Adopt-a-story program

I'm guessing it's GoodSon's but I'm not sure. I'll find out. The other one doesn't seem worth it.

Latter Point: Agreed.

Former Point: If so, consider this my offer to take it.

Last edited:
I admit it: f I took over Mind Control/Incest, I would probably be more of a caretaker than a contributor. :catgrin:

Whether the spirit would move me to add onto it, I can't say. Many of my stories haven't been added onto by me in years. Literally.

Oh, and on CHYOO I'm Uncola Man, with a space. Actually, I'm both of them, but the one without a space was a mistake I made years ago.

I admit it: f I took over Mind Control/Incest, I would probably be more of a caretaker than a contributor. :catgrin:

Whether the spirit would move me to add onto it, I can't say. Many of my stories haven't been added onto by me in years. Literally.

Oh, and on CHYOO I'm Uncola Man, with a space. Actually, I'm both of them, but the one without a space was a mistake I made years ago.

That's okay. I really haven't asked that question before, so I should just approve you both.

CarterRyan is promoting Mind Bus Drive in another forum thread, so maybe it doesn't need to be on the list.

I was just noticing this. CarterRyan had already adopted this one. Sorry.

Okay. Now I've removed the adopted stories. This time for sure. Enjoy.

Non-Erotic
A Cold Day In Hell
Ghost Town

Humor and Satire
Snow White And The Apple

Fan Fiction
Sin... Again?
A Night To Remember
X-Masturbation
One Wild Night
Bollywood to Hollywood

Incest
Living With Sweet Vicky
The Experiment #1
The Experiment #2
Away for the Week
A New Face
Late for School
A Week in the life of Davey
Brother of many sisters
Livin' with my Uncle

Mind Control
What Goes Around...
King of the Jungle
Loss of Control
Humble Servant

Romance
Lady Gillian

SciFi/Fantasy
The World Beyond
The Busty Princess Anal Adventure
Pleasure Bots
Treasure Map
In the Videogame
The Palace of Ice
Space Station 69
A Smugglers Tale: The New Amazon Deal

BDSM
Desert Prison
The Entertainment
Intruder
Abducted

Lesbian
Wet and Wild
Fantasy Fulfillment
Rosalind
Linnet Takes Australia
Sara and Courtney
The Weekend That Changed My Life
Climaxer

Erotic Couplings
Catholic School Blues
Kelly's Secret Sex Diary
College can be fun with cross country
Deserted Island
Most Popular Girls in School
Survivor (With Sex)
The New Flat

Fetish
Kirsty Cum-slut
Virtual Girl 1 - STACY for Guys

Swingers
Experimenting

Cheating Wives
Summer of '68
Kevin Butler

Last edited:
Okay. Now I've removed the adopted stories. This time for sure.

Did U miss the part where (edited a few times to make it clear) I offered to take the "Ten Year" we discussed off your hands?

Did U miss the part where (edited a few times to make it clear) I offered to take the "Ten Year" we discussed off your hands?

Oops, sorry. I forgot to take it off the list. GoodSon has approved threads as recently as two weeks ago. So, you should add threads to it, if you want to write for it.

I've already had a couple of excellent additions to the story I just adopted, genuinely got my motor running, so to speak :D . Thanks to jakelyon for giving such strong foundations to build from!

On the basis of that luck I'd like to take the 3 Mature stories in that list if you'll let me, I looked them over and as they are all no deeper than 2 threads, and at least half of those are going to be rejected if I get them, I can easily tweak the Intro's and maybe hopefully with stronger starts they might go places. :D

I'd say simply deleting the stories would be no great loss to be honest, but the Mature section is malnourished as it is! :eek:

Many thanks. :D

One I've made nicer, doubled the size of the intro with a little more info, trying to get an actual theme for people to play with. (It felt funny approving a thread dated 2001!)

Another I've stripped back to just the intro, and even that will change along with the tweak to the name as well as the third...but its really late here so I must go to bed, but over breakfast I shall make them worthy of peoples time! (I hope anyway... :D )

Ahem, there’s another one I’d like if you don’t mind, its had an addition waiting approval since Dec 06 and another from Feb this year:

An Unexpected Evening

http://www.chyoo.com:81/index.php/main.story.cover/799

This one actually has a good bit of potential, I’d like to try and get it back on track! :D

I’ll stop soon, I promise, I just keep finding little orphans, and when they look at you with those big sad eyes….how can I say no?! :D

An Unexpected Evening

It's yours. Feed it well, and give it walks.

I’ll stop soon, I promise, I just keep finding little orphans, and when they look at you with those big sad eyes….how can I say no?! :D

As long as you find stories with unapproved threads at least a month old, I'm good. I've got at least a dozen stories I'm not actively adding to that gave me that puppy=dog look.

It looks like An Evening With Ashley has threads that haven't been approved in two years. I was going to offer to adopt it, but it seems the creator, Underboss3, is still active. He's posted something on chyoo within the last couple months. If the creator isn't gonna approve threads, I guess it's a permanent orphan.

Back