Advice on Loving Wives

However, open relationships are in the world. Real men, in the real world, like watching their wives with other real men. With some, the nastier the outing, the better. It's all kink-shaming when they don't like it.
Actually a lesbian relationship is accepted. Done it in one of my stories with only a few comments. It depends how it is presented. I'm not sure I could write it, but here is an idea to see how it received:
Two women in a long term lesbian relationship. They may even have kids but certainly have established far more than a short term affair. One is away for a few days and comes home to be told by her partner that she found sex with a coworker, a man to be exciting. She wants to pursue it to test it out but knows her 'wife' loves her enough to let her get her pussy filled etc..etc. for a weekend.
Now if you have the cheated upon lesbian sit back and say 'yes, my love, let me suck his cum from your pussy when you come home." I will almost guarantee you that the story will be flamed.
If the jilted lover gets pissed and has some kind of unique revenge (the more innovated, the better), I will say the story will do well.
The key idea here is that justice is served to the wrong doers. Vows and trust, if violated, will not go unpunished. Disrespect gets a response.

o, I wrote my story "A Gathering of Trolls" to poke fun at the incel types, expecting it to rate below 2.0 if that were true. But it's at 3.03 with 178 votes, suggesting it's just another average story in that category and there's no preponderance of incels there.
I read the story. It was told from the point of view of a group of boys being voyeurs watching others. No conflict, no resolution, not much of a plot. It was all over the map. It was fun to read and that is what got you the 3 rating.

Now if you have the cheated upon lesbian sit back and say 'yes, my love, let me suck his cum from your pussy when you come home." I will almost guarantee you that the story will be flamed.
If the jilted lover gets pissed and has some kind of unique revenge (the more innovated, the better), I will say the story will do well.
The key idea here is that justice is served to the wrong doers. Vows and trust, if violated, will not go unpunished. Disrespect gets a response.
You know what really sucks about this is that I bet if you made it clear that the marriage vows in a particular relationship in an LW story were different according to that couple's unique desires and needs, the story would still get flamed. For example, in a consensual cuckoldry relationship, both partners agree that one party can "cheat." When she does it, it's not actually violating anything. Who cares about a violated vow if nobody recognizes that vow to hold any water going in? So, it simply cannot be that alone which draws their ire. This is why I don't think that it's a completely unfounded claim to say that the BTB or monogamy fetish brigade are misogynistic.

However, open relationships are in the world. Real men, in the real world, like watching their wives with other real men. With some, the nastier the outing, the better. It's all kink-shaming when they don't like it.
Yeah, some men might enjoy that. If they are into it, fine. If they want to switch partners, also fine. But don't expect a story like that to do well in LW. Put it in erotic couplings etc. Even fetish or bdsm if you push that part of it. You can't force a square peg into a round hole without expecting splinters.

Except, that was what the category was created for. I say ban all trolls, and that'll be a start.
Yeah, some men might enjoy that. If they are into it, fine. If they want to switch partners, also fine. But don't expect a story like that to do well in LW. Put it in erotic couplings etc. Even fetish or bdsm if you push that part of it. You can't force a square peg into a round hole without expecting splinters.

Actually a lesbian relationship is accepted. Done it in one of my stories with only a few comments. It depends how it is presented. I'm not sure I could write it, but here is an idea to see how it received:
Two women in a long term lesbian relationship. They may even have kids but certainly have established far more than a short term affair. One is away for a few days and comes home to be told by her partner that she found sex with a coworker, a man to be exciting. She wants to pursue it to test it out but knows her 'wife' loves her enough to let her get her pussy filled etc..etc. for a weekend.
Mine was going to be married lesbians with one getting inseminated and catching feelings for the guy and going back more than strictly necessary. I was going to have the other one get mad but then perhaps get even by sleeping with the same guy. Perhaps they end up getting two kids out of it. I may get to it someday.

The problem here is that your quote-unquote "round hole" is labeled as square-shaped, if we were to run with this metaphor.

Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 7.44.54 PM.png

You guys regularly say on the one hand that it's nothing but cheating (i.e. breaking already-agreed-upon monogamy apart) that makes a story do badly in LW, and on the other hand that one should avoid putting consensual extramarital activities into LW. So it's not actually "cheating" or "the breaking of trust" or "injustice" that LW readers supposedly do not like, it's actually just non-monogamy itself, which is something very different, because it's very obvious to anyone with a smidgen of an imagination that non-monogamy does not have to include injustice, the breaking of trust, or even be considered cheating.

Now I would like to see a story like one I described on LW. I simply do not think I have the ability. For me, I'd wind up with a simple transition of male/female roles. I am guessing there may be some nuance to a lesbian relationship getting blown up that might not be present in a hetero situation. Like "We've had society against us.... and now it is YOU.." That is about as far as I can come up with off the cuff.
I would be willing to help the story. For co-author credits. (LOL)

ou know what really sucks about this is that I bet if you made it clear that the marriage vows in a particular relationship in an LW story were different according to that couple's unique desires and needs, the story would still get flamed. For example, in a consensual cuckoldry relationship, both partners agree that one party can "cheat." When she does it, it's not actually violating anything. Who cares about a violated vow if nobody recognizes that vow to hold any water going in? So, it simply cannot be that alone which draws their ire
That is where many of the LW readers think it (the story) should shift over to fetish. I have a read a few stories that hit that balance to get by. The writing is the key. That is the hard part.

Never happen in my house. We both have an allergy to dick.
Mine was going to be married lesbians with one getting inseminated and catching feelings for the guy and going back more than strictly necessary. I was going to have the other one get mad but then perhaps get even by sleeping with the same guy. Perhaps they end up getting two kids out of it. I may get to it someday.

Except, that was what the category was created for. I say ban all trolls, and that'll be a start.
And who decides who are the trolls? I get flamed for all my stories by some. I did not do this hard enough, or I missed that. Yet my stories have done well overall in that genre.

The problem here is that your quote-unquote "round hole" is labeled as square-shaped, if we were to run with this metaphor.
Yeah, let the overall category description tell you your story should be accepted and praised. I got low ratings in BDSM for a story that I thought hit every point. Oh well....

I read the story. It was told from the point of view of a group of boys being voyeurs watching others. No conflict, no resolution, not much of a plot. It was all over the map. It was fun to read and that is what got you the 3 rating.
First, they weren't "boys", they were 30-year-olds, because the one had been divorced for ten years and had thinning hair.

Second, I said I expected more 1-bombs and a rating of less than 2.0 if the audience were incel trolls seeing the poke at them.

Now THAT is a plot. You will want some angst, some kind of conflict. Revenge or retribution is a side issue. It is a justifiable resolution to the conflict that is key. Damn! I'd hate to steal your idea. I won't....but.......I'd love to.

First, they weren't "boys", they were 30-year-olds, because the one had been divorced for ten years and had thinning hair.
They were 'boys' despite their ages. Mom called down to one. So what if one talked about going full time with the fire department. They were adolescent in their mentality.

They were 'boys' despite their ages. Mom called down to one. So what if one talked about going full time with the fire department. They were adolescent in their mentality.
Basement dwelling, incel trolls, still living at home in their parents' basement, when in their 30's.

What's your point? It was a story, which you didn't seem to understand. It was written to make a point of drawing out the reaction of such incels. And the fact it's average at 3.0 suggests everyone is mistaken with their continued insistence they're incel trolls.

Now THAT is a plot. You will want some angst, some kind of conflict. Revenge or retribution is a side issue. It is a justifiable resolution to the conflict that is key. Damn! I'd hate to steal your idea. I won't....but.......I'd love to.
There's plenty of room on lit for two lesbian insemination double cheating stories, I'm sure!

Basement dwelling, incel trolls, still living at home in their parents' basement, when in their 30's.

What's your point? It was a story, which you didn't seem to understand.
Oh, I understood. What you call incels and compare with the regular readers in LW are what many would call boys despite their age. Might be the reason you do not understand the readers in LW.

There's underlying misogyny in BTB stories as they often portray one-dimensional, dense, heartless bitches, just as Hotwife stories often portray weakling, pathetic morons.

I'm concerned that your perspective might be influenced by subconscious biases, and to be honest, I'm a bit tired of explaining the obvious.
I think the people that consistently defend them or try to pretend they are something other than hate speech are showing their personal biases.

If it was an odd story here and there it would be easier to say, "Yeah okay, that author has some issues with women," but its an entire sub category and more than the what the authors publish its the readers who show exactly how the stories are to be taken, as hate speech in story form.

I stated a thread "TMI" thread and mentioned sometimes you get a disturbing comment on a story that makes you wonder what exactly you're feeding here. But for the majority of people they're a rare thing. But the crowd were discussing is not one I'd want to please. I'd rather take their abuse because what they want here is hate and abuse, and hate is not a kink.

The people who defend it can try and turn it around and say the people who point out the violence and hatred in those stories are somehow the ones who are wrong. In doing so, they're justifying what they think is fine.

There is nothing erotic about hate and those stories don't belong in an erotic category. Take them to Reddit, they love that stuff there.

However, you want to have it happen. if you want it kinky, then one or the others' brother could fuck the nonrelative. Kinkier, one fucks her brother.
Which would make your input into such a story even better. How would a lesbian have a kid (without adoption) but not want a random sperm donor. If she/they opted to be cheap and not go with artificial insemination how might they work it? Interesting concept.

Back