Adopt-a-story program

Would it be possible for someone to give me control over "A Christmas Present"? I've tried contacting the editor/creator "nonkeyman" in regards to approving a thread but there's been no action or response from them in months.

I know this seems a little presumptuous and possibly poor-form but it is (I think) a very good story in it's early stages and I'd hate to see it lie dormant when all it needs is a little attention.

Would it be possible for someone to give me control over "A Christmas Present"? I've tried contacting the editor/creator "nonkeyman" in regards to approving a thread but there's been no action or response from them in months.

I know this seems a little presumptuous and possibly poor-form but it is (I think) a very good story in it's early stages and I'd hate to see it lie dormant when all it needs is a little attention.

done.

I think it should be deleted. There is virtually no content and none of it is especially significant (my own thread included). I do like the concept, though, but I think it belongs as part of another story rather than as a story on it's own.

I looked at the story earlier today. It said "Kirsty Cum-slut by PotLMCM". You're listed as the editor.

I don't think it shows up in your stories until you write a thread for it, even if you're the editor.

To confirm this a story only shows up in your list if you have written for it. Which makes editing a story you've never written for a slight annoyance as it takes a little longer to access things. This is why several of the stories I have editorial control have threads in them containing only the line ignore in them so I could make them show up.

Pity, that the idiots who gave me a load of negative feedback on those threads were incapable of realising this.

To confirm this a story only shows up in your list if you have written for it. Which makes editing a story you've never written for a slight annoyance as it takes a little longer to access things. This is why several of the stories I have editorial control have threads in them containing only the line ignore in them so I could make them show up.

I frequently click the "Threads to Approve" link in the member Home page. Also, I will add a bookmark for a story I want to keep track of, but haven't written a thread for. Check the list of Bookmarks (top of page) to see fresh stories.

Sympathetic Devil seems to have gone AWOL. He hasn't approved anything in Wishbone story in several months. I'm willing to take it over.

I second (if seconds are even needed, I'm not sure how this works).

Basically you say you want a story that has been inactive for a while (or has threads waiting to be approved) state it in here and when Torg comes around he'll sort it out for you if it's appropriate.

Hey Torq, I was wondering if I could get Population crisis. I posted a thread on it on April 13 and it hasn't been approved.

Adoption

I don't think anyone has taken this yet so if it is still free I would like "Late For School"

I know this maybe a controversial request but Can I or one of the more recently active contributors to Absolute Power adopt it, as there are a few threads that have been sitting awaiting to be approved for a while now and it seems unfair that the author has been left hanging by Uncola Man's absence.

I know this maybe a controversial request but Can I or one of the more recently active contributors to Absolute Power adopt it, as there are a few threads that have been sitting awaiting to be approved for a while now and it seems unfair that the author has been left hanging by Uncola Man's absence.

Done, and all threads approved or deleted.

Back