After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

"Because I talked back to you, Sir, I didn't mean to," I whisper softly. "I was trying to sound more confident, I'm sorry, Sir." I'm shaking from fear.

"There's that, Alison. Do not mistake confidence for insolence. Confidence is what you show to others, obedience is what you show to me." I smile, and stroke my hard cock with my free hand. "But there's another reason: it excites me to whip your cunt."

I bring the cat o'nine tails down hard, just once, on your spread cunt.

I cry out in pain and nearly fall over, but catch my balance. Tears sprang to my eyes and I let out a soft whimper.

I throw it on the floor in front of me, and start to wank in hard, swift, efficient strokes. Although I have cum once, you have – as always – filled me with the need for more.

"Do you like watching me masturbate, Alison?"

That does it for me, and my cum flies out of my cock, spilling all over your beautiful dress.

"Put it on now, Alison," I say.

I put the dress on, shaking. My head is bowed completely now, and I place my hands in front of me, my wrists crossed demurely.

I adore sending you out in some way sexually compromised – exposed, or with your face dripping cum, and now with your dress covered unmistakably in my cum. It makes me pleased with you to see how submissive you are, how willing to be exposed and humiliated.

"You may go now, Alison. Goodnight."

"Good night, Sir," I say. I go back to my desk, finish up on some paperwork, and go home. Once there, I relaxed on the sofa before thinking about what I was going to do on Wednesday, and hoping that I would have a Daddy/Baby Girl session soon.

I do not see you on Tuesday, but I know how nervous you are about the following day. So late that night, in bed, I call you.

"Hi Baby Girl. How are you?"

"Don't worry about it, Baby Girl. You'll be fine." And I believe you will be. "You just have to think of the things you would like done to you, and do them to someone else. Imagine yourself as her, and revel in what you are doing."

"Okay, Daddy," I say, reassured by your talking. I stretch in bed and curl up into the pillow I had placed there to pretend it was you.

"And Baby Girl? You should know how excited I will be to watch you. I'm touching myself thinking about what you are going to do …*Have you had any thoughts about who you are going to choose?"

"I'm thinking Angie, Daddy," I tell you. My hands want to stray, but I keep them busy, one holding the phone to my ear and the other squeezing the pillow to me.

"Oh God, that will be incredible." I squeeze my cock hard. "And do you want me to supply a man to help use her?"

"I'm not sure, Daddy," I confess, snuggling closer into my pillow, draping a leg around it. "Just been thinking about what to do and the thoughts are swirling in my head and it just feels. . . crowded." I bite my lip.

"It's all up to you, Baby Girl. Sleep on it, if you can." I change the subject. "So, do you have plans this weekend, or would you like to be with Daddy?"

"I want to be with you, Daddy," I say without hesitation. I rarely have plans for the weekends, and I give a soft smile and my hands twitch.

"I do have plans for us, Baby Girl," I say, laughing. "You're going to have to do some very naughty things. Would you like that?"

Back