Adopt-a-story program

Imhotep said:
Spam is like the Hydra, so keep fighting this scurge!

And it's not even like that sketch was one of MP's better ones. It's been killed by over-usage, like the Dead parrot.

I be happy to take

The world Beyond
And Christina Sex adventur

suckitdry said:
I'd like to adopt "Oral Drug" (3357) if possible.
There is no evidence that Oral Drug is abandoned. It has no pending threads, and the editor has shown activity this month.

Sorry.

Dude.

Can I have my story back please. It wasn't abandoned. I simply didn't get any email alerts that there were new posts to approve.

Reluctant_Sire said:
Any chance I can pick up "A Rock Festival (1610)"? It looks like Deathofcards is MIA, but apologies if I'm wrong.
You got it, Sire.

Torg said:
Nobody fed it, they didn't water it, and they never took it for a walk.

Well, the second someone can get a new list of available stories up, I'm sure I could adopt a few more.

Here is an updated list of stories up for adoption. Let me know if you want to edit one of these babies. All adopted stories have been removed.

Non-Erotic
A Cold Day In Hell
Ghost Town

Humor and Satire
Snow White And The Apple

Fan Fiction
Sin... Again?
A Night To Remember
X-Masturbation
One Wild Night
Bollywood to Hollywood

Incest
Living With Sweet Vicky
The Experiment #1
The Experiment #2
Away for the Week
A New Face
Late for School
A Week in the life of Davey
Brother of many sisters
Livin' with my Uncle

Mind Control
What Goes Around...
King of the Jungle
Loss of Control
Humble Servant

Romance
Lady Gillian

SciFi/Fantasy
The World Beyond
The Busty Princess Anal Adventure
Pleasure Bots
Treasure Map
In the Videogame
The Palace of Ice
Space Station 69
A Smugglers Tale: The New Amazon Deal

BDSM
Desert Prison
The Entertainment
Intruder
Abducted

Lesbian
Wet and Wild
Fantasy Fulfillment
Rosalind
Linnet Takes Australia
Sara and Courtney
The Weekend That Changed My Life
Climaxer

Erotic Couplings
Catholic School Blues
Kelly's Secret Sex Diary
Ten Year Reunion
College can be fun with cross country
Deserted Island
Most Popular Girls in School
Survivor (With Sex)
The New Flat

Fetish
Kirsty Cum-slut
Virtual Girl 1 - STACY for Guys

Swingers
Experimenting

Cheating Wives
Summer of '68
Kevin Butler

Mature
Hard as a Rock
Horny Hotel
The Gym

Last edited:
Mind Control/Incest

Mind Control/Incest? I remember that one. I'll take it if nobody else wants it.

Are you only looking for people who have an interest in adding to the stories? Or would you also accept someone who isn't interested in a story enough to add to it, but wouldn't mind inspecting and approving any entries that people submit?

I could take-on a few of those, but several (the "Catholic School" one, for instance) have a problem I see CHYOO-qide, where they'd practically have to be restarted from "Jump Street". They claim to be M/F, but the intro thread has them wearing a skirt, etc,.. That would only be right for one gender.

Also, which "10-Year reunion" is it? I looked-up that title, & got 2 results.

I could take-on a few of those, but several (the "Catholic School" one, for instance) have a problem I see CHYOO-qide, where they'd practically have to be restarted from "Jump Street". They claim to be M/F, but the intro thread has them wearing a skirt, etc,.. That would only be right for one gender.

Also, which "10-Year reunion" is it? I looked-up that title, & got 2 results.

I'm guessing it's GoodSon's but I'm not sure. I'll find out. The other one doesn't seem worth it.

Are you only looking for people who have an interest in adding to the stories? Or would you also accept someone who isn't interested in a story enough to add to it, but wouldn't mind inspecting and approving any entries that people submit?

I would really prefer someone interested enough to write new threads and edit old ones, not just a caretaker for approving threads.

But if noone else volunteers for something, I'll take someone who's just interested in approving threads.

I ask because I'm kinda borderline on Mind Bus Drive. Interesting setup, but I don't have a particular urge to add to it yet. If nobody else wants it, I'll take it.

Last edited:
Back