A woman's thighs

I would love to kneel at the edge of that bed and........:devil:
... 'Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today' :D
You're beautiful... fact!!
You're sensual... fact!!
Now the fact is... in my opinion, until now this is your best photo ever!!
qIxuBWH.gif
Thank you, Dri. There were a couple I liked better but they're too naughty to share. :eek:
Lookin Good
Thank you, followme. I like your new avatar!
Wonderful picture ..... thanks for sharing it
Thank you ;)
You're such a treat, OAP!
:rose::kiss::heart:
Awww, Mara :eek:
Thanks, Dri. I know you are a shoe lover, but I'm a barefoot woman.
Another barefooter here! Only time I like wearing shoes is in bed.
Thanks guys.
Wonderful pictures Mara, Bunny and OAP :kiss:
Thank you, Lizzie. Your pic was exceptional as usual!

Wow! So sexy. Thanks for sharing

Thank you, kdb
lovely photo very sensual like the B&W
Thank you, hotoldrguy. B&W was an accident, I forgot to change the settings and just went with it after I noticed.
Such a very sexy and erotic photo OAP. Well done
Thank you, peekingone!
Artful and beautiful.
Thank you, glendale22
Oh shit it's a tie. I'll have to stop looking at this thread I feel faint, dizzy, and exceptionally horny right now. I never knew I had a thing for thighs. Where is that damn nurse with my pills??
You better go back through the thread when you have time, otherwise you'll be missing out on a lot of nice pics!

You really need to try to get over your shyness and be a little bolder. It would do you good ...and us too.

I can't wait to tell a couple of friends that someone online told me to be bolder. They'll want to kill you!

I know... you were talking about the pics. I'm trying to be more selective, there's been more than once that I've had to ask someone to edit their post to remove something that wasn't exactly 'flattering' & I'm trying to avoid that happening again. :D

So many of my favorites and others I worship from afar all in one place! It's like I died and went to thigheaven.

Since you already had me thinking thighs the past few days...

And now you'll have me thinking thighs for the next few days Mara. Well you and the rest of the thigh train. Of course once I start looking at becomes the sigh train. *click*sigh*

Cross posted from my thread. Not sure if this is fits.

I'm not sure if it fits either. Can you lift your leg a little higher? Thanks! Now it fits. ;) :devil:

Is this okay?

The only thing not okay with that picture is that I can't figure out what or where the red goes. For a moment it made me think you we wearing a German beer girl costume rather than a French maid outfit.

I almost titled this "Proof of Life" since the kidnappers always include a paper with the date in the ransom pictures. The only problems were 1) I couldn't see the date, 2) that's not a ransom picture (though it might sell for money on it's own) and 3) you proved I was alive (well part of me).

I hope you enjoy this picture! I've been enjoying all the other ones x

Yup! But you're a half thigh short. :( Feel free to include another half a thigh in an upcoming picture.

Lovely pics ladies.
I thought I'd add mine.

Now we've gone from ransom to bride. Oh! You're the run away bride. Well just keep on running all the way to America and I'll give you a place to hide! :D And since you're not a bride when you get here you won't need that pesky dress. ;)

Dug through my index and found this one!

It's been quite a Talicious week so far! First eyes and now thighs. Um...what's a word that rhymes with boobs? :confused:

Awww, now I miss summer. And the beach. And bathing suits that don't cover thighs. *sigh*

The only thing thick when I look at that picture is my tongue. :p Well...that's the first thing that gets thick. I'll let you guess the second. :devil:

Look at all the beautiful thighs!

Here's an oldie

Yours included Ruby.

Cheers

So many of my favorites and others I worship from afar all in one place! It's like I died and went to thigheaven.

Now we've gone from ransom to bride. Oh! You're the run away bride. Well just keep on running all the way to America and I'll give you a place to hide! :D And since you're not a bride when you get here you won't need that pesky dress. ;)

Cheers

It'd be an interesting trip dressed that way. When I get there you can tear it off. It's my biggest eBay fail so far.

Lizzie, SweetSour, OAP, KeepingK, TNT, Bluesky, RubyD, KimL, Tali, Icy, and Mmmmmmara. All the best and sexiest ladies are here, so maybe their aura will rub off on me too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lizzie, SweetSour, OAP, KeepingK, TNT, Bluesky, RubyD, KimL, Tali, Icy, and Mmmmmmara. All the best and sexiest ladies are here, so maybe their aura will rub off on me too.

Oh MsG! How very enticing. You are beautiful. MrG is a lucky man!

You don't need anyone else's aura to rub off on you MsG.
Though I'm guessing there's a few people around here who'd like to watch that aura rubbing in motion. Lol 😉

Just echoing what the others have said here, msglendale, your aura is already spectacular!! :rose:

the thighs too btw! ;)

Back