Ah, The General Board...

Devilius

Literotica Guru
I wonder what must be the reason behind such assholiness in this place...

Wanna Share?

Wanna Share?

A subject of long debate with few reasonable explanations.

It is contagious though.

I see Literotica as High School and the GB as the Mean Kids desperately trying to be Cool Kids table.

This could be interesting.

Not really. The wanna-be-cool kids will swoop in derisively and act as if their little tiffs are unimportant. They will post a few "why you mad bro" meme and snicker to themselves down the hallways.

Johnny Ringo: "Ah, Doc...I was just playing."

Doc Holliday: "I wasn't."

Not really. The wanna-be-cool kids will swoop in derisively and act as if their little tiffs are unimportant. They will post a few "why you mad bro" meme and snicker to themselves down the hallways.

Johnny Ringo: "Ah, Doc...I was just playing."

Doc Holliday: "I wasn't."

But now you've given them something to think about, so maybe not.

Think the general board is hilarious myself.

At least most people are honest, albeit assholes about it.

I think people find it therapeutic to take out their real life frustration by passing snarky comments and being an asshole here.

What could be a better place than an anon. website forum like this one?

For sure many of whom you refer are Brits, but overwhelmingly they seem to be Americans seriously pissed off you have a black president. Your very brief history is one whereby the 'white man' has ruled supreme for over a century and getting somewhere near to equality riles their thus far cozy existence. South Africa has had a more brutal awakening. In England we've seen a slow transition over the past 50 years.

Whatever way we will dress this, we'll all destroy each other in the pretty near future. And it's gonna be just one person with views not unlike these dickheads who'll press that ultimate destruction button I'm afraid.....

People approach forums in different ways: some are themselves but let their social sides out more; others pour all their petty frustrations into the site a way they would never dare in real life; still others are just twats

It is contagious though.

I see Literotica as High School and the GB as the Mean Kids desperately trying to be Cool Kids table.

people who talk about the "cool kids table" with such bitterness were obviously never invited to sit there in high school. it's probably why you see everything as high school.

i'm sorry you felt excluded back then but you really should let it go -- it must be what, 50 years ago now?

people who talk about the "cool kids table" with such bitterness were obviously never invited to sit there in high school. it's probably why you see everything as high school.

i'm sorry you felt excluded back then but you really should let it go -- it must be what, 50 years ago now?

probably because people like you keep asking dumb questions like this.

Who could answer such a soul-searching question than a regular asshole like you?

So, Mister A, what makes you so snarky and pretentious?

Is it unemployment? Or did your wife run away with some pot-smokin' hippy?

Judging by your number of posts and your omniscient presence here, I'll go for you being an unemployed wanky a-hole.

I find the GB is pretty lame and tame, and many long for it to mate with the Playground. Thank God the GB acrimony and rancor scares most of the asshats away.

Why don't we try one full week of threads by Bird Brain, and nothing else. She can call it POLLYS POOP DECK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who could answer such a soul-searching question than a regular asshole like you?

So, Mister A, what makes you so snarky and pretentious?

Is it unemployment? Or did your wife run away with some pot-smokin' hippy?

Judging by your number of posts and your omniscient presence here, I'll go for you being an unemployed wanky a-hole.

why are you being so mean to me? :( i thought you didn't like it when people were mean. :(

is your meanness a psychological problem? were you not loved as a child? not enough hugs? obviously your snark is just a cover up for some deeper problem.

fyi my wife DID run off with a pot smoking hippy. with stupid long hair. on the very same day that i got fired from my job. and they took my dog with them, too. so thanks for bringing that up and miring me in further misery. asshole.

It is contagious though.

Who are the cool kids?

Wanna Share?

Why did you decide to make a thread calling everyone who posts in a certain board an asshole?

Whatever you answer is the answer to your question.

Hint: calling people names then complaining about other people's rudeness makes you a wee bit hypocritical

why are you being so mean to me? :( i thought you didn't like it when people were mean. :(

is your meanness a psychological problem? were you not loved as a child? not enough hugs? obviously your snark is just a cover up for some deeper problem.

fyi my wife DID run off with a pot smoking hippy. with stupid long hair. on the very same day that i got fired from my job. and they took my dog with them, too. so thanks for bringing that up and miring me in further misery. asshole.

My apologies, dude.

I just asked a genuine question about why is the rate of snarkiness so high in this place.

You just happened to prove my point.

Why did you decide to make a thread calling everyone who posts in a certain board an asshole?

Whatever you answer is the answer to your question.

Hint: calling people names then complaining about other people's rudeness makes you a wee bit hypocritical

Did I call EVERYONE posting here an asshole?

I did not.

So stop misinterpreting me, dear moderator.

By your post, it seems you don't think that people post nasty remarks and hijack an entire thread with their oh-so-polite comments.

Is it so?

It is contagious though.

555103417_Crying_Baby1_answer_6_xlarge.jpeg

Wanna Share?

IMO, it's just the nature of the place. Too many people enjoying their anonymity saying things they'd never say to someones face.

I am never angry here, in fact I get a good chuckle out of trashing query, miles, vette, forestdump etc etc.. they started it, and they've earned it.

Back