An End to Boredom (closed)

Erika looks up at the throbbing tool as she opens her mouth. She understands she’s going to end up taking Jacks load into her mouth. She also realizes that she’ll more than likely be taking other men’s loads in her mouth as well. She makes a mental note to begin taking her birth control pills too.
“Open up baby," she hears him say. He lets out a grunt and the tip erupts. Erika closes her eyes as the warm jizz lands on her lips.

Jack's orgasm hits him and he watches the stream of white creamy cum shoot into Erika's mouth. His balls tighten, sending more of his offering shooting onto her lips and into her mouth. He smiles as the blonde takes everything he has to offer and then swallows. Putting his cock head into her mouth he groans feeling her lips clamp around it, cleaning whatever didn't make it into her mouth.

Dixie watches, proud of Erika for being so open to this new opportunity. Her fingers are wet with her honey and she sees Jack smile and then wink at her as she begins to lick her own juices off her fingers.

Jack stands and smiles down at Erika. "I think I can say congratulations on joining our staff. I think you'll find it most rewarding both personally and monetarily."

Back