About That AI Assist In Writing

Yeah these are really good points for people using these kinds of tools but maybe someone can start another thread for the people saying they don't use any tools. Because reading over all this stuff it seems to go like - someone submits a story that gets rejected for ai. Then they say "I didn't use ai" and it gets rejected again. Then they come here like the site guidelines tell them to and most people say "you must have used ai". I mean there are people who say, yeah I used the tools but then there are lots of others saying they never did and they can't all be lying can they?
Did anyone start a new thread for this? Because I had a story sent back for using AI and I for sure did not. I don't use grammarly, chatgpt or whatever else there might be. I did use a thesaurus to get a few more descriptive words but I definitely wrote my story myself.

Did anyone start a new thread for this? Because I had a story sent back for using AI and I for sure did not. I don't use grammarly, chatgpt or whatever else there might be. I did use a thesaurus to get a few more descriptive words but I definitely wrote my story myself.
If you haven't already found them, this is a link to the biggest one. (Reader beware - though it goes to full-blown crazy a couple of times, there are some excellent responses in there.)

AI Allegations Thread

There are several threads on this. They're multiplying like rabbits in the breeding season.

That kind of thing is in the training, but they aren't going to allow it to generate it for the random public. I'd imagine that if you had a license you could get unrestricted generation.

And it's not adding things to the model based on what you type in there. It's a computationally intensive process and they can't really add weights to it on the fly. The current ChatGPT is time limited to before 2021 IIRC.
The level of Ai usage by private people is nothing when compared to the way companies use it and not for text generation, we either go in to butler Ian gihad now or something very bad wiil happen to us.

Back