek:

You make a valid point.

You know it's interesting. The only people I know that have had regrets are the ones that started too early. Not the ones that started later than they thought they should.

I must say i've found that too

Hello Neruda- I am "literally" a lurker...lol. I enjoy reading your thread and am also glad that you have come thru Isaac in one piece. As with all of the other ladies...NO rug! Ugh! Not a good look. Perhaps this is just me, but I think male thinning hair or balding bothers men much more than it bothers women. I'm good with shaved, or short. I think a man's attractiveness has a lot more to do with their confidence and sense of humor than whether they have a thick full head of hair!

While i was on vacation I think someone was eating lunch at my desk. Now there are ants everywhere and I'm really pissed off about it.

Time to review the cameras!

Why kind of anecdotes would you like?

Well funny or juicy ones! ;)

Hehe, I was thinking the same thing!

43 male - When I was in my 20s and in college, I was in a long term relationship with this woman who was about 15 years older than me. I was living in Chicago at the time, and we would spend our weekends hanging around town, going to local festivals or just enjoying the city.

Anyone who has ever been to Navy Pier in Chicago knows that they have a giant 150 foot ferris wheel that takes a total of 7 minutes to go around, and about 20 minutes to fill the cars. Now this isn't your typical ferris wheel with the buckets, instead they have closed in compartments.

So we buy the tickets and hop on, and as soon as we are about 2 cars up from loading, she undoes my pants and starts giving me a blowjob. Needless to say, it was great. Anyways, she lets me cum in her mouth and spits out through the bars on the door. I have no problem with that, but there is something about seeing a girl put force behind a spit that is slightly unattractive, but my bigger concern was wondering if she had hit someone with it.

I have to admit, I walked around and kept my ears open after the ride ended to see if anyone was complaining about cum filled saliva hitting them from overhead.

If you want to see what the ferris wheel looks like, here is a link to a pic

Really hot for some reason :eek:
Thanks for adding the pic ;)

Also, I am curious how this Stamp man Finny looks :D
I love how some people can just be in absolute denial of their appearance!
Then again, they do say ignorance is bliss!

Hello Neruda- I am "literally" a lurker...lol. I enjoy reading your thread and am also glad that you have come thru Isaac in one piece. As with all of the other ladies...NO rug! Ugh! Not a good look. Perhaps this is just me, but I think male thinning hair or balding bothers men much more than it bothers women. I'm good with shaved, or short. I think a man's attractiveness has a lot more to do with their confidence and sense of humor than whether they have a thick full head of hair!

Well I still have every hair I've ever had my entire life, which is a nice thing. But I always thought guys with a shaved head looked tough. So it amazes me that so many of them go for the rugs.

Hehe, I was thinking the same thing!

Really hot for some reason :eek:
Thanks for adding the pic ;)

Also, I am curious how this Stamp man Finny looks :D
I love how some people can just be in absolute denial of their appearance!
Then again, they do say ignorance is bliss!

Ignorance is bliss.

-Female, No age- "I think a wellknown and well liked litster is a total slut, so I stole her favorite playmate. She has no idea"

- 31, Female - I answered a shady ad on Craig's list for nude models. I sent him pictures of myself, not because I wanted to actually meet him, but just to have the thrill of it. He offered me $800 to pose nude for him, and I thought about it for a little while. But I couldn't do it.

My husband has no idea.

- 56 Male - I've never been with a prostitute and part of me really wants to. The only two things stopping me I don't know how to find the "good" ones and I's scared of being arrested.

-Female, No age- "I think a wellknown and well liked litster is a total slut, so I stole her favorite playmate. She has no idea"

Wow. That struck me as cold. Maybe because I got treated that way when I was previously on Lit... It was very hurtful to be thought of that way... By someone I considered a friend.

I hope this person isn't "friends" with the one she calls slut. Makes me want to be very guarded.

Back