Amy's Cum depositiry and Gurls Playground

Amy!!!

Where are you?

I've got like 3 guy's hitting me up...

Paris.:kiss:

I know you could handle it easily.. and enjoy.

I had a complicated 'transaction' that took much more time than I thought. However, it was a nice boost to our reserve deposits...

Ha! Amy must be keeping banker's hours. Guess I'll wait til Monday morning to make my deposit. . . .

I believe Paris our senior person handled it ??

If not, I will always try to be available.
Bankers hours /.. Hardly, some clients require more lengthy service for their deposits and always very happy to make the customers satisfied........:rose:

attachment.php

jhane

Oh you're going to have to come back to the OC, so I can caress those sweet thighs. :kiss:

I believe Paris our senior person handled it ??

If not, I will always try to be available.
Bankers hours /.. Hardly, some clients require more lengthy service for their deposits and always very happy to make the customers satisfied........:rose:

Oh, I have no doubt that you run a tight organization, well staffed to meet my needs. . . .

we try...

So sorry I messed you the other day- did one of the staff take your deposit ?

we try...

So sorry I messed you the other day- did one of the staff take your deposit ?

I've made several deposits since, and the staff has been unfailingly efficient and courteous. I very much enjoy doing business with you!

I've made several deposits since, and the staff has been unfailingly efficient and courteous. I very much enjoy doing business with you!

Such a wonderful compliment ! We all thank you :heart:
It is great you are a repeat customer..
we so enjoy multiple 'visits'

Great thread... I am going to be a regular guest for sure.. Hope that is OK Amy??:kiss::rose:

Please , you are welcum to apply to be on staff.
Tell us about yourself, please...
There is alot if stuff I like to do....I'm also a submissive Cum slut....the more the better....if it isn't in my sissy pussy it's on my face I'll leave it on my face for a while after...light domination..spankings... being called a slut and whore..self facials... see I'm naughty lol

Last edited:
There is alot if stuff I like to do....I'm also a submissive Cum slut....the more the better....if it isn't in my sissy pussy it's on my face I'll leave it on my face for a while after...light domination..spankings... being called a slut and whore..self facials... see I'm naughty lol

I think you would fit right in !!
Do you have a sissy name ?

Back