Angeleyz's Doodles From Her Noodle

Lol, well THAT will give me something to think about during my TKD class tonight. :D

Headed there now ... Ciao until later!

Now do you understand why it's imperative that she's kept on a short leash?!

*sighs deeply and just looks at HF while praying for patience*

I see...

I'm actually all caught up for once and everyone is busy... *pouts prettily*

That's it... I really do need to start up another story or two. *doesn't do well with idle hands*

:rolleyes:

I'm actually all caught up for once and everyone is busy... *pouts prettily*

That's it... I really do need to start up another story or two. *doesn't do well with idle hands*

:rolleyes:

You need another story like a hole in the head, but Jim is planning to fill that hole... so....:devil:

I'm just saying, If you can't stand the heat... Don't get fucked on the kitchen counter!:D

Not that that's whats going to happen.. but it might :D

tumblr_mwh92k7n4m1s69ao0o1_500.gif

tumblr_mwh92k7n4m1s69ao0o2_500.gif

Purloined from Veroe's treasures... again! I really need to put him on retainer... :D

New noodle

It all started with the damn bike. One day she was leading a fairly normal life, and the next it was like some B movie... only she couldn't change the channel. Her husband of 6 years had come home sporting a 2015 Harley CVO Road Glide Ultra and talking about them going on a retreat with some new buddies of his. Technically he had dipped into his own account for the bike, but he had promised that his first bike would last until the tires were square... so it had come as quite the shock when he came roaring up the street on it.

Then came the business of the retreat. He made it sound like some command performance that he couldn't get out of, and worse... It was expected that he bring her along. As an account manager for an up-and-coming advertising agency, she didn't get a lot of long weekends, and so she normally crammed as much as she could during the few times she got them... And Adam wanted her to cancel all her plans and hang out with people she didn't even know?

(To be continued)

Last edited:
Hankering...

Why is it when I have more than enough stories to keep me busy that I have this itch to more? I've wanted to do a kidnapping and/or blackmail story forever and at least one of my current stories has some of the makings.

Maybe it's the upcoming Halloween season.

Maybe it's the crap going on at work.

But I've been in the grips of dark, dark thoughts lately and maybe I need to write something dark to get over it already.

Blackmail Lead-in

tumblr_msfsmjpO8c1rztgk1o1_500.jpg

Jennifer Perryman
5'7" 130 lbs

Jennifer Perryman absently traced the pattern on the empty plate in front of her with one hand, while she cradled her partially filled wine glass in the other. Where is he?. She should probably just package up the dinner was still warming in the oven, but she still held out hope that Samuel would be home any moment. That and she was feeling too mellow after nearly finishing her second glass of Merlot...

It wasn't like Samuel not to call and let her know if he was going to be late for dinner, and while it wasn't a big deal for dinner to be delayed, this was a milestone of sorts for them. 10 years ago today, they had met in the waiting room for the cancer support group... 10 long years of seeing each other on a weekly basis. They had mostly ignored each other in the beginning. He, too distraught over what his wife was going through, to pay attention to the young woman staring blankly into space; and she, wracking her brain trying to figure out what corners they could cut to pay for the rapidly mounting medical bills, barely noticed the man sitting so somberly in the corner.

Neither one of them remembered who spoke to the other first or about what, but eventually they had started chatting and offering ideas on how to make their respective loved ones more comfortable during their chemo and radiology sessions. Unused to having an attentive, responsible male in her life, Jennifer had taken to bringing more and more of her concerns and problems to Samuel, and Samuel, needing something to take his mind off his wife's deteriorating health, had enjoyed being Jennifer sounding board and all around problem solver.

Jennifer sighed and drained the rest of the contents of her glass. She knew there were people out there who assumed the two of them had engaged in a torrid affair while his wife Anya was in and out of the hospital. Those people would never believe that Samuel had never once said anything to indicate that he had feelings for her outside of an almost fatherly concern until Anya had died and Jennifer's mother was in her final days.

When he had proposed out of the blue 2 1/2 years ago, Jennifer had been flabbergasted. With almost a decade and a half between the two, she had never once considered him as anything but a father figure. But in the days that followed her mother's death, he had provided the strength and stability that she desperately needed to get through the final arrangements and the companionship that she lacked after devoting herself to taking care of her mother during her illness. He had wined and dined her for months, making her feel special, and she had eventually capitulated, enjoying someone taking care of her for once. And while she might occasionally yearn for something that left her hot and bothered like some heroine in a romance novel, marriage to Samuel was comforting, or at least it has been for the first year.

Eyeing the open bottle of wine, Jennifer decided she had better wait until Samuel came home to have anymore and set the glass down. She wanted to have a clear head so they could talk about whatever had been eating at him for the last couple of months. She had initially been worried that he was starting to feel the effects of a ticking biological clock since they had agreed they'd wait a year or so before entertaining the idea, but he had become withdrawn and almost unable to... perform. She also knew he had been angling for a promotion since before they got married, but there had been enough muttered comments about some hotshot at work to make her think that Samuel might have some new competition.

The sudden ringing of the phone had her jumping to her feet and rushing to the device, hoping it was him saying where he was. Answering with an almost breathless hello, Jennifer was startled to hear the rich baritone of someone identifying himself as Samuel's boss and asking to speak with him.

"I'm sorry," she said politely, trying to contain her growing concern about he husband's absence, "Samuel's not home yet. May I take a message for him?"

Her brows knit as the voice on the other end of the phone said something about a disappearance and suggested that they meet to discuss matters. Her heart rate accelerating over fears of a potential car accident or heart attack, Jennifer replied, "Certainly... When would you like to meet and where?"

Into the dark unknown

Huddled under a tree, arms wrapped around herself trying to hug close the latest vestiges of heat from her rapidly cooling body, she tried unsuccessfully to keep her teeth from chattering as the cold, driving rain picked up speed. She couldn't believe the way her luck was going lately - first losing her job a month ago, then the airlines losing her luggage on the flight over and now the stupid fight with Derek which had ended with her storming away from the picturesque overlook to cool down, never expecting him to just take off like that.

Her father, God rest his soul, had always said she should have been born a redhead as opposed to her almost jet black mop. 'Red is God's way of saying warning, warning' he would tease her when her temper would flare, 'and goodness knows you need to come with a label'. But it had been a long time since it had erupted as it did after she had listened to Derek and his angry comments. She sniffled, remembering his unfounded accusations. She had never once looked at another man in the three years they had been dating, let alone flirted with one. However, that hadn't stopped his litany of complaints as he enumerated all of his 'evidence', which he apparently had been collecting since the odd occurrence at the airport.

It wasn't like she had run into the group of men on purpose. One minute she had been looking down at the map, trying to figure out where the baggage claim area was, and the next she had bounced off what felt like a brick wall before strong hands had steadied her. Outside of murmuring an apology she hadn't said anything else, flummoxed by the way the trio had looked at her so strangely. Although there was something about the tallest one that had caused a shiver to run down her spine, and Derek was insistent that she had done or said something as they had continued to stare after her long after she had walked away.

And then there were the damned dreams that had followed since that day. Dreams that left her tossing and turning, restlessly moving about and murmuring some guy's name. Dreams she had absolutely no recollection of when awaking, and dreams that left her so utterly drained she almost feared going to sleep.

Shivering violently, she peered into the growing darkness, hoping she'd see headlights signaling Derek's return. The woods around her were starting to freak her out, convinced that there was at least one set of glowing eyes staring at her, and she wished she hadn't lost her temper with him instead of discussing his insecurities in a calm, rational manner.

---------

Violet Burns​

Last edited:
Back