A woman's thighs

From my self photo shoot yesterday for my Mr. T. It's kind of a back, butt and thigh shot, but I hope it qualifies for this thread.

I agree with Mara, it's got thigh so it fits.

Thigh and then some. Working backwards I see Tali started a trend of thighs plus more skin. Thanks Tali! :kiss:

It'd be an interesting trip dressed that way. When I get there you can tear it off. It's my biggest eBay fail so far.

Dressed like that you'd get even more looks than your curvaceous form normally causes. Since I'm a gentleman not only will I rip your dress off I'll rip any pesky undergarments off too.

Lizzie, SweetSour, OAP, KeepingK, TNT, Bluesky, RubyD, KimL, Tali, Icy, and Mmmmmmara. All the best and sexiest ladies are here, so maybe their aura will rub off on me too.

Ms G you don't need any extra aura yours is shining plenty by itself. But if you want to rub "auras" I'll get my camera. ;) Thank you for adding another name on the My Favorites That Have Posted list.

Some beautiful pictures here ladies :heart:

Adding mine into the mix

I like the way you mix WR. The way you make such tasty cheesecake you must be a pastry chef. I've taken a trip or two through your thread. Very nice!

Another one I dug out because I'm lazy and I recycle!

Tali you have my permission and support for being lazy ALL damn day! And DAMN! I agree with Dri that's HOT! Please continue your trip down Thigh Memory Lane.

Cheers

P.S. kdb you get a thumbs up for the great thread idea!

Adding mine into the mix

xF77rKz.jpg

This is a new take on the idea of looking up a woman's legs, a very nice variation on the play.:devil:

Just the tops

I wouldn't say lazy, but that pic does make me want to lie down.:devil:

Three views, two thighs, one hot and sexy lady.:kiss:

Lizzie, SweetSour, OAP, KeepingK, TNT, Bluesky, RubyD, KimL, Tali, Icy, and Mmmmmmara. All the best and sexiest ladies are here, so maybe their aura will rub off on me too.

Dear MsG, your aura is simply lovely as is your body. I adore this pic: the casual tucked in pose, the underboobs, delicious thighs. :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Adding mine into the mix

Lovely leg silhouette! :rose:

Just the tops

Tali, this is sooo scrumptious. You've no doubt guessed I'm drooling over your hands as well as your thighs.

YAY!!! Wonderful additions here. Sexy stocking thighs... :rose:

I almost titled this "Proof of Life" since the kidnappers always include a paper with the date in the ransom pictures. The only problems were 1) I couldn't see the date, 2) that's not a ransom picture (though it might sell for money on it's own) and 3) you proved I was alive (well part of me).

You were *kinda* on the right track... kinda. Someone on another site requested that I take a picture from behind while I was reading something. Taking into consideration who requested it I'm surprised he didn't ask for something with a date on it. :rolleyes:

Putting all the pics in one post so no one has to dig through the thread to find them. Still waiting on you, Dri :rolleyes: :D

Since you already had me thinking thighs the past few days...

Is this okay?

I hope you enjoy this picture! I've been enjoying all the other ones x

Lovely pics ladies.
I thought i'd add mine.

Thick thighs but, fuck it!
tumblr_ocqh8xHVho1ugxdp5o1_540.jpg

From my self photo shoot yesterday for my Mr. T. It's kind of a back, butt and thigh shot, but I hope it qualifies for this thread.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0yp67z0aicy2j60/20160901_140701-1.jpg?dl=0

Adding mine into the mix

xF77rKz.jpg

Just the tops

Oh MsG! How very enticing. You are beautiful. MrG is a lucky man!

I think I'm the lucky one, but thanks.

You don't need anyone else's aura to rub off on you MsG.
Though I'm guessing there's a few people around here who'd like to watch that aura rubbing in motion. Lol 😉

Thanks, you're very nice to say. And I know one guy who wants to see your aura in motion too.

Your aura is very hot.

I actually felt cool on the bed there. Thanks for thinking it's hot.

You're beautiful

And you're very kind.

Just echoing what the others have said here, msglendale, your aura is already spectacular!! :rose:

the thighs too btw! ;)

Always nice to hear an echo of such sweet compliments.

Ms G you don't need any extra aura yours is shining plenty by itself. But if you want to rub "auras" I'll get my camera. ;) Thank you for adding another name on the My Favorites That Have Posted list.

Making the Favorites list? That is something special, thanks.

Dear MsG, your aura is simply lovely as is your body. I adore this pic: the casual tucked in pose, the underboobs, delicious thighs. :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

You make me think you see another pic, so nicely described and sensual. Thanks much.

Tali you have my permission and support for being lazy ALL damn day! And DAMN! I agree with Dri that's HOT! Please continue your trip down Thigh Memory Lane.

Cheers

P.S. kdb you get a thumbs up for the great thread idea!
Well alright! Lazy it is! LOL thanks HR!! :kiss:
I wouldn't say lazy, but that pic does make me want to lie down.:devil:
Ah gotcha!! ;) Thanks glendale!
Tali, this is sooo scrumptious. You've no doubt guessed I'm drooling over your hands as well as your thighs.

I thought you might Mara, thank you!! :kiss:

What a great idea for a thread!! This is one to come back to again and again.

Many thanks

Thanks to all the lovely contributors!!! Let's keep it going strong in Sept. Let's see how creative people can get showing off their sexy thighs. A recent creative idea I saw on another thread was some sexy thighs wrapped around a plant. Celebrate the sexy thigh all month long!!!

A recent creative idea I saw on another thread was some sexy thighs wrapped around a plant.

How about a kitten instead? This is the only way I could hold her still for a pic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Baby.JPG
    Baby.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 2
If you're anything like me, you probably didn't mind too much. :D

I love that polish, it looks violet.

Truly true, OAP. Wet mud is both soothing and cooling. HA

Thanks on the polish. I was so captivated with it on my toes, I went with fingernail polish which is most uncommon for me. So far, anyway. This might be making a convert of me.

How about a kitten instead? This is the only way I could hold her still for a pic.

Absolutely precious, OAP!
Adore this pic!!!
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

nice plunking and ohhhhhh love them thighs... more please

Laughing.... I got a photo of my muddy purple ass afterwards. ;)

Back