Ah, The General Board...

IMO, it's just the nature of the place. Too many people enjoying their anonymity saying things they'd never say to someones face.

I am never angry here, in fact I get a good chuckle out of trashing query, miles, vette, forestdump etc etc.. they started it, and they've earned it.

Most people do get a laugh out of some of the stupidity displayed by some of the users. Even I'm guilty of doing that in my short time here.

Yep, the general verdict seems to go in favor of outpouring of frustration and the cloak of anonymity that allows them to do so.

This thread reads like a stream of consciousness novel written by query.

That would explain why it's so uninteresting.

I'm sorry, gentlemen, if thinking isn't a part of your routine.

The door is open, and you can always leave.

Not really.

Old troll, new skin.

Is this because of my number of posts?

My sincere apologies for not having 40k posts and having a life outside of this place.

Did I call EVERYONE posting here an asshole?

I did not.

So stop misinterpreting me, dear moderator.

Ah the Vetteman gambit! :rolleyes:
  • "Negroes are crooks!"
  • "That's a racist broad-brush statement"
  • "Did I say ALL Negroes are crooks? I did not! I been misinterpreted! I WIN!"

I do enjoy watching the splutter and back-pedaling from the dish-it-out-but-cant-take-it crowd.

I don't get the jibe about the post count. This site attracts amateur writers and not just erotica enthusiasts so it's only naturally that people will want to write.

And if you pay attention you'll notice that most posts here are one liners and not the essays you find in the AH or the HT so while the count may appear high there's not a lot of time being spent on it.

I'm curious, why would you want to spend time on a site where you mock people who choose to idle their time here?

Yep, the general verdict seems to go in favor of outpouring of frustration and the cloak of anonymity that allows them to do so.

You say this as if they aren't anonymous on the forums on this site.

Ah the Vetteman gambit! :rolleyes:
  • "Negroes are crooks!"
  • "That's a racist broad-brush statement"
  • "Did I say ALL Negroes are crooks? I did not! I been misinterpreted! I WIN!"

I do enjoy watching the splutter and back-pedaling from the dish-it-out-but-cant-take-it crowd.

Point taken.

My bad.

There are different types of people on the GB.

I should've said that a majority of them don't have to do with anything that includes the list.

I don't get the jibe about the post count. This site attracts amateur writers and not just erotica enthusiasts so it's only naturally that people will want to write.

And if you pay attention you'll notice that most posts here are one liners and not the essays you find in the AH or the HT so while the count may appear high there's not a lot of time being spent on it.

Other than that, I see no reason why you should call me an alt.

I'm curious, why would you want to spend time on a site where you mock people who choose to idle their time here?

Because...I wanted to know why hounding other users seems to be a norm here amongst some people on the boards? :confused:

You say this as if they aren't anonymous on the forums on this site.

It's not the question of being anonymous, but what you choose to do by being an anonymous.

Other than that, I see no reason why you should call me an alt.

I called you an alt because I thought you said so in one of your posts early on- forgive me if I was mistaken.

Would you now care to explain why having a high post count should invite ridicule?

Because...I wanted to know why hounding other users seems to be a norm here amongst some people on the boards? :confused:

Hounding people, ragging on n00bs happens in the other boards as well. It is probably a little more pronounced here because it is an unmoderated forum so the posts don't get deleted or move.

Why would people want to post here if they want someone to play referee?

It's not the question of being anonymous, but what you choose to do by being an anonymous.

So, your point about people being assholes here just because they're anonymous wasn't accurate at all since people are anonymous in other sections of this site but not assholes (in your opinion).

Point taken.

My bad.

There are different types of people on the GB.

I should've said that a majority of them don't have to do with anything that includes the list.

Oh, I quite agree with you there. This place isn't a melting pot, more of a stew.

We have RealAmericans™ like me, lots of wingnuts, more than a few of God's Chosen People™, quite a number of #ThosePeople, and dolf.

We also seem to have quite a number of Scots, but the less said about them, the better.
:nods:

I'm really just here to hump subdued passion's leg...

I MEAN, READ THE WOMAN'S BRILLIANT POSTS.

Yes.

I wonder what must be the reason behind such assholiness in this place...

Wanna Share?

There are quiet mornings. You've had them, I'm sure, where you're just sipping coffee, reading through threads, listening to the rain outside...it's a pretty good day. it's your day off. You've already played a couple of online games and you're feeling pretty relaxed; then you open a thread. Let's say you open this thread, read the opening post, and think "what an asshole". You've instantly contracted the 'AV'; that's short for Asshole Virus. It's highly contagious, spread through various types of assholish behavior, and there is no cure. After all these years of posting in my hermetically sealed suit, I pick the one morning NOT to wear the damned thing and open this thread, only to find here you are spreading the virus. Thanks a lot,

asshole.

'mister moderator' is a she, and the site owner. so, considering you post here for free, being an arsehole to her is grade A twattishness. feel free to fuck off and find another site if you have so little appreciation for the site & management here. we won't mourn the loss.

Billions of truly wanting starving all over the world...

...and you all choose to feed a lameazz bozo.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

There are quiet mornings. You've had them, I'm sure, where you're just sipping coffee, reading through threads, listening to the rain outside...it's a pretty good day. it's your day off. You've already played a couple of online games and you're feeling pretty relaxed; then you open a thread. Let's say you open this thread, read the opening post, and think "what an asshole". You've instantly contracted the 'AV'; that's short for Asshole Virus. It's highly contagious, spread through various types of assholish behavior, and there is no cure. After all these years of posting in my hermetically sealed suit, I pick the one morning NOT to wear the damned thing and open this thread, only to find here you are spreading the virus. Thanks a lot,

asshole.

Assholiness not assholish.

Laurel's asshole would defintely qualify to be referred to as 'her royal assholiness' considering the beauty regimen it follows.

May I suggest using her left leg this morning. I just finished on her right one.
Bad Bobble! We're going to have to ask Dolf to train you.

asshole.
No way am I imagining you in a bubble boy suit right now. Not even a little bit.

Someone should design her a coat of arms right now and make sure they incorporate that motif.

405175530_5cc56c2dcc_z.jpg

And you even tossed in a laurel. Good job.

But did you really have to leave all those brown spots on the starfish? It looks queasy.

I called you an alt because I thought you said so in one of your posts early on- forgive me if I was mistaken.

Apologies accepted.

Would you now care to explain why having a high post count should invite ridicule?

I thought I was being ridiculed for having a low post count. I decided to return the favor. Otherwise, I have nothing against high post counts.

Hounding people, ragging on n00bs happens in the other boards as well. It is probably a little more pronounced here because it is an unmoderated forum so the posts don't get deleted or move.

Why would people want to post here if they want someone to play referee?

So you have a right to attack people when no one's looking?

So, your point about people being assholes here just because they're anonymous wasn't accurate at all since people are anonymous in other sections of this site but not assholes (in your opinion).

Do look at the GB threads as compared to other threads. No one is denying the absence of a-holes in other parts, but GB is topping the list by a huge margin.

'mister moderator' is a she, and the site owner. so, considering you post here for free, being an arsehole to her is grade A twattishness. feel free to fuck off and find another site if you have so little appreciation for the site & management here. we won't mourn the loss.

I wrote 'dear moderater', not 'mister moderator'.

You just needed a reason to bitch at me, right?

Bitch away, I'll pretend not to hear and look away.

asshole.

Impressive sig you have there.

Sorry for putting you in so much distress by criticising your friends.

So very sorry. :rolleyes:

Back