After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

I give a squeal of surprise, but do as she commands, licking, putting my tongue inside her ass, moaning, squirming.

You lick well, and you look so sexy with with your face buried in another woman's ass. I take pictures, inevitably.

"When there is no more cum to eat, you may stand up, Alison," I command.

I eat all the cum out of her ass, and I slowly stand up after rimming her ass a couple times, getting every last drop. I keep my eyes down to the floor, my head slightly bowed as an indication of my submission.

My secretary turns to face you as I talk to you. She is shamelessly masturbating, finishing herself off.

"Did you enjoy rimming another woman for the first time, Alison?" I ask.

"Kneel before her, and pull her lips out with the chains, so you can see everything, Alison." I want to see you handling the chains, to see if you can be rough.

I kneel before her and pull on the chains a little bit, and not satisfied, pulled them wider and quite a big quicker, impatient.

My secretary's fingers are working in a blur across her clit. She wants to cum. She wants you to be hard, too.

"Pull them, slut," she commands. "Stretch my lips."

I pull them harder, and faster, trying to peer as deep as I could within her depths, wondering if mine was like hers, trying to compare me to her, even though I was just a slut and she was Ma'am. I pull on them harder and in different angles, trying to find the best for my viewing pleasure.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

With the hand not between her legs, my secretary pulls her nipples hard, and forces herself over the edge. She cums again and again, as you pull her lips out.

I watch her cum, fascinated by the way her pussy spasms and oozes her juices out, holding her lips open so I can see far into her. She squirted some, and I realized that I had never really done that before, and I continued to watch, mesmerized.

When she has finished cumming, I gesture you to sit down. My secretary continues to lean against my desk, gathering herself after her orgasm, gently touching her pussy.

I sit next to you, my cock hard again.

"Alison, you need to think about who you are going to bring here on Wednesday, and what you want to do them. My secretary and I will be observing, and helping where you request. We will not be giving orders. You should bring whatever toys you need, and buy whatever else you want. You have access to all the toys here – which is an extensive collection, as you know. I will expect you to be dressed whorishly, but I leave how to your discretion. And should you require a man to help you, I have someone you can employ."

I nod. "Yes, Sir," I whisper softly, nervous all over again about it. At least while it wasn't talked about or anything, I could concentrate. Now I was nervous all over again and I wasn't even sure if I could be able to give orders. I lace my fingers together and hold them together tightly.

"There's no need to be nervous, Alison," I say gently. "You just pulled and stretched my secretary's labia, and you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Yes, Sir, but that was also fueled by my own curiosity and impatience," I say quietly, looking up at you hesitantly. "I've never really been. . . . well, dominant before. . . ."

"You're not going to be dominant, Alison. You will still be submissive, but my wish is to see you submit to my demand that you abuse one of my other students. And it is important you learn how to do this, if you are to be a successful manager. You need to give as well as receive orders, when it is appropriate."

I blush furiously as I am corrected. "Yes, Sir," I say softly, but it's a bit louder than before, and indeed, a bit louder than normal when we're Sir and Alison. I bite my lip in thought and slight nervousness.

"Don't take that tone with me, Alison," I say. I walk over and collect the cat o' nine tails. "Spread your legs wide."

"Yes, Sir," I whimper as I spread my legs. I bite my lip and squeeze my eyes shut, knowing what's about to cum.

Back