After The Lovin'

After care

"Pay attention here … AFTERCARE
it’s ok darling … you are safe .. I am here … don’t be afraid …. I’m not going anywhere … you are mine forever …. don’t cry baby …. nothing can hurt you now ….. good girl"

~ Melbourne Dominant, tumblr ~

tumblr_n8pdy9sy1i1qjuse9o1_500.jpg

I'm here. I've got you. Just relax...it's all good, sweet girl....I love you and I'm proud of you. I'm not letting you go.

tumblr_ow6rjj0ei71r0622qo1_500.jpg

Shhh...You're safe. Nothing's going to hurt you...relax, my love...you did well. I'm not letting you go...I love you

(PSA- Blankets should be part of aftercare, not just the love and compassion, IMHO)

tumblr_ow6rjj0ei71r0622qo1_500.jpg

Shhh...You're safe. Nothing's going to hurt you...relax, my love...you did well. I'm not letting you go...I love you

(PSA- Blankets should be part of aftercare, not just the love and compassion, IMHO)

I vote for blankets or a big fuzzy robe.

I've been thinking about this thread a lot.

The concept of after care, like so many "love" songs, has changed its meaning for me over the years.... Well after one year in particular.

"I will never let you go" is just not remotely romantic anymore.

I realize the hypothetical situation is laughably implausible, but if I ever again submitted, and that were uttered in a sloppy attempt at aftercaring for me... especially amid a pointedly viscous sub-drop... I have no idea where that rabbit hole might go.

I think a lot of sentences uttered in post-scene/coital haze is noise fillers at times and meant to soothe. I can understand being happy, sated, grateful, and exhausted but it's not the best time to go all out stalker-creepster on your sub.

"I'm never going to let you go" ranks right up there near the top of the "get the fuck away from me" scale for me.

I think a lot of sentences uttered in post-scene/coital haze is noise fillers at times and meant to soothe. I can understand being happy, sated, grateful, and exhausted but it's not the best time to go all out stalker-creepster on your sub.

"I'm never going to let you go" ranks right up there near the top of the "get the fuck away from me" scale for me.

After care is much more than holding someone, too... maybe because everyone has different needs.

I want hugs and kisses, a drink, a smile... just off the top of my head. :rose:

conversation is RATED!?

oh man... i'll bet mine clocks in at 1.5 stars on a good day... one more thing to stress about.
75% of your conversations are about your unending existential crises, heartbreak and other woes. A solid average of 4/5 stars for drama!

Back