Annie's corner

As in public proposals?
Because just the thought of something like that getting sprung on me around other people, makes my blood pressure rise in a non-desirable way. 😅

I love the lighting ind that picture.
You are really good at what you do!
Thank you!

Yes, these proposals are very much public. I guess by that time the proposing party knows their partner well enough to predict that there will be no panic attacks? Thankfully, so far nobody fainted or anything like that. Sometimes there are tears and once there was a girl that kept backing away from the guy and repeating "What are you doing? What are you doing??", which made me rather nervous, but she still said "yes", it turned out to be her way of showing surprise, not anger. For a second there I was ready to put the camera down and step in to stop the whole thing and was really glad that it wasn't needed.

Those that hire a photographer usually choose a place with nice city views. Some couples are locals, some are here on a trip, but I guess they want the pictures to scream "this happened in Chicago!". Some choose relatively secluded places, I might be the only other person there, some do it in very public touristy spots where I have to find an angle to make it look like there is nobody else around. Sometimes it ends up in applause and cheering from bystanders too, but brides don't seem to mind all the attention.

Many grooms ask afterwards "Did you know that I was going to propose?" and the answer for the most part is "Yes, I just didn't expect it to happen today." Very rarely the girl says "No, I had absolutely no idea."

there was a girl that kept backing away from the guy and repeating "What are you doing? What are you doing??", which made me rather nervous, but she still said "yes", it turned out to be her way of showing surprise, not anger.
That would so be me, but angry too. 😂

from bystanders too, but brides don't seem to mind all the attention
I’m really not fond of that kind of attention, so I guess that’s part of it on top of not being a big fan of surprises either.

Many grooms ask afterwards "Did you know that I was going to propose?" and the answer for the most part is "Yes, I just didn't expect it to happen today." Very rarely the girl says "No, I had absolutely no idea."
That part I get.
Mr Althea sprung the question when I was balancing on the balustrade of a bridge over a river.
We had discussed marriage but it came out of the blue at that time anyway.
I didn’t fall into the river and it was just us, so all was well.

Mr Althea sprung the question when I was balancing on the balustrade of a bridge over a river.
We had discussed marriage but it came out of the blue at that time anyway.
I didn’t fall into the river and it was just us, so all was well.
Love the "I didn't fall into the river" part!

That moment when you have to stop by the studio to grab a couple pieces from the client closet to dress ...for work. And you do it right too, because later on a couple of pro Dommes not just compliment you on your outfit (that's just a polite thing to do), but ask you where it is from! And laugh when they realize that it is not from anywhere, that's just a few unrelated pieces thrown together.

The Exxxotica was fun!! I met some people that I might work with and some people that I definitely will work with - I am hired to shoot at a dungeon party! Don't ask me what that is, I have no idea yet. Will get the details later, but I sure love my job!

More pictures when I am done editing, but here is the outfit for the day.
1000018223-01.jpg

The Expo was fun, some things went as I expected them to go, but there were some surprises too.

One of them was a reading fetish. Didn't know that there is such a thing! On the other hand, I have been on Lit long enough to know that people like to read this stuff. So there must be some that enjoy listening to it too. I couldn't listen to her with straight face, but people watching was fun.

reading-1.jpg

reading-2.jpg

reading-4.jpg

reading-5.jpg

reading-6.jpg

Last edited:
Back