Annie's corner

CrossDressing.jpg

Wonder, what her plan is... Use his cock as a leash to walk him around?
Edge him, until he can't take it anymore and cums on his stockings? What will his punishment be for that? Possibilities, possibilities...

I think his cumming without permission should be getting fucked.
Bend him over that checkered chair and have him wait like that, open, exposed, vulnerable, while she gets the supplies. He can't see what exactly she is doing, but he can feel it - the first drop of cold lube, the probing finger, two... And finally the pressure of the dildo on his tight ring. She did open him, bit not enough, two of her fingers are no match for that plastic monster of a cock.

The pressure is building and so does the pain... he is not sure he will be able to do this... He is no more sure he *wants* to do this... The pain is just too much... And then it's done! The bulb of the head slips in, he can breath again.

She gives him few seconds to adjust and starts the slow and steady progress in... and in... and in... And then the dildo brushes past his prostate. Yes! He definitely wants this, pain and all.

"Thank you, Madam!"

These are his first words the whole evening. He knows he is not supposed to talk unless asked a question, but he can't stop himself. The punishment is immediate - no more slow, the rest of the toy is pushed in in one swift movement. He cries out in pain... he knows it will go away soon enough, this is not his first time. And it does. In just a few moments the blinding pain becomes a dull throbbing and then all he can feel in the wonderful fullness.

And now the fucking begins - slow... slow... agonizingly slow withdraw until the head pushes on his ring from the inside, stop for a moment and then one swift push in. And again - slow out and hard fast in. In and out, in and out, over and over... Her hand is steady, she can do it for a long time, as long as he needs it, as long as he can take it. And then, probably, just a bit more for her own fun.

She angles the toy to make sure there is maximum pressure on his prostate when the head passes it in both directions and it starts to respond - he feels heat spreads out throughout his crotch and lower belly... it's coming... just a few more thrusts...

This is it! He starts shaking a little, can't help it at this point. Powerful contractions go through his whole body... again, and again, and again. She stops and lets him enjoy the first wave. There will be the second and third. She knows how to get him there. But for now she waits and enjoys the site of her lover convulsing in a great pleasure brought on by her hand.

This is just about hottest thing I have read! Extremely sexy! Want to do this to me?

I am still a very cherry vigin when it comes to this. I have been wanting a lady to pleasure me this way for a long, long time. I am hoping I will be able to experience this soon. I am very experienced in GIVING oral and anal pleasure - so the woman who takes care of me will be taken care of - DAILY - in return. You will not be disappointed.

CrossDressing.jpg

Edge him, until he can't take it anymore and cums on his stockings? What will his punishment be for that? Possibilities, possibilities...

I think his punishment for cumming without permission should be getting fucked.
Bend him over that checkered chair and have him wait like that, open, exposed, vulnerable, while she gets the supplies. He can't see what exactly she is doing, but he can feel it - the first drop of cold lube, the probing finger, two... And finally the pressure of the dildo on his tight ring. She did open him, bit not enough, two of her fingers are no match for that plastic monster of a cock.

The pressure is building and so does the pain... he is not sure he will be able to do this... He is no more sure he *wants* to do this... The pain is just too much... And then it's done! The bulb of the head slips in, he can breath again.

She gives him few seconds to adjust and starts the slow and steady progress in... and in... and in... And then the dildo brushes past his prostate. Yes! He definitely wants this, pain and all.

"Thank you, Madam!"

These are his first words the whole evening. He knows he is not supposed to talk unless asked a question, but he can't stop himself. The punishment is immediate - no more slow, the rest of the toy is pushed in in one swift movement. He cries out in pain... he knows it will go away soon enough, this is not his first time. And it does. In just a few moments the blinding pain becomes a dull throbbing and then all he can feel in the wonderful fullness.

And now the fucking begins - slow... slow... agonizingly slow withdraw until the head pushes on his ring from the inside, stop for a moment and then one swift push in. And again - slow out and hard fast in. In and out, in and out, over and over... Her hand is steady, she can do it for a long time, as long as he needs it, as long as he can take it. And then, probably, just a bit more for her own fun.

She angles the toy to make sure there is maximum pressure on his prostate when the head passes it in both directions and it starts to respond - he feels heat spreads out throughout his crotch and lower belly... it's coming... just a few more thrusts...

This is it! He starts shaking a little, can't help it at this point. Powerful contractions go through his whole body... again, and again, and again. She stops and lets him enjoy the first wave. There will be the second and third. She knows how to get him there. But for now she waits and enjoys the site of her lover convulsing in a great pleasure brought on by her hand.

I don't expect this to be super popular, but I need a place to put some of the staff I write, that is just too short for a full story. Most of these, I think, will be in a format of a story written about a particular picture. Not quite a blog, but some random sex related thoughts. And since my thoughts in this area tend to be more in the BDSM realm, this quasi blog also goes here.

In a few weeks, when I better figure out what exactly goes in here, I will edit this opening statement, but for now this should do.

And what made you think that this wasn't going to be popular? Great scene.

(Sorry, put a comment in a wrong place and can't delete it)

Last edited:
Thank you!
It is just a lwrong format for Lit. Normally, stories go to the main site, questions and discussions go on the board, so I am not sure that bringing short stories over here will work. But we will see.

Another thing is the subject matter - it is going to be a mixture of tidbits written from the opposite POVs. No, I am not writing anything from the male perspective, but rather from a submissive female. The one that LOVES pain. So to whoever reads this, it will be rather confusing as to who am I in all this. But that's how my brain and body work - I really do enjoy both sides.

Subscribes immediately.

Bring it darlin'

:)
Another thing is the subject matter - it is going to be a mixture of tidbits written from the opposite POVs. No, I am not writing anything from the male perspective, but rather from a submissive female. The one that LOVES pain. So to whoever reads this, it will be rather confusing as to who am I in all this. But that's how my brain and body work - I really do enjoy both sides.

Just a thought. Maybe you need a small image to put at the start of the post to indicate whether this is your Domme side, and a different one to indicate your sub side. Thorn vs Rose perhaps?

:)

Just a thought. Maybe you need a small image to put at the start of the post to indicate whether this is your Domme side, and a different one to indicate your sub side. Thorn vs Rose perhaps?
I like the idea, but not sure how to technically do it. Let's try smilies for now - a rose and a what, a devil? I am not really THAT bad in my domme state )))

I like the idea, but not sure how to technically do it. Let's try smilies for now - a rose and a what, a devil? I am not really THAT bad in my domme state )))

Rose and Devil would work nicely.:devil::rose:

Loved the nipple torture instructions. Wood or plastic chopsticks? Which work the best?

CrossDressing.jpg

I think his punishment for cumming without permission should be getting fucked.

"Thank you, Madam!"

Looks like fun to me. I love her dress!

Chopsticks

Subscribed

https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2018/12/20230/bdsmlr-20230-wVoelQunjy.jpg

I don't quite get the appeal of the tongue clamp, but the rest... Yes, please!
(And that breasts bind is pretty easy to make. Guess how I know that ;) )

Uh, books? Is that in the Ashley Book of Knots?

Great pic TC.

I'd guess the challenging part is the knots pulling up and out on each breast.
Well, they have those ropes attached to something above her, I just made a loop around my neck and pulled it up until I had everything in the right place. But with enough loops around each breast, there is really not much pulling left to do, boobs end up almost in this position anyway. At least my DDs do :)

Well, they have those ropes attached to something above her, I just made a loop around my neck and pulled it up until I had everything in the right place. But with enough loops around each breast, there is really not much pulling left to do, boobs end up almost in this position anyway. At least my DDs do :)

I do love the look of well tied breasts. The breast tie itself is simple enough. And I am definitely going to use chopsticks in the future. I have a nice pair in walnut.

Are you able to pull that off on your own boobs by yourself?

Back