Ah, The General Board...

405175530_5cc56c2dcc_z.jpg

Good god man, this is so beautiful I fear I may fall to my knees and weep.

Splendid work, my good man.

If Her Nibs ever gets around to conferring knighthoods around here, this would make an impressive investiture medal.

It needs Supporters - Like the Lion and Unicorn on the UK Royal Coat of Arms:

Lion%20&%20Unicorn094.jpg

A pair of rampant LOL Cats would be suitable.

11327492-standing-scottish-tabby-cat-isolated-on-white.jpg

Impressive sig you have there.

Sorry for putting you in so much distress by criticising your friends.

So very sorry. :rolleyes:

Very little distresses me here. Friends? hell, not even RobbieBobbie likes me, where'd you get i have friends here? I was just giving you what you wanted in the form of validation, that and I'm a GBer, it's what we do.

Although i am a little miffed at contracting the virus...

Last edited:
Your experience here is what you make it, much like life itself. If you are having a crap experience, well, you've only yourself to blame.

Very little distresses me here. Friends? hell, not even RobbieBobbie likes me, where'd you get i have friends here? I was just giving you what you wanted in the form of validation, that and I'm a GBer, it's what we do.

I know I said some unkind words when you told me no more phone sex, but I'm over it now. Mostly. Tuesday nights just seem a bit...empty...now.

I know I said some unkind words when you told me no more phone sex, but I'm over it now. Mostly. Tuesday nights just seem a bit...empty...now.

It just got a little too weird for me when you asked if you could call me Vette or A_J.

Really Dude, a gal's gotta have some limits!

I am curious.

Should the assholeness be hidden, like on the other boards?

Where the unkindness and gossip only happen off of the board?

Because the other boards are just as bad, they will just post a :kiss: to you on the board while typing out a nasty tirade about you in another window.

51qYVMoCeUL._SY300_.jpg

Your experience here is what you make it, much like life itself. If you are having a crap experience, well, you've only yourself to blame.

I'm not vouching for people who make a fool of themselves. That's the case of inviting a crap experience.

I am curious.

Should the assholeness be hidden, like on the other boards?

Where the unkindness and gossip only happen off of the board?

Because the other boards are just as bad, they will just post a :kiss: to you on the board while typing out a nasty tirade about you in another window.

People will bitch behind your back, whatever facade they put up front. That doesn't mean they'll have to come out in the open with it and have a spat face to face, dragging everyone else with it.

The ass-holiness on the Gee Bee takes place here.

But seriously, the assholery of the Gee Bee is much exaggerated. Most people on here are pussycats. There are some REAL racistsexistmegadumb assholes here, but somehow I don't think you're talking about them.

:cattail:

Naaah, not true. There really are some champion half-wits here. Count all the Playground threads and guys posing as Dolf and Wings and Sinny and Lovetoread.

I wonder what must be the reason behind such assholiness in this place...

Wanna Share?

Hello. :)

To what assholery do you refer to?

I can dispatch anyone who has been mean to you.

Just point me in the right direction.

I need a poll or I can't form an opinion of my own on the subject. What I always wonder is why assholes only see others as such.

Are Americans even allowed to have a code of arms?

That avatar cries out for a snarky tagline beneath your username.

"Still Reigning"
"Makin' It Reign"
"Eminence Front"
"God Save The Me"
"Noble Obligesse"
"The Royal Pucker"
"Starfish Search"
"Knights In White Satin"

etc

Are Americans even allowed to have a coat of arms?

FYP, YW...

It's whatever they can afford.

If you can't afford much, it's more like a jacket of arms.

If you're well off, you can mix it up and enjoy a sweater of arms in fall and early spring.

Aren't girl knights lady? "Lady Laurel"?

"Lady" is the title for the wife of a Knight.

Dame is the title for a woman who has been appointed, in her own right, to the ranks of the nobility at the level of Knight = Sir.

So it should be "Dame Laurel", but probably not DBE (Dame of the British Empire) - DFC (Dame of the Former Colonies) perhaps?

Back