Annie's corner

Nipple play for us is a wonderful form of pleasure for me ,, In short it drive me up a wall and down to my treasured area . Additionally my wonderful husband can damn near break down when it is his turn to receive my attention directly to his nipple.

His as mine get rock hard and beg for attention. I can tell you, we both if done to us can find ourselves orgasming without any additional stimulation except to voice play.

I was testing a set for a client and ... well, that usually results in selfies :)

received-1077976826965388.jpg

Last edited:
Imgur is dead - looks like they deleted all the selfies I had on there. So what do people use now? All I see are attachments to the posts :(

Imgur is dead - looks like they deleted all the selfies I had on there. So what do people use now? All I see are attachments to the posts :(
The top choices in AmPics seem to be imgbb.com and dropbox.com.

I use imgbb for pics and Dropbox for sharing stories for editing.

Oh,and looking great, Annie.

The top choices in AmPics seem to be imgbb.com and dropbox.com.

I use imgbb for pics and Dropbox for sharing stories for editing.

Oh,and looking great, Annie.
Thank you! For some reason I don't like Dropbox, or maybe it's more line Dropbox doesn't like me - I tried it a few times over the years, but always something went wrong with it. But I will check out this imgbb site.

And me, her pup, on my knees, ready to suckle his tip and catch his mess so as not to stain the carpet.

On an off chance that anybody is going to Exxxotica - I (and my camera) will be there most of the Sunday, so let me know if you want to connect.

The picture is of a couple that will be running a round table on Saturday. The reason I am posting it here is that it is MY image from a couple years back. Well, a crop of my image appropriate for the general public.

1000018147-01.jpg [\img]

Beautiful image, Annie. Thanks for sharing. Have fun today.
Thank you Tan, I will. Tomorrow :) Today also was fun, but of a different nature - was shooting two surprise proposals. Both girls said "yes", so it was all good!

Thank you Tan, I will. Tomorrow :) Today also was fun, but of a different nature - was shooting two surprise proposals. Both girls said "yes", so it was all good!
As in public proposals?
Because just the thought of something like that getting sprung on me around other people, makes my blood pressure rise in a non-desirable way. 😅

I love the lighting ind that picture.
You are really good at what you do!

Back