Adopt-a-story program

(P.S. Is is perverted that I seem to be contributing to a lot of incest stories? Many with impregnation? Nah!)

Good God, I hope not. If else, I fear we're all doomed, but we may have good company in Hell.

still waiting on kirsty cum slut

Sorry. I'd say chalk it up to the holidays, but since everything has been affected by my new love affair, including one of my other lovers, I think that's the real culprit.

thats alright. what exactly is going on?

Good stuff. I'm polyamorous, meaning I have romantic relationships with more than one person with everyone knowing what's going on. I'm married and I have a local girlfriend. This summer I fell ass over tits for a woman I've been acquainted to for 15 years, but never got to know. She lives 1000 miles away. We both nearly instantly fell deeply in love. Add to this an very strong spiritual connection, and some really intense sex.

This has been a little disruptive to my relationship with my local girlfriend. I'm having trouble balancing my feelings out, as well as finding enough time to spend with her. I'm afraid I'm going to lose her.

And the bad part is that I'm not that broken up about it.

just be careful because even though you aren't that broken up about possibly losing your local gf you will most likely feel a lot differently if you actually do lose her.

Well I know I should probably just be patient but I wouldn't mind hearing something back about this.

I looked at the story earlier today. It said "Kirsty Cum-slut by PotLMCM". You're listed as the editor.

I don't think it shows up in your stories until you write a thread for it, even if you're the editor.

Could I please adopt Mystery Shop? Nobody's touched it since 2004, but I think it has potential.

Thanks.

PS: My name on CHYOO is LordXorph, not just plain Xorph (this forum played silly buggers when I tried to sign up the first time)

Last edited:
Could I please adopt Mystery Shop? Nobody's touched it since 2004, but I think it has potential.

Thanks.

PS: My name on CHYOO is LordXorph, not just plain Xorph (this forum played silly buggers when I tried to sign up the first time)

Never mind. Looks like the story's creator is still active after all.

Is the story, Sabrina, The Teenaged Bitch by Bison availible for adoption? It was last active in July, 2006, and I'd be pleased to take over as editor.

If Bison is an active author here, I apologize.

Is the story, Sabrina, The Teenaged Bitch by Bison availible for adoption? It was last active in July, 2006, and I'd be pleased to take over as editor.

If Bison is an active author here, I apologize.

There are no unapproved threads. Have you tried adding threads to see if they get approved? If the thread sits for a month, I'll give you the story.

A new thread to one of Bison's stories was disapproved as late as December of 2008. I also believe that he added a new thread to "Adventures of Anya" during that same period.

Back