An Open Letter To _____

Dear ----,

Its time to put the pipe down. Like seriously. Oh, and don't for a second tell me its not the pot... because if its not the pot then you really are that stupid and I just didn't notice. C'mon... really the internet connection goes down and 'its the government resetting the system so they can shut everything down except for google and wiki.. cause there already govt controlled'.... Holy fucking hell... reallllllyyyy......

-sighs-
~N~

Dear Job Of The Last 6 Years,

Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you. 6 years of soul crushing misery and physical wear & tear. I hated every second of it, didn't really care for my co-workers and it left me with an incredibly bleek view of my life. I fell into a cycle of self-loathing and bitching, it was bullshit! But then I went to school and kicked my ass for 16 months with a 70 hour a week schedule to get the fuck out. Today I took the final step of mailing in my license and I'm now down to counting the weeks till I am forever done. So in a way, thank you shit job for showing me what I didn't want to do forever. But mostly fuck you, I have no other good memories besides that one fact. It may sound melodramatic but man, you almost ruined my whole life. Fuck you for real!

That felt soul cleansing,
JW

Dear Moron,

Why don't you go back to school, along with the other 5 year olds, and learn to read those really complex words like "Exit Only". Maybe you'll understand what they mean this time. But then again, I'm not too hopeful that you have the brain power to do that.

Oh, I also enjoyed your ridiculous fucking rant about my getting in your way, when I was traveling in the correct direction, and it was you who got in my way. There was one thing that made it all the more worthwhile and that was you trying to foul mouth a police officer who was kindly telling you to get out of my way, and to follow the directions. I at least waited until I got further away before I started laughing about the how the officer defended himself against you,and dragged your arse out of the car, and cuffed you in front of your family. I would have loved to have been the fly on the wall when she finally caught up with you after that.

I just hope the kids in the car with you are from your woman's fucking someone else. The gene pool can use less of your DNA in the mix.

I will admit, that it was a little dream come true. Pity it had to involve a fuckwit like you, and not one of the more attractive women that I know, or see regularly.

M13

Attention People who use "big words" in an attempt to appear smarter:

It doesn't work if you use them out of context or spell them horrifically.

In reply and agreement with Lily

To those who appear to look smarter:

If you want to use big words and are staring at Lily's letter like uhhh duhhh whaaaat? , please use spell check. It does wonders, is basically what she's saying and make sure that you know what the word means before using it.

Thank you,

~Princess~

If you want to use big words and are staring at Lily's letter like uhhh duhhh whaaaat? , please use spell check. It does wonders, is basically what she's saying and make sure that you know what the word means before using it.

Thank you,

~Princess~

In the immortal words of Princess Bride's Vizzini: "Inconceevabal"

(( playing with dual ironies))

Re:

To Whom It May Concern:

I'd really like my wallet back that you stole yesterday. It only had ten dollars in it, I mean surely you weren't so desperate to have ten dollars back. Also, I cancelled all my credit cards. If you could, would you mind telling me what in the fuck you're going to do with a student id with MY picture on it. Do you look like me? That's what has me really curious.

Please return it to the campus police!

Thank you,

~Inserts her real name here~

Dear Person whole found my wallet,

Thank you mister sexy cashier for returning my wallet to the campus police. I'm so glad that you didn't like my wallet enough to keep for yourself and that pink is obviously NOT your color. This means that one I got my wallet back yesterday and two, you are not gay. It really sucks when all the hot guys are gay, it really really does. I'm so glad I decided to talk to you BEFORE I lost my wallet so that you recognized me from my photo ID.

Thanks,
~Princess~

Attention People who use "big words" in an attempt to appear smarter:

It doesn't work if you use them out of context or spell them horrifically.

Thank you,

~Princess~

Dear People who use big words and spell check:

Please don't forget your grammar. Even a person who uses spell check doesn't have the best grammar skills.

And don't use text talk in your posts!!!!

Joe told Rick, "C U L8ter!"<---NO!!!!!!!

Love,
Zy

*Growls and grinds teeth*

Dear Aunt -,

I regret ever adding you on Facebook. You take everything that's said on there as blunt face value, and judge me on EVERYTHING I do on there. The fact you insulted me and accused me of being a bad mom on there today has irked me to no end. How dare you. I don't think I've ever even MET you. I added you because my husband -told- me to. To make comments on the fact I joke around with my friend via Facebook is infuriating. Yes, I swore with them. Yes, they replied in a less than adult manner. But to think I talk this way around my kids 24/7... Do you even know me? Have we ever actually met? Who are you to judge me based on the few things you've read of me on there? Tell you what, if you ARE one of the aunts who come to the family party, I'll start talking like the perfect mothers on television to everyone, not just my kids- If you can point out which ones are mine.

Dear Ausus and Mestohphililly

Love your new Avatars

sincerely
Veroe

Dear Aus,

Loved your story, love you and is that the B I think it is?

Must catch up later, so much to tell you but I'm off to get my licence renewed

Your Vixen :kiss:

Dear veroe and minxy,

Thank you both.

Yes Minxy it is. I can't wait to talk to you.

Kisses, Aus

Dear universe and the goddesses of fate,

Is this you telling me to go teach in the congo?
It's just this repeating theme in my life.
Honestly.

Kisses, Aus

Dear LR,

For fucks sake! give it a fucking rest all fucking ready!

I know you are a drama queen and not intertested unless your life is splashed All over for everyone to see .

I know you and your family are hurt, I understand the pain. dont forget I am on the other side of it. I sit quietly in the corner letting you rage and rail while I Silently try to get help for my son.

Dont keep pushing me. this tigress has just about had enough.

The Only reason I havent slapped your ass down is because you havent named names but you're pushing.

Breath one fucking word about Who, and I will ram your words down your throat you fucking cunt, thats MY boy you're talkin about now!

yours in intense dislike

Me

Dear Raven,

Do you realize you're my strength when I'm weak, my laughter when I can find only tears, my sunshine in the rain, my deepest darkest desire?

Do you understand what you mean to me, my earth, my moon, my everything, the very reason I keep on going?

Did you know you are my fairy tale, my happy ending, my new beginning, my family, my best friend, my fantasy come true?

Did you know you make me weak with one look, the touch of your hand, the way you call me mami or babygirl, when you sit me on your lap and hold me?

Do you see the changes you made in me, that dreamy look, you set me free, showing me how life should really be when you're in love?

Do you know that day you sat beside me and shaved your hair when mine fell out you sealed the deal in completing my heart and winning my soul?

I've never met a man like you, one so true, honest and real. You're an amazing father, a great listener, a wonderful friend, a lusty lover, a seductive tease, a perfect cuddler and most of all, you're mine..my sweet man, the love I never thought I'd find.

With all my love and devotion,
Your Babygirl:heart:

Dear Writing Partners Past and Present,

To all the delightful women, as well as the few men, who I have had the privilege to write threads with on this site, I want to thank you one and all.

Without your works, my writing would not be what it is today. I have gained so much by matching varied styles, viewing ways to phrase certain scenes, reacting to some amazing twists and character reactions. Most of all, I have had the chance to write some amazing tales that I am proud to have been a part of. Some may find this hard to believe, but writing here has given me such a boost to my confidence with regard to my writing skills. I am now starting to believe that I may actually be a decent writer.

For your feedback, your inspiration, your imagination, I can't thank you enough. Even those tales that never finished, or passed on too quickly, I am glad for the chance to write with you.

It is because of all of you, that I look forward to creating new stories, either with some of you, or with someone else new. All of you have given me so many positive experiences while I have been here that I am looking forward to making more.

Thanking you for your time, effort and creativity,

marauder13

Dear Marauder

That cuts both ways you know. Its an honour writing with you. You have helped me develop my skills as well and have gently corrected me when I get it wrong.

You are a great guy!

With Love

Young Lisa :kiss:

Dear Literotica,

You are the epitomy of fantastic.

Love,
Apollion.

Dear Marauder,

You make me blush bright red darl, you're a terrific co writer and Offline wouldn't be half of what it is without you keeping me on my toes every post :kiss:

Nicholas is still gonna get it soon though :devil:

Minx :rose:

~II~​

Dear Adrian,

Why the fuck aren't you in here, in me already?
I'm totally gonna break your phone, you fucking slut...

At least I text kindly and tell people to just piss off for awhile! Jesus...

I have definitely found a rival for Aussie Slut of the Year in you my darling...but never forget, what I built, I can fucking break...

Minx :rose:

Back