Am I sick?

Giftboy

A Gift for You.
I am a very submissive willing bottom. Am I sick because I get turned on by frequenting the sadistic community. I allow sadists to engage me in their rituals, experiments and their usual painful practices. I find anal sex mediocre if I have not been used in some sadistic way. I get turned fully on when I see the instruments, tools and the chains etc. that my body will be subjected to. I nearly orgasm if a Mistress or a Master picks me for their indulgences. I ask again, am I sick?

If you find that your fantasies lead you to engage in self-destructive behavior, then yes.

If you can have such fantasies and separate them from reality, and maintain healthy, mutually fulfilling relationships, then no.

If your fantasies lead you to harm others who are unwilling, then your fantasies have become pathological, and in that case, yes; I would seek therapy. If not, then no.

Its a thin line at times. PaxNurgle is right. If you have serious doubts, though, counseling is always a good option.

I am a very submissive willing bottom. Am I sick because I get turned on by frequenting the sadistic community. I allow sadists to engage me in their rituals, experiments and their usual painful practices. I find anal sex mediocre if I have not been used in some sadistic way. I get turned fully on when I see the instruments, tools and the chains etc. that my body will be subjected to. I nearly orgasm if a Mistress or a Master picks me for their indulgences. I ask again, am I sick?
I don't think you are sick at all we all have this thing that gets us off and no one should judge anyone about what excites them. My girlfriend now my wife have a very submissively lifestyle nothing gets her off as being told what to do. Some people might think that I am sick as I like making her do things like strip in front of my friends and masturbate. I have made her suck cock and have anal sex with my friends as I watched. Days before and days after we enjoy talking about what I have made her do and we always have great sex. We are now planning on having an anal gangbang and I will be filming it to show her later. With her permission I have attached a couple of pictures that my friends have taken of her.

Attachments

• Wifes Bottom Photo.jpg
    Wifes Bottom Photo.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Bent over Chair Spreading her ass.jpg
    Bent over Chair Spreading her ass.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 69
If you find that your fantasies lead you to engage in self-destructive behavior, then yes.

If you can have such fantasies and separate them from reality, and maintain healthy, mutually fulfilling relationships, then no.

If your fantasies lead you to harm others who are unwilling, then your fantasies have become pathological, and in that case, yes; I would seek therapy. If not, then no.
I have never harmed anyone during my sessions with my Mistresses and Masters. I have no fantasies. I act out my Superior’s urges, so long as they are not life threatening. I do allow dangerous things to be inflicted on me, but is a joint decision. Fine, I may walk into a situation that is unscripted, but that excites me, that is the adrenaline journey that I like and often crave. I am masochistic in my sex choices, but, that’s just me.

As long as its all concensual. I think people are concerned for you if its not within your limits. I have seen a few people on here that are clearly predatory or abusive BUT there are a LOT of folks that are concerned for you and others here even though you are likely strangers. Always, even as a sub, be aware

No. Seems like a natural desire for you

I think the idea that kinks and fetishes make you a "sick" person is a hold over from the puritanical thoughts if the 50's when anything other than missionary position for the sake of procreation was considered deviant. I thought we were making progress on this as a society but the last couple of years have been a huge step backwards.

It used to be thought that you should be in therapy to avoid such desires, but I think it's seeing the other way to where we need therapy to uninstall the programming that kinky thoughts make us sick.

At the end of the day, week, month, year, life; who gives a fuck what gets you off (insert legal disclaimers about not raping/harming people here).

For wanting pain and abuse - no, not sick, you are just you.
But I don't like the part about the "sadistic community", it sounds like every time you play with new people, which is not particularly safe. Is there somebody, one specific person, that you are drawn to? Can you talk to them and become more of their regular toy, rather than risking an injury from strangers?

For wanting pain and abuse - no, not sick, you are just you.
But I don't like the part about the "sadistic community", it sounds like every time you play with new people, which is not particularly safe. Is there somebody, one specific person, that you are drawn to? Can you talk to them and become more of their regular toy, rather than risking an injury from strangers?
Thanks, good advice.

Yes

It is not uncommon to feel guilty about your own private intimate sexual fantasies, especially, in our case, if they are, shall we say, not exactly vanilla. However there is a line between erotic masochism and self-harm or self-destructive fantasies. And sometimes yes, it is a fine line. If you are feeling like your fantasies have crossed the line between being turned on by pain, degradation and humiliation- and actually wanting permanent lasting harm done to yourself, then this is where I would advise seeking counseling, but we cannot make that call for you. This is up to you to determine. "Am I sick?" you ask. I answer, I don't know. This is up to you to decide. If you are seeking permanent scarring or harm, or dangerous non-consensual activity, and are questioning it, then I would at least advise you to think about whether this is healthy or right- for you.

It is not uncommon to feel guilty about your own private intimate sexual fantasies, especially, in our case, if they are, shall we say, not exactly vanilla. However there is a line between erotic masochism and self-harm or self-destructive fantasies. And sometimes yes, it is a fine line. If you are feeling like your fantasies have crossed the line between being turned on by pain, degradation and humiliation- and actually wanting permanent lasting harm done to yourself, then this is where I would advise seeking counseling, but we cannot make that call for you. This is up to you to determine. "Am I sick?" you ask. I answer, I don't know. This is up to you to decide. If you are seeking permanent scarring or harm, or dangerous non-consensual activity, and are questioning it, then I would at least advise you to think about whether this is healthy or right- for you.
Thank you.

You need your head looked into. I know what you need: your knickers taken down, put over my knee and given a stout spanking with a paddle festooned with barbed wire. That might knock such silliness and dissident behaviour out of you. It might knock some sense into you and make a more balanced submissive slut. Get your self together or I will have to do to you.

I'm total submissive bottom too thought of BDSM drives me crazy with lust

Me to. When I am in a hardware store, and I see those rolls of chains, ropes, broom handles, duct tape etc, I feel my hole grip and my nipples go erect and tingle.

I like to paddle with three quarter inch studs on the paddle. I go all horny when I subject a bottom to such activity. After, I need to fuck the Slut until he or she sticks to the sheets with semen, sweat and cunt juices. I make the Slut lick any body fluid stains off the sheets. Oh! I need some right now!

I like to be paddled with three quarter inch studs on the paddle. I go all horny when I am subjected to such sadism. After such sadism, I need to be fucked by a big fat cock, until I stick to the sheets with semen, sweat and blood. Oh! I need some right now!
Making me wet thinking about it

I like to paddle with three quarter inch studs on the paddle. I go all horny when I subject a bottom to such activity. After, I need to fuck the Slut until he or she sticks to the sheets with semen, sweat and cunt juices. I make the Slut lick any body fluid stains off the sheets. Oh! I need some right now!
Love to be your slave

I don't think you are sick at all we all have this thing that gets us off and no one should judge anyone about what excites them. My girlfriend now my wife have a very submissively lifestyle nothing gets her off as being told what to do. Some people might think that I am sick as I like making her do things like strip in front of my friends and masturbate. I have made her suck cock and have anal sex with my friends as I watched. Days before and days after we enjoy talking about what I have made her do and we always have great sex. We are now planning on having an anal gangbang and I will be filming it to show her later. With her permission I have attached a couple of pictures that my friends have taken of her.
Wish I were tied like your wife and dapper was there to hurt me between your friends fucking me

Back